Home

Heart of the Legacy

Lyna jumped up happily, and walked through the door quietly. She gestured everyone else to follow her. Inside, the building looked dreary and dark almost. But that didn't stop Lyna from using the Force to find Ganner.

Suddenly, they came upon a room where Ganner was being held. From the walkway above, she could clearly see that Ganner was in a Force cage. "Oh no..." She sighed quietly. "Great. What do we do now?"

She turned to Cade. "Want me to jump down there and distract them while you guys go get Ganner? I'm real good at it." Lyna smiled mischeviously.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyna was the eager type to save anyone. So without thinking, she did just that. "Too late!" she whispered to everyone.

The young woman jumped down, landed on the ground, ignited her lightsaber, and looked at all the criminals. "It's not polite to test someone out without their permission," Lyna said, standing into a Defense stance.

The scientist looked at her and laughed. "A child who wants to play." Then his face turned serious. "Kill her." All the thugs ran towards Lyna. There was about 10 of them, but she could deal with all these scums.

Lyna swung her lightsaber at every thug.

Ganner watched as the thugs blocked Lyna from getting to the main scientist, who ran out another door behind him and disappeared as the door closed behind him. Ganner stood up and suddenly the pain worsened. He yelled to Lyna, "You need that scientist to get me out of here."

"You need that scientist to get me out of here."

"I'm on it!" Payne and Cade said at the same time. They both looked at each other strangely. "That was weird..." the both said. "Eh, screw it!"

They both sprinted to the door and slid it open. The two chased after the running scientist through the dark corridor.

As Lyna and the group fought off a few thugs, Morrigan shouted to the group. "Guys! Hold them off as long as you can!" She shot down two thugs in front of her.

Only four more left. Chak picked two thugs up and made them headbutt each other. They fell on the floor unconscious.

Lyna cut down one, and so did Shado, with their lightsabers. When all the thugs were finished, the group cheered.

The young blonde woman ran to Ganner, and stood a few feet away from the Force cage. "Don't worry, Ganner. Cade and Payne will get that scientist..." She turned around, worried. "I hope..."

Cade and Payne persued the scientist down the dark corridor. He was alot faster than he looked.

Payne, for once, was actually having trouble keeping up. Cade used Force Speed to accelerate even further. "He's all yours..." Payne panted.

Cade made a long jump to push himself ahead of the perp. As soon as he was infront and facing his direction, Cade puched him in the skull. The scientist fell down.

"We got him..." Cade yelled back at Payne. Payne caught up with Cade, and dragged the scientist back down to the holding brig where Ganner was held captive.

Lyna gestured her hands at Ganner to sit back down. "Try not to jump or anything. The Force cage will shock you more." She smiled.

Suddenly, she felt in the Force that Cade and Payne captured the scientist. "Yay! They captured that scientist! I can feel it through the Force!"

Morrigan nodded. "Well, it's about time..."

Lyna ran towards the door, and it slid open. Sure enough, she saw Cade and Payne, dragging the unconscious scientist back to the brig the group was all at. "Wasn't much fun, huh?" she called out to the two.

Lyna looked around for an eye or hand scanner. Finally, she saw from behind a large box, there was an eye scanner. She gestured Cade and Payne with her hand to the location of the eye scanner.

"Guys, over here!" she said.

Morrigan rested her back on a pole, waiting for them to get Ganner out of the Force cage. The others rested as well.

Cade searched his part of the room for any hand or eye scanner to shut down the force cage.

"Guys, over here!" she said.

Cade walked over to her and stared at the eye scanner. "Alright Payne. You know what to do..."

Payne grunted and a dragged the scientist over to the scanner. As he grabbed his hair, he forced his face to look into the scanner. After a brief "whiring", the energy field of Ganner's cage faded away.

"What did they want with you?" Cade asked Ganner curiously.

When Lyna walked pass Morrigan, the middle-aged Imp agent smirked. "I've noticed that you two are together..."

Lyna glanced at Morrigan, raising her eyebrows. "Huh? Who me? Well uh..." She rubbed her neck nervously. "I know you're Cade's mom... but... I really do like him. I hope that doesn't bother you or anything..."

Morrigan shook her head. "Naw. Doesn't bother me. But do me one favor. If I'm gone... take care of my son. Please. I don't know if he'll ever forgive me for my wrongdoings."

The young woman smiled. "I will, Mrs. Corde. I promise."

"Well we better get going, We'll just say nothing happened here."

"Eh... yeah!" Cade looked around the room at the dead bodies scattered on the floor.

"Nothing ever happened..."

Cade was the first to walk out the door. "Alright mom. Lead the way!" Cade insisted as everybody got out. He was tired and needed rest.

Morrigan smiled as everyone was outside. "All right, gang! You heard my son... let's go!" The group began to walk. When Morrigan stopped a few moments later, she saw an inn that was entitled "Underworld Inn".

Lyna sighed, standing by Cade's side. "I... I guess this is the place," she said through her soft-spoken voice.

Morrigan turned to everyone. "Well'p, here we are... at last. We're gonna rent rooms once we get in. Boys will sleep in one room, girls will sleep in another. Got it? Good. Let's go."

Everyone began to walk in the Inn. Lyna yarned, and rested her head on Cade's shoulder. "Getting kinda tired. After saving Ganner and all... I'm tired." She looked up at Cade, and smiled. "How 'bout you?"

Morrigan turned to Ganner. After hearing what he had to say, she understood his needs. She nodded with a smile.

"Of course, Ganner. If you need time to yourself, it's perfectly fine with me." She started to rent three rooms for the group: One for the Boys, one for the girls, and one for Ganner.

Lyna yarned. She was tired and wanted to get into a comfortable bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Maladi sighed, as she stood with Nihl in Krayt's chamber. She watched as the other Sith started to get rid of the corspe of their old Master.

"Let us face it, Lord Nihl. Skywalker and his friends have won. We have lost. Without Lord Krayt, we are bound to be powerless..."

Ganner knodded. "Thanks Mrs. Skywalker." He started for his room.

He entered his room, and looked around it. It was small but he was one man. Ganner undressed and took a shower. Once he finished he walked to his bed and put on his undergarments, as his outer robe was being cleaned. Ganner laid down in the bed face up, staring at the ceiling. "who was that man? What did he want to do? Why did it feel like I've seen him before?" Before he knew it, he fell asleep.

"Getting kinda tired. After saving Ganner and all... I'm tired." She looked up at Cade, and smiled. "How 'bout you?"

"You mean after standing against an entire circus, being tortured to death in a force cage and fighting our way out of the sith temple?" Cade yawned. "Yup!"

As soon as they were appointed to their rooms, Cade crashed onto his bed and fell asleep. After everything that just happened, he was too tired to do anything else for the moment.

"Let us face it, Lord Nihl. Skywalker and his friends have won. We have lost. Without Lord Krayt, we are bound to be powerless..."

"Not if somebody else claims the title of Dark Lord of the Sith" he glared, while smirking. "Without a new dark lord, the throne of the empire may be passed down to Admiral Morlish Veed... or worse, reclaimed or Roan Fel, if he has yet heard the news..."

Lyna, Morrigan, Deliah, and Kee went inside the other room together. It didn't look like much, but it was good enough to sleep in.

"I call bed!" Kee yelled, jumping on the bed. "Oooh. Comfy!"

Morrigan shook her head, and walked towards a mirror. "Anybody hungry? We could go down to the lobby for dinner. My treat."

Deliah and Kee turned to Morrigan. "Yeah! That's what we're talkin' about! Girls night!" They jumped off the bed, and began to walk out the door.

Morrigan looked back. Lyna was the only sitting on the bed. "You coming, sweetie?" Corde asked.

Lyna glanced up, and shook her head. "Uh-uh. You all go ahead. I'm gonna meditate for a while."

Morrigan shrugged. "Okay. I'll bring you something up."

"Thanks, Morrigan." Lyna replied, smiling. After that, the door closed. Lyna closed her eyes, and laid on the bed, thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Maladi glanced at Nihl. Deep in her mind, she knew that he wanted the throne. After all... he was probably eager to rule the Galaxy himself.

"You maybe right, Lord Nihl. But Fel is still out there. We must act before he tries to seize the throne."

She glanced down. "Are you willing to take the throne... Lord Nihl?"

"Are you willing to take the throne... Lord Nihl?"

Nihl walked to the chair that signified the power of ruling the Empire. He stimulateously stroked the arms, and sat onto the cushion.

He glanced down at Maladi. "Through Power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken..." he recited the code. "I will now take place as your new master. I will hold the galaxy by the throat, with an Iron Fist!"

Maladi smiled. Then she walked before Nihl, and bowed, all the way on the floor. "My will is your will now. And I will obey every order you command... Master."

She wondered if things were going to change, now that Krayt was dead. But she knew that Nihl would probably make the Galaxy shake with fear... better than their old Master. Maladi continued to bow before Nihl's feet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyna slept on the bed, turning her head with sweat. "No! Cade! The others! No!" In the nightmare, things were going horribly wrong...

The young woman dreamnt that Nihl was now Emperor of the Galaxy. Everyone bowed before him... and all the Jedi were exterminated... except for Cade and Lyna. They stood their ground, fighting every Sith. Then, they fell into a bottomless pit...

Lyna shot up from the nightmare, and sweated even more. The dream was more like a vision to her. All these visions she recieved shocked her. It was like the old Jedi Covenant, back in the Old Republic Days, she read about in historical books.

She sat on the bed, sighing, and placed a hand over her eyes.

Ganner's eyes shot open. "holy space needles!" (<---- huh? whatev.) Ganner hadn't realized it but he had the same dream as Lyna but him alone, falling into a bottomless pit with Lyna and Cade still up there. (alright, pwease?)

He looked at the time, only a couple hours had passed. He rubbed his head. "Nihl? Dark Lord of the Sith? Please tell me that wasn't a vision..." He sat up. "I'm not going to get back to sleep, not with this buzzing through my body." He stood up and placed his robe on, and moved to the door.

Cade grew restless in his sleep. He rolled around in his bed from being caught up in his dream. Most likely caused by the bond, Cade could feel Lyna's presence... and strangely Ganners.

He tossed and turned, trying to escape nightmare. His eyes grew wide open, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. Cade knew this had to be more than a dream... Nihl had become the new Dark Lord of the Sith and Empire.

He sat up, and placed his cybernetic hand across his forehead. Even in the shadows of the underworld, it had to be well before sunrise.

Archived