Home

Heart of the Legacy

"I'll be back to get hammered on your strongest stuff, just so you'll know!"

Jool grinned as Cade, Lyna, Payne, and the three mercs were leaving. "I'll be waiting for you, then. Have a safe trip, darlings!"

Lyna glanced back, and waved at the Hutt. "Thanks, Jool! Nice meeting ya."

When they came from the back and into the cantina area, everyone met up with each other. Lyna began to call out the names. "Okay... we have: Morrigan, Chak, Kee, Deliah, Syn, Ganner, Ana, the three mercenaries, Payne, Cade, and myself."

She wiped her forehead. "Phew! That's a lot to memorize..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm surprised myself," Ana replied, smiling.

Ana saw that Cade, Lyna, and Payne came from the back, along with three tough looking mercenaries.

"Hey, they're back! C'mon, Ganner. Let's meet up with them." She got up, and went over to the other crew.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So is everyone ready?"

Lyna nodded. "Just about. It's been fun here... so far." She laughed. Thank goodness they had extra people to help them.

"Who are they?" She noticed that Ganner was curious about the three mercenaries. Lyna turned and looked at them. Then she turned back to Ganner. "Oh, they're mercenaries. Here to help stop the Sith's reign."

Ana grinned. "Cool."

"Nor Jaylo, Nima San and Yano Marsh" Cade introduced the additional party members. "They've all got muscle, based on Payne's perspective..."

Payne grunted in response.

"Okay... now that we may have a party the size of a tacticle combat unit, we should be able to eliminate our target Sith Lords... if we all work together."

Cade forgot to fill the mercenaries on the details. "Uh, heh heh... I know this may sound... crazy, but how do you feel about infiltrating the Sith temple?"

((Good to have ya back, PK! :) ))

"Uh, heh heh... I know this may sound... crazy, but how do you feel about infiltrating the Sith temple?"

Nima stepped up and glared. "Those freaks ruined my life by terrorizing my homeworld! I lost everyhting I held dear to me. Now I'm a mercenary, willing to destroy the Sith once and for all!"

The female Twi'lek sighed, and calmed her nerves. Yano also stepped up. "We'll help you in anyway we can. The Sith Order must be brought down."

Lyna smiled. "And you guys are right. If we work together, like Cade said, then we'll be strong enough to defeat the Sith." Then she started to head out the door. "Now. We're off!" She began to march like a soldier, but in a funny way.

((lol, I've been a bit busy... that and my dad's internet is kinda arse))

Cade stepped out, and walked beside Lyna. "I havent thought of a plan yet. But while we were in their, I managed to download an entire map of the temple."

He pulled out his datapad, and showed the blueprints on the display screen to Lyna. "I could use your help with forming a strategy. Payne isn't very communicative..."

((Oh man. I've been busy too. With all the final exams coming up and stuff. But it'll all be good.))

Lyna looked at the blueprints on the datapad Cade showed her. Good thing they were in the Sith Temple to get something like this. She looked up at Cade, and nodded.

"This is good. We'll use this to find out the Sith Temple's weaknesses and plan a way inside and out. Yeah, this is really good. Smart thinking, Cade. We'll all come together and plan this out, once we get inside the shuttle." She smiled.

When they continued to walk towards the Jedi Shuttle, Lyna felt a cold rush of wind through her body. She shivered. "Hey, Cade? Don't it feel cold to you?"

((I plan on showing the ghosts of Lyna's parents when everyone gets into the Jedi Shuttle. They'll first encounter Lyna and her friends for the first time.))

((My main computer is messed up(trojan virus) so I have to use the side comp, which sucks.

Lyna: Sounds good Everyone sees the ghosts right or just Lyna?))

Nor stood there. "That's the main reason I practice long range to shoot them darn sith."

Ganner walked up the ramp to the shuttle first. "Hey Wolf! Shado! I think we're ready, you can start the engines."

((Everyone sees Lyna's ghost parents. I'll play as them for a little while.))

Once the crew got in the shuttle to plan thier next move, Cyan got out of the basket, and jumped on Lyna's shoulder. Then the binjinphant started to lick her masters' cheek.

"Oh, Cyan!" Lyna said happily.

Shado nodded at Ganner's request, got up, and walked towards the cockpit to start everything. Suddenly, he stopped, feeling a cold breeze as well. "Woah. I sense something... and it doesn't feel like the wind."

Lyna, along with the others, felt it as well. "You're right, Shado. Something's lingering in this shuttle. As if... a ghost is here." Cyan got so scared, that she jumped down, and went with her babies to keep them safe.

"I can feel it. Is it Darth Krayt?"

Cade gave a Ganner a strange look. "He's long dead... and his spirit would most likely be tainted with the dark side... but I don't sense it here!"

Cade could feel the cold breeze on the shuttle. "Can somebody please put the heater on? I'm getting the chills in this place!"

Lyna walked over to where the heater was. But before she could press the on button, she saw that the shadow, which hid from the corner, came out, forming a ghostly woman!

The ghostly woman looked beautiful. She had long flowing hair that was blonde, green eyes that glew, and a bright flowing white dress that had long torn bell bottom sleeves.

Lyna gasped, and ran by Cade. Ana did the same with Ganner. Even the other crew got scared. The ghost looked at everyone. Then she said, "Are you all scared?" She smiled.

Ganner's face went pale. He hadn't seen a ghost in real life, and heard about them happening to other people. He just didn't think it would happen to him. He felt hands holding onto his arm. Ana must have been scared more than him. He was amazed, more than anything. "Who... Who are you?"

It had been some time since Cade had seen a force ghost. Though he was used to it, due to the amount of times his great ancestor, Luke, came to visit him.

"Are you all scared?"

"Tsk... Not really. I'm used to seeing... your kind. How is my great ancestor, by the way?"

"Tsk... Not really. I'm used to seeing... your kind. How is my great ancestor, by the way?"

"If I knew him... I'd say he's doing quite well, if you ask me." The ghostly woman replied with an echo tone.

"Who... Who are you?" She heard the other young man ask. The ghost smiled. Then she floated in the air towards them, slowly. "Who am I? I am--" Suddenly, another ghost bumped into her, knocking her on the shuttle's floor.

The ghost that bumped into her was male. He had brown hair, glowing blue eyes, and brown trim beard. He wore a blue jacket that was torn, Corellian trousers, and black boots.

"Whoo! Glad I made that soft landing!" the male ghost said.

The ghostly woman got angry, and floated in the air again, looking at the male ghost. "Jasten! I wanted to make my entrance look scary! Can't I scare someone for you to not get in the way?!"

"C'mon, Sasha honey! I... *hiccup* was having a blast!" Jasten answered.

Lyna squinted her eyes. "Mom? Dad?" Was it truly them? If it was... Lyna was surprised.

Lyna looked up at Cade. "Ya don't remember? We saw that holovid my mom and dad's friend gave me. They were criminals. And because they were, they died in the old apartment here on Coruscant. That explains how I ended up in the closet, hidden from the raiders."

Sasha and Jasten looked at Lyna for a moment. Suddenly, Sasha screamed. "Lyna?! Oh, my baby!" She wanted to hug her, but remembered that she was a ghost. "Oh my gosh... you're so grown. And you still have your father's blue eyes, and my feature."

Jasten smiled and agreed. "She *hiccup* She sure does!"

Lyna blushed timidly. Then she turned to everybody else. "Everybody! Meet my ghost parents. Jasten and Sasha Honso."

Ganner looked at the ghosts as if it was fun being dead. Or atleast enjoyable. "Nice to meet Lyna's parents. You guys lived on Dantooine didn't you? My parents did too." He held his hand out, forgetting they can't interact physically with the living.

Sasha smiled kindly at Ganner. "Sorry, sweetie. Ghosts can't shake the living's hand. And no, we lived here on Coruscant." Jasten hiccuped again. The ghostly mother turned to him, narrowing her eyes at him. "Jasten? Please do not tell me you got drunk inside another human."

Jasten smirked. "Phh! Not all all!" He wobbled, trying to stand tall.

"The reason why I agreed to stay with you was because you were clumsy! You may have been excellent in battle, but clumsiness always followed ya!"

"Clumsy?! Woman, that's my mother for ya!" Lyna, who stood beside Cade, tried her best not to laugh at her ghostly parent's remarks.

Sasha nodded her head rapidly. "There, you see! You get it from your mama!"

"Yeah, well, life isn't all cream filling!" Jasten replied. "Says the 'I wanna get drunk inside a human' ghost!" Sasha said.

Suddenly, they heard laughter. It was Lyna, who was rolling on the floor with tears in her eyes as she laughed. "Call in the doctor! I think I'm gonna pass out of laughter! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!"

Cade exchanged looks back at Ganner. "eh, heh heh..." was all he could manage to speak out.

Cade wondered about the possibility of Lyna's parents appearing as force ghosts, without some sort of training. But such mysteries were perhaps best to be left unanswered. The future of the galaxy was all that mattered.

"Okay... what an unexpected reunion. So what happens now?"

"Okay... what an unexpected reunion. So what happens now?"

After she was done laughing, Lyna stood up, wiping her tears with a giggle. "I'm sorry, guys. It's just that... my parents are too much!" She cleared her throat. "Okay. Now to be serious. To answer your question, Cade, we need to plan a way to stop Nihl's ruling of the Galaxy. But it's gonna take a lot of teamwork..."

Jasten flew over by his daughter's side. "Don't worry! We'll help as well. With a little help from someone else..."

A short, gray-haired ghost with torn clothings, a cane, and a humpback appeared before the crew. "Hello, everyone. Remember me, Lyna?"

"Gorto!" Lyna turned to the others. "This is Gorto Cano. Mom and dad's old friend. He use to help them with informations on rich places to get money." She smiled. "This is great! Together, we can defeat Nihl and the Sith!" Lyna turned to Cade. "Ready to take the blueprints out, Cade?"

"This is great! Together, we can defeat Nihl and the Sith!"

Cade looked at the three ghosts.

"Eh, no offence or anything, but judging by your state I don't think your gonna do very much damage. But hey, don't let me stop you!"

Cade pulled out the datapad with the blueprints, as requested by Lyna. He hooked it up to the ships Holoprojector, and a display of the Sith temple appeared before the group. He gave everyone a moment to study. Cade looked at Lyna. "How did you get into the Sith temple again, after I was captured?"

"How did you get into the Sith temple again, after I was captured?"

Lyna placed her fingers on the side of her head to think about that. Then, it came back to her. "What I did was that I went to the Underground of the Sith Temple. It's with a walkway, on top of the water."

She walked to the display of the blueprint and studied it. Then she pointed to that exact same location. "Right there."

Jasten nodded. "Interesting." Then he whispered to Sasha, "We could scare some Sith then! Fun, huh?"

"Yeah. Real fun..." Sasha responded, grinning up at her husband, and wrapping her arms around his arm.

Archived