Home

Heart of the Legacy

Cade raised his eyes in suprise. He never knew Lyna could be this charismatic, especially towards a sith assassin. Though it could be because she has that charm girls have that normal guys can't resist.

"The... the Sith did."

"Just as I suspected. Not suprised at all... they are looking for us! Are there more of you out here?"

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joey opened his eyes. "Well... yeah! You're lucky I'm the first one that found you, and not the others! Maladi sent for us. Even Rav's bounty hunters, from the Bloody Bones, are lookin' for you all too!"

Lyna gasped in a low tone, and placed a hand over her mouth. Then she looked up at Cade. "We can't stop now! We gotta get to the Temple, and destroy the Sith!" She got up, as the other group agreed.

Even Rav's bounty hunters, from the Bloody Bones, are lookin' for you all too!"

Cade was suprised to hear those words. "Your kidding? And here I thought he truthfully swore an "oath" to me? Friggin' pirate scum!"

He looked back at the assassin called "Joey".

"Alright kid. You realise we can't trust you. I'm not gonna kill you, but I'll put you in a coma long enough for us to do our thing in the temple!"

Without hesitation, Cade used the force to induce a powerful coma to the man. The assassin was knocked out cold. "Alright, no sense with us just "leaving" him here. Someone quickly help me move the body someplace else..." he looked at a set of Trash Compactors. "We could place him behind those!"

"I'll help," Lyna volunteered. She helped Cade pick up the young Sith Assassin over behind the Trash Compactors. After doing that, Lyna began to shiver. Although she had on a blue jean jacket, Lyna was getting cold still.

She sighed. "Man, why does the weather gotta be cold down here in the Underworld?" She got her long sea-green scarf out, and wrapped it around her neck. "That's better."

Lyna then picked up Joey's ShockStaff. "We might need this, just in case." She threw it to Morrigan. The old Imp agent grinned. "Thanks."

The young woman smiled in response. Then she proceeded towards the Sith Temple, which was almost near. "Now c'mon, guys! We gotta get to the Temple, and quick!"

Archived