Home

Heart of the Legacy

The 3 jedi ran left and they started for the right.

"Do you think Payne found them?"

Ganner brought his sword to the front of him, blocked a incoming blow to the face. "I'm not sure." He pushed the man away from him and threw his saber into the chest of the sith man. "He better find them quick though, if he hasn't."

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Payne stepped forward into the chamber, and looking down at the slayed beast.

"Nice job... I'd hate to get close to that thing... what is it anyway?"

"Krayt just having a bad day..." Cade answered, he too staring down at the dead beast.

"We have no time taxidermitate and claim him as a trophy. Your friends are waiting for you..."

"Shado, Ganner and Wolf?" Cade smiled with excitement. "Alright then... I was getting sick of the gloominess of this place anyway..."

Lyna grew excited. "All right! Let's go!" She began to run towards the door. Then she looked at Cade and Payne.

"We gotta be on the look out for Nihl and the other Sith too!" Lyna stopped at the door, and scratched her head. "Hey, Payne? Maybe it's best if you lead us to where you came from. Oh! One more thing..."

She walked to where Krayt was lying dead. When Lyna got close to him, she blew a kiss towards the dead beast. "Rest in peace, Krayt..."

The young woman then blushed, looking at the two men. "Well... let's go."

Cade frowned at Lyna. "Er, you know he was trying to kill us in the first place right?"

"Follow me if you want out of this place!" Payne barked, as he led the way out of the chamber. "I followed the ventilation shaft, which I entered through a hanger of sorts..."

Cade followed Payne. Lyna was right. Just because the Dark Lord is dead, doesn't mean the end of the Sith. They are likely to encounter many Dark Jedi. Most particulary, Nihl; Cade's very nemesis...

As they ran through the hallways, Lyna turned to Cade. "Sorry about that, Cade. But my mother taught me that 'Even if someone is against you... understand your enemies, as you understand those close to you.' I know it sounds weird but... I believe that."

They continued to run as fast as they could, from any Sith attention. Lyna suddenly felt Ganner and Wolf's presence getting near.

"I feel that Ganner and Wolf are near. Gee, I hope they get out as soon as we do... safely."

Payne led the two love-birds back to where he came in. Into the men's locker room through a narrow ventilation shaft. Following that came the hanger he mentioned.

At this point, nothing had came in their way. All they had to do was stay positive and they should be okay.

Payne kicked the grill of the shaft blocking the entrance to the Hanger. As it tumbled down, Payne jumped onto the stacked boxes of cargo climbing up to the shaft. He aimed his rifle in various directions. He could see Imperial Fighters taking off into the large mouth of the hanger door, most likely trying to combat the shuttle.

Lyna gasped. "Oh man! We gotta get to the shuttle, before it's fried! For the love of the Force, I hope Cyan and the others are okay!"

She took out her lightsaber, ignited it, and saber threw it at a nearby Fighter. The Fighter blew up successfully, as Lyna's lightsaber came back to her. She sighed.

"Okay. Maybe if we meet them at the roof, we could be safe!" She looked around, trying to figure out on how they could get out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kark!" Morrigan yelled. "Imperial Fighters. Okay, Jedi... get the others from the roof, while we distract the Fighters."

Shado nodded. As the Jedi Shuttle came close to the roof, waiting for the others, The Grinning Liar began shooting at incoming Fighters.

Shado began to comlink Ganner. "Ganner! I sense that Cade, Lyna, and Payne are near. It's best if you guys come back ASAP!"

Ganner looked grabbed his comlink, and raised it to his chapped, lipped mouth. "We can't your going to have to come down here to pick us up, or your going to have to wait another 10 minutes for us, " he sabered a sith through his chest as he charged at Ganner. "... to find a way to the roof."

He hooked it to his belt and looked over to Wolf. "You doing ok so far?"

Wolf slashed his green bladed lightasber through a Sith, and glanced back at Ganner. He grinned. "Although I only have one arm, I'm still in pretty good shape. But other than that, I'm doing all right."

A male Sith Rodian ran towards him, and swung his lightsaber at Wolf, but missed. Wolf decapitated his head. "How about you, Ganner? You doing fine?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shado nodded. "All right. Once Cade, Lyna, and Payne gets on the roof, I'll bring them in the Jedi Shuttle. Then I'll come down for you guys."

After saying that, Shado glanced at The Grinning Liar. Morrigan and her crew members were doing a great job at distracting those Fighters.

Cade jumped down onto the tiles of the hanger. He then grabbed Lyna's hand and pulled her down. Payne followed the two.

"There is an elevator in this Hanger that'll lead us to the roof. Follow me!"

And just as they crossed the hanger towards the elevator door, it slid open. Inside of the elevator was a dark Naa\gai Sith Warrior: Darth Nihl.

He glanced up at the three, glaring most particulary at Cade. He ignited his Lightsaber cane, and the red shining blade glowed across his face. There was silence.

Cade pulled out his father's Lightsaber, which was secretly rebuilt. The blue blade shun out of the hilt, pointing towards Nihl.

Lyna ignited her mother's lightsaber, and stood in a Defense stance. "Why can't you people just leave us alone? I mean, really!"

She glanced at Cade worringly. She didn't want to see him fall towards the Dark Side again... because of Nihl. After what they've been through... Lyna was willing to defend Cade at all cost. Even Payne... because he was their ticket out of this Temple.

The young woman began to Force bond Cade. "Cade... let me help you. We can both take him down!"

Lyna glared at Nihl again, her lightsaber ready for any attacks.

"These must be adepts, no major resistance yet. I wonder how the other group is doing?" He kicked the head of the dead rodian. "Should have joined the jedi silly boy." he murmured.

"All right. Once Cade, Lyna, and Payne gets on the roof, I'll bring them in the Jedi Shuttle. Then I'll come down for you guys."

"Alright see you down there." Ganner put the comlink to his belt, "Alright this area seems clear lets head to the hangar."

At first, Cade wanted to say "no" because this was a battle meant to be fought by him and Nihl alone. But this was Lyna's war as well.

"... Alright Lyna. Together then!"

"I should have finished you off at Tatooine, Skywalker! I knew better than to trust you again. But tonight, we finish this!"

Cade was the first to be attacked. The Jedi reacted by blocking the first strike. Then Nihl made a fast spinning Butterfly manouvre by swiping his cane at the three opponents.

Payne ran a safe distance so he could aim his rifle at the Nagai sith lord.

Lyna parried Nihl's lightsaber blows as best as she could. The young woman also made sure that Cade and Payne didn't get hurt. Otherwise, she'd probably go crazy.

She bent her back and knees to avoid Nihl's attack. ((Like The Matrix. :D)) Then she lifted herself back up, and jumped at Nihl. Fighting this Sith was more difficult than ever!

"Gotta pay attention. Who knows what this guy's capable of!" Lyna thought to herself. She moved back. "C'mon, Nihl! Take me instead! I'm the one who keeps Cade from dying! I'm the one you should be after!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Morrigan looked down. There at the opening of the hangar, she could see her son and two other people being dueled by a Nagai Sith. She placed a hand on Chak's shoulder.

"Chak! Keep distracting those Fighters! I've got a son to save..."

The Wookie nodded. >Right! Be careful, Corde.<

Morrigan placed on a special jetpack, grabbed an E-11 blaster rifle, and jumped out of the Grinning Liar and into the air. The jetpack came on, and the mother of Cade was about to join combat as well.

When she landed inside the hangar, she got a good look at her son. Ever since she saved him from that last rescue mission, this was her first time actually seeing his face.

"Does anybody need assistance?" Morrigan said, raising her blaster rifle.

Morrigan continued to raise her blaster rifle up at any Sith that attempted to kill the other allies. "Darling... I am Morrigan Corde. Mother of Cade Skywalker!"

She shot down another Sith. Then she turned to Lyna. "And who might you be, young one?"

The two woman had their backs together, shooting and blocking any Sith atacks. "Lyna Honso. Protector of Cade Skywalker. I'm surprised that you're his mom." She grinned.

"Life is full of surprises..." Morrigan told Lyna.

Payne held down the trigger of his rifle, which bursted laser fire in certain directions he aimed. He managed to gun down a few Sith, but most of them were specially trained to block blaster fire.

Perhaps Melee combat is a more best approach. He unsheathed his upgraded Vibroblade and clashed between a young Sith Student.

Cade and Nihl continued to clash blades. The both were a formidable match against each other. Nihl force pushed Cade across the hanger, but landed safely on the catwalk attached to the wall. Nihl mirrored the action by landing on the opposite catwalk.

Both glared at each other. Then they launched themselves into the air, and as they were slamed their Lightsabers against each other. Then they landed safely on their opposite catwalk. Nobody took any damage...

Ganner sliced a Sith across his chest and fell backwards holding his chest.

Ganner grabbed his comlink, "Shado come to the hangar everyones here."

Ganner looked at the Sith apprentice, "you could have joined us and this wouldn't have happened to you." He jumped down the steps and towards the main hangar doors. He looked up and waited for Shado.

"Right! I'm on my way!" Shado called back on his comlink. He flew the ship down towards the opened hangar. And sure enough... he saw a battle down at the Sith hangar.

Shado landed the Jedi Shuttle in the hangar, and went towards the main entrance of the shuttle. When the door opened, Shado called out to all his allies.

"You guys! C'mon! I don't know if this place is gonna go down, but we gotta get outta here ASAP!!" He waited on the others to come.

Lyna fought Talon with all her might. "You should've kept your word, Jedi slime! Now that my Master's dead... I was thinking of taking his place!"

The young blonde woman glared at the female Twi'lek Sith. "I don't think so." Then, all of a sudden, she stabbed Talon right through the heart! Lyna was the first to kill one of Krayt's best Hands.

"Rest in Peace, Sith." Lyna ran towards the Jedi Shuttle, along with Morrigan, Blue, Syn, and the other allies. She then glanced at Cade, who was still dueling Nihl. "Cade! C'mon! Please!" She began to worry for him.

Cade could hear Lyna's call from across the hanger. He wasn't sure whether to finish Nihl once and for all, or leave with Lyna and his companions.

The Lightsabers met with each other, and hissed. Steam was given off by the blades of light. Both Cade and Nihl gritted their teeth, and pierced their eyes at each other.

"It'll end tonight, Darth! Or perhaps tommorow..." Cade promised. "By then, I promise you, I'm going to kill you and burn you atop of a pile of wood!"

"You over confidence is your weakness, Skywalker!" Nihl spat out.

"We'll see!" Cade barked. He force pushed the Sith Lord away, which made him crash into the wall up ahead. Cade ran up the ramp into the shuttle to accompany his allies (including most unexpectingly, Morrigan Corde, Cade's mother).

"Punch it!" he barked at whoever was flying the shuttle.

Shado nodded as he sat down on the pilot seat. He began to switch on cords, and placed his hands on the yoke. Then, the Jedi Shuttle flew upwards, meeting the Grinning Liar.

Morrigan came in the cockpit with Shado. "Thanks for coming, Jedi. Remember, we're heading towards the Underworld. We'll be safe there for now." She walked back to where the others were at.

The male Twi'lek nodded, and both the Grinning Liar and Jedi Shuttle headed towards the Underworld of Coruscant.

Lyna saw that Cyan was well and healthy... and that she also had baby binjinphants! She hugged her little friend happily. Then she gently patted the five baby binjinphant's heads. "Oh, Cyan! You're a mother. They're so cute too!"

She smiled, got up, and walked towards Cade. "Hey, Cade? I didn't know your mother was alive..." Lyna glanced at Morrigan, who slowly came in the Passenger room.

Morrigan sadly smiled. "Hello, Cade."

Cade glanced up at the aging woman with hair of a feral... a feature he had inherited from his mother no doubt.

"Hello mother..." Cade greeted, unsure whether he was happy to see her again. "Didn't expect to see you again after all this time. And "rescuing" me again from the Sith Temple..."

Cade rested against the seat, with his head hanging backwards.

Wolf grinned at Ganner's question. "Well... some parts were good, and some parts were difficult. But with that said... it was great!" He chuckled, as he sat down on the Passenger seat.

Lyna narrowed her eyes at Cade, and shook her head. "Cade! Your mother came through all this trouble to save you... again. At least a simple 'Thank you' might do."

Morrigan made a gesture for Lyna to calm down. "It's okay, Honso. I know when I'm not wanted around, when a son is ungrateful..."

This must've been harsh to say... even for a mother to say towards her own son.

Archived