Home

Heart of the Legacy

Ganner fell to the tent grasping his neck, while coughing a bit. He finally could breath better and he stood up, looking for Nihl and the other Sith. He noticed Lyna knocked out along with Cade being put onto the shuttle with Payne and the other jedi not to be seen.

Ganner ignited his saber and with all his remaining force, he threw the saber at Nihl hoping to hit anyone of the Sith getting on the shuttle.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Well... Cade's the only one being put on the Sith shuttle. The others are by the circus still, JA. :) ))

When Lyna got up, she could see that the Sith shuttle was about to take off. She ran towards it.

"NOO!!! Cade!!!" Shado grabbed her. "It's too late, Lyna! He's gone!"

Lyna began to cry. "No! We can still get him!"

Wolf shook his head sadly. "By the time we reach our shuttle, they'll be in hyperspace already."

The young woman sunk to her knees on the ground. "Cade!!!"

((Can Nihl kill Bonty Zam? I promise it'll be the most painfull, most brutal death imaginable :) ... Or did you have further plans for him?))

Cade groaned... he slowly opened his eyes and let the scene adjust to his sight. He was inside of a the interior of a shuttle. He was laying center on the metal floor, where he spotted three figures staring at him. He recognised Talon, Maladi and Nihl.

"Talon? Your a sight for saw eyes!" he gave a negative smile to her, a note of sarcasm in his voice.

((Go ahead. Kill that Son of a Murglak!!! And sorry 'bout that, JA. :lol: ))

Talon ignited her lightsaber, and placed it near Cade's throat. "Be thankful Nihl sliced your hand instead of taking your life."

She deactivated the lightsaber, and placed it on her utility belt. "Lord Krayt wants you alive... traitor."

Maladi threw Bonty on the ground in front of Nihl. "By the way... what do you want us to do with this... slime?"

"I... I had everything under control! Please, Nihl, spare my life!!" Bonty shouted.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When Lyna ran in her star room of the circus, she cried. Then, looking at herself in the mirror, she stood up, and changed into her normal clothes again.

As she was about to leave, she spotted something on the bench. She walked towards it, and picked up a beautiful orange choker. It had a clear crystal in the middle, hanging and twinkling.

There was also a datapad on the bench. She picked it up and read:

Dear Lyna,

I understood that you didn't want to see me again... but in my heart, I've changed. I'll always love you. Even towards the day I die. But do me a favor. Take care of Skywalker. You and him make great friends.

Love, Rock.

Tears fell from Lyna's eyes, as she smiled. Then, placing the choker on her neck and carrying the datapad in her brown bag, she went back with Ganner and the others.

Lyna looked at the sky quietly. Dawn was almost rising from the horizon. Had they all not sleep at all? It's been a long night.

She sighed. "First, we go back to Lemia's house. Then we make a plan." As Cyan bit the rope off of Tia, Keira, and Jaq, Lyna frowned, and glanced down.

"Yeah. Let's do just that. Go back to Lemia's house."

Deliah nodded. "I agree, Lyna. I'm tired of Cade getting captured! We gotta get him back!" As much as she loved him, Blue didn't want anything to happen to Cade again.

Lyna sat by Rock's body, who was lying on the ground still. "But first... we got to bury Rock's body, and honor him."

Nihl walked over to the pathetic human, who Nihl had thought he had once proven useful.

"You have failed, Zam! I tire of your attempts at becomming useful to the Sith. And you are needed no longer..."

Nihl placed the emitter of his Lightsaber underneith Zam's jaw and activated it. The crimson red beam shot through his skull, and its radiating light beamed out of his mouth. Nihl pulled the saber out through the skull to release its impressonment of being in the head of a pathetic wamp rat.

Zam fell to the flaw, dead. Cade couldn't be more glad to see this day come.

"Good riddance..." he muttered under his breath.

"You know Skywalker, you and your companions have put up quite a challenge against us." Nihl said. "Your comradship is indeed strong..."

"Or maybe they aren't a bunch psycotic, dim-witted lunatics... such as yourself!"

Nihl smacked his his long cane saber across Cade's face.

"You mind what you say next time. It may be your last words..."

Skywalker sighed and rolled his eyes. Captured again, by the same bad guys. What are the chances of that ever happening?

"I also must commend that girl of yours put up quite a challenge... but not strong enough!"

"You leave Lyna out of this!" he glared. He couldn't believe it. After what he had said to her previously, Lyna fought Nihl. All for him. He felt terrible, after what he said.

Then he realised, and never thought about it before, he had a growing attraction to Lyna. Then again, he always knew she had feelings for him. He didn't know why he didn't say anything before. Just thinking about her face brought Cade the courage and determination he could use to overthrow Nihl.

"So what happens now, Sith? What is going to happen when you take me to your temple... again?"

Lyna smiled sadly, and nodded. "Yeah. That looks like a good spot to bury Rock."

Before they could pick the body up, Lyna knelt by Rock's side. "Hey. Just wanted to tell you... thanks. For everything. What is past is past. And I knew... deep in my heart... that you've changed. I love you."

She kissed Rock on the lips softly. Then, after that, she stood up, and looked at Shado and Ganner. "Carry Rock's body to the bushes. After that, we'll dig up a grave and place him in it."

Lyna began to Force bond Cade. "Cade... if you can hear me... there's something I have to tell you..."

"Yeah! I can hear you loud and clear!" Cade responded. Hearing Lyna's voice made matters better. "You probably know they are taking me back to Coruscant... do yourself a favor and leave me be! I don't want you and the others to get hurt trying to save me!"

Cade has this rule: "no one dies for me!". It became one of his motto's.

Lyna couldn't believe what Cade was saying! What was he thinking? She cared about him, even if they went through hard times together.

She sighed. "Well... I don't know, Cade. I'll think about this. But what ever happens... know that I care for you. We all care for you."

After their conversation, she walked back to the others. "Guys! I Force bonded Cade, and... he said that he doesn't have to be rescued. He had a plan."

But deep in her heart, Lyna had a plan to sneak away from the others... to save Cade herself.

"Guys?" She turned to her old circus friends. "You've guys have been so grateful to me. And so now... you're free." The circus friends began to smile, and gave Lyna a hug. After that, they waved goodbye, and went their seperate ways.

Lyna smiled sadly. Then she grabbed a few shovels to dig up Rock's grave. "Well'p... let's get started."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Talon glared down at Cade.

"Lord Krayt will deal with you, Skywalker, when we return. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees you. Why betray the Dark Side, Skywalker? Remember? You and I are bonded."

The female Twi'lek Sith smiled coldly.

"And? What do you think ever happened with that bond? It broke, shutta!"

Nihl smacked his cane across Cade's face again. Cade turned his face back to the Sith and smirked.

"Is that all you got?" he said, daring to stare into the face of danger!

"Don't make this harder upon yourself, Skywalker!" said Nihl.

Although Payne wasn't much for funerals, he thought it best to contribute hs part in grave digging. He cautioned everyone to stop digging, and placed his rifle on the dry, hard soil.

He set hs gun to single blast mode, and pulled the trigger. There was a loud bang underneith the ground, which helped loosen the soil for easier digging.

He brought out a Dilnlexan cigar and lit it. He blew out the smoke he inhaled and puffed out of the hazardous stick. "Want one?" he asked everyone.

Lyna shook her head, smiling sheepishly.

"No, thank you, sir. I don't smoke." She picked up the shovel again and started to dig. While she continued to dig, Lyna glanced at Rock sadly.

After all they've been through, Rock had changed. From a reckless and dim-witted teenager to a responsible and kind young man, Rock had sacrificed his life for the others.

Lyna tried to hold back the tears, and continued to dig. Then she looked at everyone else. "I... I want to thank you all for helping me. If it weren't for Rock... I'd still be mad at him."

She sighed, and chuckled warmly. Then she wiped a tear from her eye.

Lyna smiled. "Thanks, Ganner." When she went by Rock's side, she looked down at him and sighed.

"Well... this is it." She glanced at the others. "C'mon. Let's place him in. After that, we'll pile the sand over the grave."

Lyna walked towards a good rock, and placed it in front of the grave. She then carved the rock with a good sharp bone and wrote "Rock" on the brownish-gray rock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A Sith guard came into the interior. "Lord Nihl. We have reached Coruscant. Shall I tell Lord Krayt that we've reached the orbit?"

Talon stared at the view. When they were out of hyperspace, the planet Coruscant was present. A smile came upon her face. Finally, Lord Krayt would deal with Skywalker... after what he did.

Nihl stared at the Sith guard, "Unquestionably!" he responded. "Make contact immediatly!"

"I have a very bad feeling about this..." he muttered under his breath.

"And so you should, Skywalker!" Nihl turned away from the Jedi and waited for a holographic projection of his master to appear from the computer near him.

There, in the holographic image, appeared Darth Krayt.

"Nihl! I sense that your shuttle is near the planet. Do you have Skywalker with you?"

It's been long since Cade had that fierce duel with Krayt. He wanted to deal with Skywalker personally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After piling the sand on top of Rock and his grave, Lyna patted the shovel on the sand, making sure it was covered well.

She stepped back, and gathered everyone in front of Rock's grave. Then she gently touched the orange choker on her neck.

"This is a song that Rock made for me years ago." Then, she began to sing with the most beautiful voice.

"Sometimes, when I close my eyes

I think of you when I am really blue.

No one else is like you.

Please, please don't leave me.

Come and stay, because I need you.

Come and heal me, because I am...

Broken!

No one is like you, my love!

Please come and heal me...

My Loving Sunshine."

After her song, Lyna knelt down, and cried sorrowfully.

"Absolutly, m'lord. We found this left over piece of Jedi trash on Tatooine. I dealt with him myself, but he is still alive!"

Cade's force powers were too weak for him to do anything at the moment. And even if he did, could he stand a chance against three sith lords at the same time? He looked upon the hologram of A'Sharad Hett, aka Darth Krayt.

"Very good, Nihl. I'm impressed." The hologram of Krayt stood up from his throne, and chuckled coldly at Cade. "Well, well, well. Cade Skywalker. I've heard that you had a... run-in with my Sith minions. I recall that our last duel was quite... unpleasant, as you say."

He smiled, waiting for what the weak young Jedi had to say.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lyna got up, and wiped her tears. Cyan climbed on her master's shoulder, and licked her.

The young woman smiled a little. Then she walked over to an unused Speeder bike. "Well... I'm headed off back to Lemia's house. And I thank everyone for coming together. You all are like true family to me."

She glanced down. "So! You guys ready to go?" She was trying really hard not to think about the death of Rock.

Cade didn't say anything. He refused to look up and respond to the thing that needed to be ridded most from the galaxy.

Coruscant's atmosphere was begining to take place outside.

Payne grabbed his own Speeder Bike, and started up the engine. Then he saw Tia.

The Zabrak sighed for breath, and said "Get on!"

Krayt grinned. "Not so tough now, are you Skywalker? Well... no matter. We'll continue this conversation after your interrogation."

And with that, the Dark Lord turned off his hologram.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lyna, with Cyan in her bag, turned to Deliah and Syn. "What about you guys?"

Deliah shrugged, and both former bounty hunters got on their Speeder bikes. "You guys go ahead. We'll meet you back tonight."

Lyna could tell that Blue wanted Cade again. She smiled. "Hey. It's gonna be okay. Cade said that he had a plan to get out. Don't worry."

Blue nodded. "Yeah... you're right. See you all later." And with that, Blue and Syn drove off.

Lyna drove back to Lemia's house as well, followed by her other friends.

Archived