Home

Heart of the Legacy

"Wait.... Why we going back to the Sith Temple again?"

Lyna glanced at Ganner and smiled. "Well... we gotta stop Nihl from taking over the Galaxy. If he does... all is lost."

Cyan leaped on her master's shoulder, agreeing with her. Gorto, Jasten, and Sasha hung their heads, looking sad. "And so that the ghosts can live in peace again. Even the dead needs peace," Sasha said to them."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darth Maladi came inside Lord Nihl's throne room. She bowed before him.

"I'm sorry to come unexpectedly, my lord... but one of the Assassins tracked Skywalker and his friends."

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alright! Now to get back on topic, I think we should split into two teams, One will take the sewers and the other shall take another entrance. So the Sith won't be expecting another suprise visit if the other team gets caught."

Cade studied the map. "Hmmm... I don't think we could take Payne's previous entrance again. Unlike the sewers, they'd have probably reinforced it for all we know!"

"I'm sorry to come unexpectedly, my lord... but one of the Assassins tracked Skywalker and his friends."

Nihl looked back at Maladi, after a discussion with one of the Moffs.

"They have a kill order when ready. But I'm curious as to where they are... How did the assassin acquire this information?"

((Sorry I took so long. Those finals were killers! But now... SCHOOL'S OUT!!! :D ))

Lyna nodded at Cade's suggestion. "Gosh, you're right!" She then sighed. "Okay. Let's see..." Lyna stepped back and looked at everyone. Then she began to arrange the teams.

"Team 1 will be Cade, Ganner, Payne, Ana, Gorto, Mom, Dad, and myself. Team 2 will be Morrigan, Deliah, Syn, Chak, Kee, Nor, Nima, and Yano. Team 1 will go to the sewers, while Team 2 will find another entrance. But we gotta be careful."

The young woman then turned to Cyan, Shado, Wolf, and the 2 remaining Jedi. "You guys don't mind staying, right?" Wolf shook his head. "Not at all."

Lyna nodded, and turned to Cade and the others. "Then it's settled. Any questions or comments?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"He followed them, my lord. He spotted Skywalker and his friends at a Cantina in the Underworld. He then contacted me, telling me this infomation. They may still be down there."

Maladi continued to bow before Nihl, waiting for his response patiently.

"Then it's settled. Any questions or comments?"

Payne raised his hand. "When do we start raising the Sith Temple into one big hell-hole?"

"We'll need some time to prepare, Payne. Or we could go now if this lovely lady wishes too!" Cade glanced at Lyna. "Your choice. What shall we do now?"

Nihl considered for a moment. "As I said, orders are to eliminate Skywalker and his companions on sight!" He continued briefing with the Moff.

"You are dismissed, Darth Maladi!"

"Your choice. What shall we do now?"

Lyna glanced down, and grinned. Then she glanced back up at the others. "I say we go now. It's better off to fight the Sith now than later. Since we took a rest, I'm pretty sure we're all energized by now."

Jasten smiled. "Great! Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maladi stood up, and bowed. "Thank you, my lord."

After that, she walked out of the throne room, and back into her Lab.

Ana glanced up at Ganner and smiled. "Ready whenever you are."

Lyna clapped her hands. "Okay, people, let's get in our teams! C'mon! One, two, three, four, let's get our rears through the door! Five, six seven, eight, who do we appreciate? Go, Team, go!" The young woman chuckled. "Man, I've always wanted to do that..."

Cyan cocked her head at Lyna. Then she rested beside the basket in which her five baby binjinphants were in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the Jedi Shuttle, and within the shadows, a figure with a mask and a hooded cape watched the heroes as they prepare to fight against the new Dark Lord of the Sith.

The masked figure commed someone. "Target sighted. Skywalker and his friends are preparing to fight the Sith Lord. Azlyn Rae out..."

((Surprise, surprise... :¬: ))

((Azlyn was a Jedi, yes? I kinda forgot...))

As Cade stepped out of the Shuttle, ready to follow his companions to the Sith Temple, he could feel the presence of someone familiar...

He looked into the distance, through the Vong spawned buildings and the darkness. Cade squinted through the shadows...

"Who is that?" he whispered.

((Yep. Azlyn was a Jedi, who Cade knew in his childhood. Then she became a bounty hunter and Imperial Knight. Don't worry, she's not working for the Sith.))

"Who is that?"

Lyna looked at the shadows and opened her mind to the Force. Suddenly, she could sense somebody hiding in it! The young woman stepped in front of everyone.

"Allow me..." Lyna raised her hand, and moved it to the side. Suddenly, the hooded-masked person came flying on the wall and fell towards the ground. Lyna walked over to the person. She then ignited her mother's orange bladed lightsaber and pointed it at the stranger. "Who are you?!"

The masked person looked up, and took off the mask. It was a young, red haired woman with a ponytail. She smiled. "Hello, Cade."

"Hello, Cade."

Cade lowered his blaster. He recognised the face that was revealed after the figure took off the mask. "Its been some time, Azlyn..." Cade greeted. "I think you caught us at a bad time." he grinned.

Cade stepped forward. "Wel'p, we might as well get the obviouse stuff out of the way first. Just exactly what are you doing here?"

"Wel'p, we might as well get the obviouse stuff out of the way first. Just exactly what are you doing here?"

Azlyn got up, placing her cloak and mask in her bag. "Well... to tell you the truth, I'm going undercover for Roan Fel. I'm still trying to complete my training. But that's not important. I was sent by her Highness, Marasiah Fel, to watch over you. Guess I did a bad job at that."

Lyna's eyes glanced down by that name. "Marasiah Fel. I know her..." she thought. She glanced back up at Azlyn, smiling. "Well, it's good to have an old friend of Cade around. I'm Lyna Honso."

"Azlyn Rae." The two young women shook hands. After that, Azlyn looked at everyone. "So... shall we proceed on taking out the Sith?"

"So... shall we proceed on taking out the Sith?

"If you think you're up for the chalenge, then I suppose you can tag along for the time being. We could always use an extra hand."

Cade remebered Azlyn mentioning of Marasiah. "How is she...How is Marasiah?"

"How is she...How is Marasiah?"

As the crew continued to walk to the Sith Temple in secret, Azlyn walked beside Cade. "She's doing great. Being safe on Bastion, and training as an Imperial Knight herself... I never knew she had it in her. But other than that, she's doing fine. Thanks for asking."

Lyna remembered Marasiah. I mean, who wouldn't. As Lyna walked beside Cade in the opposite side of Azlyn, she spoke. "I know Sia as well."

Azlyn turned to her, and grinned. "Sure. Everybody in the Galaxy does."

"No, I mean, I know her know her. When I was a 19-year-old slave girl, I did a performance for a crowd in Nar Shaddaa. After my performance, Sia and Astraal, her missionary as well as her friend, came up to me and talked. Told me how I really felt being a slave girl, and that I should be something more great. She also told me her true identity, and gave me 1,000 credits.

I told her, "May the Force be with you, your Highness." And she replied, "And with you as well." Then they ran, to meet back with Elke Vetter, Sia's master."

Lyna rubbed her neck nervously, after telling her story of how she met Marasiah.

Cade listened to Lyna's story. It was funny feeling; Lyna met Marrasiah and so did Cade. It almost seems like almost everything has a connection.

Cade sighed. "Welp... the Sith Temple shouldn't be too far away... okay, maybe a few hours at this pace, but meh.. we could always steal some guy's speeder to make the trip more quicker but I'm too lazy..."

Even through the dark shadows of the underworld, Cade could still make out that familiar towering structure in the distance: the Sith Temple was straight ahead...

Ana glanced up at Ganner. "It's weird how everybody knew Princess Marasiah in person. I wish I met her," she whispered to him.

Lyna smiled up at Cade, and looked back ahead. In her mind, she hoped that the Fel's Empire and the Galactic Alliance would at least work together to stop the Sith as well. She also hoped that the Galaxy would be in peace after the Sith Order was defeated.

The young woman felt an uneasy feeling. The Sith Temple was almost near than she expected.

"Okay, guys. I sense that we're almost near the Temple. But we gotta be very careful. Somehow I feel that... something isn't right..."

"Somehow I feel that... something isn't right..."

"Why? Whats wrong?" Cade asked as he walked with the group to the growing temple in the distance. Cade used his instincts to try and interperate what Lyna meant. Indeed, it would be inevitable that something wouldn't be right...

"Why? Whats wrong?"

The young woman rubbed the side of her head. "Well... it feels like... someone's following us. And it's not a good sense neither."

Lyna could see the Sith Temple ahead. It looked pretty scary from her point of view, as the Sun began to rise behind the gloomy place.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, appeared Jasten, Gorto, and Sasha, floating up in the air. "Really? Something feels wrong?" Gorto asked. Azlyn began to scream. "Ghosts!!"

Lyna chuckled. "It's okay. That's my parents and their old friend. Jasten and Sasha Honso, along with Gorto Cano, the old one."

Azlyn sheepishly smiled. "Oh. Right. Heh heh..."

All of a sudden, a blaster bolt came flying past the group from the shadows ahead, and hit a wall behind them. Luckily, no one was hurt. "What the kriff was that?!" Blue yelled, pulling out her blaster.

Cade pulled out his saber and activated it. He squinted into the direction where the blaster bolt came from. He couldn't see anybody.

"Assassins..." he muttered. "Perfect timing!"

Another blaster bolt came from nowhere, just as Cade managed to deflect it back. He glared. "Where are they coming from?" he whispered. He reached into his senses to find where exactly the assassins were hiding...

Before Lyna could answer, someone started a battle cry. A figure jumped from the ceiling and landed a few feet away from Lyna. It was a human, with a black hood, black and white jumpsuit, red goggles, and a Shockstaff.

He started to fight Lyna, his first opponent. Lyna tried her best to defend herself, but the Assassin was too much for her. Suddenly, he smacked Lyna across the face with the end of the staff, and kicked her to a nearby wall.

The Assassin turned to the others. "Who's next?"

"Who's next?"

"Me!" Cade glared from behind the Assassin. He knocked the hilt of his lightsaber against the skull of the attacker. The Assassin fell down. "Thats what you get for hitting a woman!"

He looked down at the assassin, waiting for his next move!

((Hey, PK? You think we should wait for Atomic? I PMed him, just to ask if he was playing still.))

The Assassin had his eyes closed, but pretended to be unconscious. He smiled under his hood, and swung his foot on Cade's leg to make him fall.

He stood up, and picked up his Shockstaff again. Everyone pointed their weapons at him. The Assassin laughed. "You all ain't gonna stop me! I've been sent by the best people there is to bring you all in. But in order to do that... I have to shock you."

All of a sudden, Sasha the ghost appeared before the Assassin. The Assassin looked up in the air and saw her, terrified.

Sasha began to transform into a hideous, scary-looking ghost. ((Think of the girl from "Exorcist".)) "You shouldn't be hittting girls, boy! Haven't your mother taught you nothing?!"

The Assassin stood there, shaking in fear. Everyone else was even scared of Sasha. Even Jasten and Gorto.

((Yeah probably should... though you never know what he/she is doing atm...))

Now was a good chance to strike back while that shady hitman was driven into his own fear. "This'll make your knees tremble!" he said.

Cade used the force to knock the assassin down on his knees and used put him into a paralyising stasis field. Cade held the man's head and banged it against the ground.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

((I agree.))

The Assassin smiled. Although he couldn't move, his mind was still opened for the Jedi to hear. "My name's none of your concern... Jedi. But if I were you... I'd run home like a four-year-old before something bad happens!" His smile grew, as he tortured Cade with his words.

Azlyn and Blue came and helped Lyna up. Lyna rubbed her head as she moaned and stood up. "Man. That was... embarrassing." She glanced at the hooded figure. From a distance, she sensed that this Assassin was surprisingly... young. Probably no older than Cade or herself.

The Assassin decided to make Cade more angry with his smart remarks. "Oh! Now I remember my name. It's Howdy Dopey! Like you and your friends! How's that, Jedi?" He laughed in his mind.

Cade chuckled and looked at his team mates. "Get a load of this! An assassin with a sense of humour." he glanced down at his prisoner while still holding his head to the ground. "Heh, you're funny man you know that?"

Payne swivled his eyes. "If you're gonna get some information from this man, I'd suggest more effective means of persuasion! Like torture..."

"Perhaps... later... as a last resort!" Cade replied.

Lyna continued to look at the Assassin. Then she began to Force bond Cade. "Cade. This Assassin is young. I sense it through the Force. It's kinda... strange. Let me talk with him."

The young woman knelt by the Assassin. "What is your name? And how old are you?" she asked in a gentle tone through the Force.

The Assassin looked up at Lyna. His eyes were mixed with anger and fear. "J-Joey. Joey Garaz. I'm 18-years-old." There was something about Lyna he couldn't figure out. How could she be so gentle to him... after what he did to her?

"Joey. That's a nice name. Who sent you after us?" Lyna asked.

Joey closed his eyes. "The... the Sith did."

Archived