Home

Heart of the Legacy

When Lyna got to the Jedi Shuttle, along with Cade, she sighed in relief. "Finally. We're here." She walked up the ramp, and saw Morrigan leaning against the metal wall, with her arms crossed.

The Imperial agent smiled. "Well! Thought you two may never wake up. Ready to get off this planet?"

"We sure are! How 'bout you, Cade?" Lyna asked, with a bright smile on her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana smiled sadly, and sat on the passenger seat by the window. "It's okay, Ganner. I'm willing to die for my friends. Master Trey'lis maybe gone... but I know that one day I'll see him again... and become one with the Force."

She sighed, glancing. "If only he were here... if only..." She covered her eyes sorrowfully.

Maladi stood up, and looked at Nihl.

Then she asked, "Do you want us to search for Skywalker... m'lord?"

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I'm a bit confused at the moment. I thought we were staying on Coruscant to finish off the sith?))

"We sure are! How 'bout you, Cade?"

"Meh..." he muttered. "I think I've had just had about too many of these crazy adventures..."

Then he just remembered what his mother said.

"Off planet? Why, where are we going?"

Nihl looked out the open view of Coruscant. Skywalker could be anywhere...

"Proceed on plan; offer a bounty on Skywalker's head. Send assassins after him. I don't care what it takes, what it costs, to bring down the thorn in my side."

((Well... I was thinking that we could meet up with "Bantha" Rawk first at the Selonian Shipyards of Selonia to get more weapons. Cade knows him. Then we'll plan ahead. That okay? Don't worry, I got everything covered. :) ))

Lyna nodded to Ganner's question. "Yep. That's everyone."

When Morrigan asked if they were ready to go, Lyna could see that Cade got confused. "Off planet? Why, where are we going?"

Lyna scratched her head. "Oh, yeah..." She never thought about that. Morrigan was the one who said they should figure out their next plan.

She turned to the Imperial agent. "Cade's right. Where are we going now?" Lyna asked nervously.

Morrigan placed a finger under her chin. "Hmm... we need more weapons to defeat the Sith..." She looked up at Cade.

"Cade. You were a bounty hunter, right? Do you know anybody that can customize new weapons for us?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maladi smiled at Nihl's order. Then she bowed. "As you wish, Master."

And with that, she left the throne room.

((If you guys wanna stay longer, that's fine. I don't mind.))

Lyna nodded at Ganner's comment. Then she turned to Morrigan. "Hey, Morrigan? Some say that we should stay a little longer. I mean... we do need more people to defeat the Sith."

Morrigan glanced at Lyna. Then she smiled. "You're right, Lyna. Let me think..." The middle aged woman began to think. Somehow... there had to be a way to defeat the Sith. Then it hit her.

"I've got it! Let's go to Rik's Cantina. Here in the Underworld. I'm sure we'll get more people to join the fight against the Sith. You know, people that are useful with weapons and combat."

Lyna smiled. "Yeah!" Then she scratched her head. "Um... what's a Rik's Cantina?"

((Okay. I've decided we stay a little longer. I'm really sorry about the confusion, guys. It's just that a lot's been going on lately... but it's all good now.))

"Um... what's a Rik's Cantina?"

Cade chuckled. "Its a special place Blue, Syn and myself used to hang low when I was a bounty hunter. Its owned by a Hutt by the name of Jool."

A perfect place to look for extra guns for hire. Perhaps there are mercenaries lurking in that place willing to cause a little havoc against the sith.

Morrigan smiled. "Great! Then it's settled. We'll go to the cantina to find people that have good weapons and are up for a fight against the Sith with us."

Lyna smiled, and jumped up and down excitedly. "Cool! Well what are we waitin' for? Let's go!"

Cyan jumped from the basket and climbed on her master's shoulder. Then she licked her cheek affectionately. Lyna smiled. "Oh, Cyan. I know we just got here. But don't worry. I got food for you and the babies."

The young woman took fruits and a milk out of her bag. She placed the piece fruits in the the basket, and poured a large glass of milk in a bowl. The five baby binijinphants were happy. They began to eat. Cyan watched them with happiness.

Lyna turned to the others. "Okay. Now that the babies are taken care of... off to Rik's Cantina!" She went down the ramp.

Morrigan turned to Cade. "Cade? Are you still mad at me for leaving you?" Morrigan knew that this was a hard question.

Cade? Are you still mad at me for leaving you?"

"Maybe..." he frowned at his mother. "So why did you have to leave? Wait, perhaps I don't need another answer... unless theres a good explanation!"

Alright, speaking of mercenaries, where's Payne? Or did he leave?"

"No..." spoke a cold voice from behind Ganner. "I am standing right behind you..." It wasn't unusual for Payne to scare people from behind. He walked off the ramp and back into the underworld.

Lyna kept watch outside the Jedi Shuttle, waiting for the others patiently. A lot has been going on, ever since she first met Cade and the others. But she wanted to stay loyal to her friends... and protect Cade. No matter what.

The young woman continued to stand watch of everything, as a few people past by.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want to come with us? Cuz you can come if you want, I'll buy you a drink."

Ana came by Ganner's side and smiled. "Sure. I'd be happy to. The other two Jedi can wait with Cyan. Along with Shado and Master Sazen." The two Jedi, Shado, and Wolf agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Morrigan held back her tears. She didn't want to show it, because she thought she'd be embarrassed in front of Cade.

She glanced down at her side, and closed her eyes sadly. Then she answered Cade's question. "Because... because I was afraid."

"Sure. I'd be happy to. The other two Jedi can wait with Cyan. Along with Shado and Master Sazen."

He joined the jedi, but he couldn't help but feeling attracted to the woman. "Alright then let's go." He started following the ones ahead of him.

"So where do you come from, which planet?" he asked Ana.

"Because... because I was afraid."

Cade swivled his eyes. "Riiiiight...." he walked past Morrigan, completely ignoring her, and exited the shuttle.

As he reentered the Underworld, he tried to remember the direction Rik's Cantina was in. "Let me think... is it that way?" he pointed in random directions, trying to recite his memory. "I know we aren't far from it... its this way!" he walked in the direction he concluded must be the way.

Lyna giggled at Cade, who was trying to remember the direction to Rik's Cantina. "I guess!" she said, and began to follow him. As she followed, someone placed a gentle hand on Lyna's shoulder. She turned. It was Morrigan.

"Lyna? When we get to the cantina... could I talk with you? It's really important." The middle aged Imp agent tried her very best not to show tears.

The young woman nodded with understanding. "Sure, Mrs. Corde. Anything for the mother of Cade."

They both continued to follow Cade, along with Chak and Kee, who were standing by their ship.

"So where do you come from, which planet?"

Ana smiled sadly, and looked ahead, as they began to follow the others. "Well... I remember being born on Dantooine, where I was raised by my family. Pirates then attacked my home when I was twelve... and so I ran. Then Master Trey'lis found me, and took me back to Ossus, training me as a Healer."

"Well... I remember being born on Dantooine, where I was raised by my family. Pirates then attacked my home when I was twelve... and so I ran. Then Master Trey'lis found me, and took me back to Ossus, training me as a Healer."

Ganner stared at her, "Your from Dantooine? My family allowed me into training cuz I 'had the potential' my master told my parents. So I went and trained, only at the age of 4." He paused and looked down. "But maybe a week later, I heard a report that my family were taken captive and sent somewhere, but learned that they resisted and died. Same as your parents, I believe."

"Then I heard that pirates once again attacked and killed a family, when I was 13. I'm taking it that was your family?"

Ana glanced down, and bit her lower lip. Then she sighed. "Yep. That was them. Sometimes I wish that loved ones didn't die, ya know? But... we all have to die sometimes."

She hid her tears, looking down, as they continued to follow the others.

Lyna excused herself from Morrigan, and came by Cade. She placed her head on his shoulder as they walked.

"Cade? Your mom seems to be upset about something. What happened?" she asked quietly.

Suddenly, she squinted her eyes at a sign from far ahead. It could have read "Rik's Cantina" in Huttese, but Lyna didn't know for sure...

Ganner didn't mean to make her sad, just trying to remember his past Dantooine life, wishing he could just settle down and have a life and family. He put his arm over her shoulders, as if keeping her up from falling. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just rant on sometimes about my wishes. I'll always be besides you, if you ever need anything."

He looked up and noticed the cantina sign, "We're here."

Cade? Your mom seems to be upset about something. What happened?"

Cade dreaded that question. He spotted Rik's cantina up ahead.

"Just to keep things short, she left her family behind to continue working as an imp. Infact Corde isn't her real name at all, did you know?"

He didn't want to discuss it any further. As he entered the cantina, a Nautolan walked passed.

"Jak." Cade greeted.

"Cade..." the Nautolan responded, and continued walking.

"Just to keep things short, she left her family behind to continue working as an imp. Infact Corde isn't her real name at all, did you know?"

"Woah. Never really knew that. I'm real sorry that she left you and your dad, Cade..." Finally, they came inside Rik's Cantina.

The young woman stopped and looked around nervously. It was way different from Lemia's cantina back on Tatooine. There were more tough species, more games, and dancers.

Lyna followed Cade, making sure nothing would happen...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana wiped a lonely tear, and glanced up at Ganner. "Thanks, Ganner. And it's not you're fault. Really."

As they followed Cade and Lyna inside the cantina, Ana looked around, raising her eyebrows. "Wow. Nice place," she mumbled sarcastically.

Ganner walked into the cantina. Looking around it looked like any other cantina on Coruscant, even in the Upper levels, but maybe a little more messy.

He walked up to the bar, "Can I have two glasses of Alderaani Wine?"

The human bartender looked behind himself, "Yup. Last bit of it. We don't much of that wine anymore."

Ganner looked suprised he had it. "I'm suprised that you even had some."

"Yes sir, that'll be 200 credits." the somewhat fat bartender said sliding the two glasses toward Ganner.

Ganner handed the credits to the bartender and looked to see if Ana was behind him. "Have a seat, Ana?" Ganner said pulling a chair around for her.

((Hey, JA? Did you mean "pulling a chair around for her" in that last sentence? :lol: ))

Ana sat next to Ganner, and smiled. "Why, thank you, sir," she said. She began to sip the wine quietly. She kind of made a face when she drunk a little. Then she glanced at Ganner.

"So... how do you like it as a Jedi so far?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When Lyna saw Ana and Ganner sitting together, she smiled and chuckled to herself. Then she sat down at a counter, where another bartender named Finn minded his own business.

"Um... excuse me, sir? I would like a blue milk, please."

The male Sakiyan nodded, and fixed Lyna a glass of blue milk. When Lyna drunk it, she nervously scratched the back of her ear. "Boy, this place is sure different from Lemia's job."

Suddenly, she heard a noise, which sounded like Huttese. "Cade! Darling! I've waited on you for so long!" It was Jool, the Hutt. She was the one who ran the place, Lyna guessed.

((:/ uhhh yes? lol :D must have thought ahead of myself a bit.))

"So... how do you like it as a Jedi so far?"

He noticed she made faces like she never had wine before. "Well, It makes me feel better that I left the house to train, otherwise I'd be dead with my family. Other than that, I haven't given it much thought."

He looked at her face as she took another sip. "I take it you've never had wine before?"

"Cade! Darling! I've waited on you for so long!"

(( :cry8: ))

Cade glanced up at the familiar wrinkly face of the Hutt, Jool. Her cybernetic eye shined from surrounding lights of the cantina.

"Achuta Jool... it has been some time, has it?"

He sat on the bar stool and grinned at Jool. "Hows business?"

((:lol: Very funny, PK!))

Jool slithered beside Cade, and drank from her golden cup. "Oh, you know... trying to keep these stoopa customers of mine from kiling each other and all. But on top of that, I'm doing splendidly!"

The Hutt could see that Chak, Deliah, Kee, and Syn were also here, playing a few games. Then she saw Lyna, who sat beside Cade.

"Oh! Who is this? Friend of yours, Cade?" Jool asked, smiling at Lyna.

Lyna timidly looked down, smiling.

Ana grinned, and shook her head. "No. It taste kinda... funny. But I'll get use to it if I drink a few more."

She swirled her glass, and looked up at Ganner. "I hope that we win this fight against the Sith..."

Archived