Home

Heart of the Legacy

"Cade! Your mother came through all this trouble to save you... again. At least a simple 'Thank you' might do."

Cade glanced at Lyna when she said those words. Then turned to face his mother.

"Perhaps you're right... its difficult to forgive a parent who has abandoned you at childbirth and becomes an Imp. Still, I owe you my gratitude Mom... thanks again."

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morrigan turned, and looked down at Cade. Then she smiled. Throughout these years, she felt ashamed for leaving her son and her lover Kol. But now... would Cade forgive her for her wrongdoings?

"You're welcome... son. And... I'm sorry." She felt like hugging him... but didn't. Then Morrigan sat down on a seat, looking out the window, trying to fight the tears.

Lyna sat next to Cade, and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm so happy that you and your Mom are here together. Well... I'm also happy that everyone's here together... like one big family." She rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes happily...

Shado began talking through the speaker of the Jedi Shuttle. "As you can see, folks, the Underworld is appearing as we speak. So... be on the look out when we get down there!"

Cyan rested in the basket with her five babies, thinking that everything was going to be all right.

"So what exactly will we be doing in the underworld. Somebody fill me in, please?"

Morrigan, who sat on the opposite side of the Passenger seat, got up, and announced what was going to happen. "Once we get down there, we'll rent an Inn there. There's this one called the Underworld Inn. It's not much, but we can rest there. After that, we come together to figure out our next course."

She sat back down, folded her arms, and looked out the window again.

Lyna looked up, and nodded slowly. The Underworld was full of criminals and not much of a happy place. She also heard that thugs were ruthless down there these days.

The young woman held on the Cade's Mandalorian-like chest plate, and rested her head on his shoulder again. Suddenly, a question came to mind... something she wanted to ask Cade a long time.

"Cade? I know this might sound crazy but... were you jealous... when I was with Rock?" Lyna Force bonded to him.

"Once we get down there, we'll rent an Inn there. There's this one called the Underworld Inn. It's not much, but we can rest there. After that, we come together to figure out our next course."

Cade thought that didn't seem like much of a plan. Then again he didn't have anything better, so he didn't complain.

"Cade? I know this might sound crazy but... were you jealous... when I was with Rock?"

Cade chuckled in his head. "How typical for girls wanting to know about these sort of things..."

"Haven't we passed this already?" he replied.

Lyna placed a hand over her mouth and smiled, timidly. "Oh yeah! I'm sorry. It's just that... I can't stop thinking about him..." She sighed, and looked up into Cade's eyes.

"But don't worry. I'll always love you... no matter what." She gave him a peck on the cheek, and placed her head on his shoulder, giggling in her soft, sweet tone.

Wolf looked out the window. They were in the Underworld. As the Jedi Shuttle flew towards the Underworld's docking bay, Wolf nudged Ganner's arm. "Hey. We're here now."

Shado flew the Jedi Shuttle inside the docking bay. The ship made a safe landing inside. Now that they were in the Underworld, it was time to find the Inn. Shado got up from the pilot seat, and entered the Passenger room. "Okay, everybody. We're here. I just want to let you all know... be careful. And may the Force be with all of us."

Morrigan got up, and noticed Cade and Lyna together, happy. She grinned. "Look at them. They remind me of myself when I was with Kol. I hope good things will come to them."

After that, she walked out of the Jedi Shuttle, trying to hide the tears.

Wolf came by Ganner's side, looking around at the gloomy place. "Cade's mother said we should rest up at an Inn. Then we come together for our next plan."

"That's right," Morrigan said, turning around. "So in case you all wanna stay in the Jedi Shuttle, be my guest. But we go to the Inn, and stay low for a while. Then... our next plan." She looked around, making sure no one would stand in the group's way.

Chak and Kee came out of their ship as well, meeting the others. "Ahh, the Underworld. What joy." Kee grinned sarcastically.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lyna got up, and knelt down by Cyan's basket. "You wanna stay here, girl? Just in case something happens? I don't want your little ones hurt out here..."

Cyan licked Lyna's hand, and cuddled up by her babies. Lyna nodded, and smiled. "Okay." She glanced at the Jedi Healer.

"Don't worry. I'll keep them company," The female Human said.

Lyna smiled. "Thanks." She went over to Cade's side, and gently grabbed his hands. "C'mon. You ready?"

"C'mon. You ready?"

"Yup..." Cade grasped Lyna's hand as they walked out of the shuttle together. "Why is your hand wet?"

It took him a moment to realise. Cyan had licked her hand "Ugh..."

The Underworld was still the same as Cade had left it. Gritty and vong spawned... No place like home!

When Lyna saw Cade react, she looked at her right hand. It was still covered in a little of Cyan's drool. "Oops! Oh yeah... I forgot to wipe my hand. Sorry." Smiling, she took out a piece of cloth from her bag, and wiped her hand. It was finally clean.

As Cade and Lyna were out of the shuttle, the young woman looked around. Although it was her first time here, it was kinda spooky. A place like this made her feel scared and sent chills down her spines.

"Oooh. This place gives me the ba-jee-bees." Lyna held on to Cade, closely. In a place like the Underworld, it was frightening than ever.

Morrigan glanced back at the group. "Everybody here? Good. Now... everyone's gotta follow me. If you get lost... that's on you. But stay with the group. And be careful. Out here, the Underworld doesn't take kindly to everyone..."

And with that, they started on their journey towards the Inn.

As they walked through the dark streets of the Underworld, Cade contemplated.

"With Darth Krayt gone, who do you think has become the new dark lord?" Cade queried everyone.

"So far, the only main ones I know who have been slain recently are; Talon and Stryfe... I doubt Nihl would be the new one, cause' he wasn't Krayt's main servant. Were there any other Sith Lords who have been killed I forgot to mention?"

Lyna scratched her head. "Umm... I think that's all the Sith we killed so far... even the ones we didn't know. But there's this one Sith named Darth Wyyrlok. He's been real loyal to Krayt ever since I saw him. He could be the new Dark Lord..."

Having a new Dark Lord would mean war again. They had to do something, before it was too late.

Suddenly, about five thugs came out from the shadows. Some had chains, blasters, and vibro-knives. One thug, who was a brown-haired Human with a black eye patch on his right eye, stepped up. He looked like the leader.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? They don't look like them pathetic Vongspawns... more like unwanted guest in our territory!" The other four thugs laughed. Suddenly, the Human male glanced at Lyna, who was close to Cade, afraid.

"Oh. And what's this? Their little angel. Such beautiful eyes. I like it when they're afraid like that." He cackled, showing his yellow teeth. "How's about I take her on a trip?" He said to Cade, smiling wickedly. Lyna stood there, disgusted by what the man said.

Morrigan glared at each of the thugs, waiting for any move they'd make. "Get ready for anything," she whispered to Ganner.

Ganner forced pulled his saber from his belt to his hand all behind the robe he was in. He then placed his thumb over the button to ignite the blazing blue death.(<---????)

Lyna will take care of him, he thought of the human male. I'll take the guy who looks like he has a bad feeling about confronting us, maybe give him a chance to think about how his life would be ruined if we happened to be Sith.

"How's about I take her on a trip?"

Cade smiled. "Sorry, but theres only a one-way-ticket to hell... which I have reserved for you!" he pulled out his Blaster Pistol and shot the man in his only remaining eye. The thug leader fell down dead.

Cade pointed the blaster at the band of scum. "Which one you wan't Ganner? I'll take the guy with the chains..."

Lyna gasped when Cade shot the Human male leader down in his other eye. She glanced at Cade, continuing to place her hand over her mouth. Suddenly, one of the thugs that had a vibro-knife, ran towards the group.

The young woman ignited her lightsaber, ran towards the man, and swung her lightsaber. The Cathar thug missed his chance at slashing Lyna. So, Lyna Force pushed him on the nearby building wall. When he was down, Lyna Force jumped in the air, and decapitated the male Cathar.

She looked at the other thugs, and stood in her special Soresu stance. Two down, three to go.

Morrigan, Kee, and Chak pulled out their own weapons, ready to fire at the other remaining thugs. As did Blue and Syn. Shado and Wolf also ignited their lightsabers. "All right. Who else want some?" Morrigan asked, glaring hard at the other three.

Ganner ignited his saber after Cade fired. He force pushed the man he had stared down into the alley from which they came. He jumped over the other two men and quickly scanned the area, once his eyes adjusted to the darkness. He noticed the man running away from him down the alley. Ganner started running towards him as he vanished behind a corner.

Ganner went around the corner only to be hit in his robe, nearly hitting skin. He deflected a shot and then the bullets stopped and he started after the man again.

Lyna glanced at Ganner, who had just recently left, trying to capture one of the thugs. The other, who was a male Rodian, ran after Ganner to stop him. When Lyna used Force Sight in the dark alley, she could see that he was shooting at Ganner.

Raising her orange bladed lightsaber, Lyna saber threw it at the Rodian. When it successfully cut the Rodian in half from the waist, the Rodian fell down on the ground, dead. The lightsaber hilt came back to Lyna's hand.

When she deactivated her lightsaber, she yelled at Ganner. "Make sure you don't get lost!!" Finally, she went back to Cade's side, and glared at the man with chains. He knew he couldn't face all of them alone. "He's all yours, Cade." Lyna stared at the man, waiting to watch his move.

"Make sure ...... don't get.... "

Ganner could hear Lyna yell but couldn't make it all out. "Great couldn't hear her."

He jumped over a box, and again noticed the man running, but then he was around another corner. "Man this guy must know this underworld." he murmured to himself. He rounded the corner to get smashed in the head by a metal pole from the male human. He noticed the man smirk, before everything went black. Ganner fell to the ground and the man started dragging him into a building.

"He's all yours, Cade."

Cade glared at the man swinging the chains around. The thug hurled them at Cade, which he had carefully avoided and used his elbo to hit the thugs throat.

"Predictable..." Cade muttered. He used the force to levitate the chains and wrapped it around the fallen thug lying on kneeling on the ground holding his throat. Cade then force pushed him away against the tough wall, which knocked him out cold.

"Where's Ganner?"

Lyna looked around. Ganner wasn't with the group yet, because he kept chasing that last thug. She sighed heavily.

"He's probably still chasing that--" Suddenly, a disturbance through the Force came to Lyna. Ganner was in trouble! It felt like he was defeated by that other thug.

The young woman gasped. "Oh no! Ganner needs help! Quick! Let's go!" Lyna started running down the dark alley, using Ganner's presence to guide her. As the other group followed after her, Morrigan groaned.

"Do I have to be the babysitter around here or what?!" the female Imperial agent complained.

"C'mon! He's not too far!" Lyna shouted. She could feel that Ganner was getting closer...

Cade followed beind Lyna. Ganner coudn't have gone too far, he thought. Cade looked down the near-by alley way, in which Ganner was last seen chasing a thug.

"He's unconcious..." Cade muttered, as he followed the dark alley. He rounded the corner, following yet another one. He stopped as he entered a small area with a door against the wall. He looked upwards, only to see a web of pipes above him. He stared at the door.

Morrigan went up to where the door was, and noticed that it was locked. She turned to the Zabrak named Payne. "Do you have some kind of blaster that'll open this door up?"

Lyna wanted to use her lightsaber to slice it open. But she wanted someone esle to do the job... if they could. The young woman placed her fingers on her forehead, thinking. Using the Force, she found where Ganner was.

"Yep. He's behind this door all right. But we gotta get him outta there, and continue our way towards the Inn!" Lyna sighed, shaking her head and folding her arms.

Ganner awoke finally to be in a force cage. A man stood on the other side. "Good. He's awake." He looked at another man facing away from Ganner.

"Power on."

Ganner felt a tingle go through his body. "What are they doing to me." The tingle began to sting even more than before and kept getting more painful. "Stop it!"

He reached for his saber but it was gone, of course. They must have been really smart thugs, or paid to lead him here. The two men didn't look anything like thugs though.

The pain was worse and not getting better. It looked like they weren't going to stop soon he had to think of something quick. Ganner used Force scream shaking only the cage but the pain became worse. "K, don't use the force on anything, it makes my case worse." He punched the force cage, doing nothing. "What are you guys doing to me?"

The scientist looked at him but didn't answer, but kept writing into his datapad. He tried relaxing and the pain seemed to ease. He sat down making the pain bareable. Ganner just sat there. "What now?"

"Do you have some kind of blaster that'll open this door up?"

Payne looked down at the middle-aged woman before him. "A security door of that kind is inpenatrable. No blaster could tare it down easily."

Payne studied the door. "You'd either need efficient security skills or an explosive to get that door open... But if we want to rescue your friend without his kidnappers noticing, getting this door open is nothing I can't handel!"

Payne walked to the door and set to work. After a few minutes, the doors security system was shut down, and it slid open.

Archived