Home

Heart of the Legacy

"If you will deal the girl, than I shall deal with Skywalker!" Nihl glared at Zam. "Don't you dare get in my way!"

he exited the hanger at walked to the Bridge. He was greeted by the admiral.

"Lord Nihl! Our fleet is in position! And we have sent a small number of additional troops, not too big for an invasion!"

"Send the minions and appreantices, Admiral!" it was Darth Krayt, master of Nihl.

"And once they have dealt with the Jedi, destroy the temple! Burn it to the ground, and destroy the remaining rubble!" Krayt walked to the large window overlooking the planet below.

"And bring me Skywalker... alive, if possible!"

Cade ran to the hanger and immediatly jumped into a Jedi StarFighter. As the hanger bay doors opened, Cade shot the fighter into space.

He activated his radar, in search for Ganner. Sure enough, he found him, as well as some TIE Fighters.

"Hey, Ganner!" Cade spoke through the Commlink. "You're not gonna blow those TIE's up by yourself, are you?"

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyna, Shado, Wolf, and 4 remaining Jedi they found, stood in front of the temple, with their lightsabers activated. She turned to Shado. "May the Force be with us." Lyna raised her orange bladed lightsaber. Shado turned to Lyna and smiled.

"May the Force be with us." He raised his blue lightsaber in response. "All right, guys!" Lyna shouted to the others. "When I say go, go, okay? We can beat these guys! Who do ya got?" "The Force!" The others replied. "What a minute, I said... who do ya got?!" "The Force!!" Lyna smiled. "One more time?!" They all smiled and shouted out, "The Force!!!"

Lyna reached into the Force. "Cade? May the Force be with you and Ganner."

------------------------------------

Bonty smiled. "Sure thing, Nihl!" As he walked towards his ship, he said in a low voice, "Not if you don't get in my way." He boarded his ship, and headed to Ossus.

"Hey, Ganner!" Cade spoke through the Commlink. "You're not gonna blow those TIE's up by yourself, are you?"

"Well, I was planning on it. But, I'll save some for you!" he said sarcastically into the comlink. He aimed and fired knocking a wing of the ball sending it swirling into the blankness of space. "My sixth! How many you got so far?"

"urm... zero!" Cade tageted a TIE Fighter and fired a Seeker Missile. Within seconds, the Imperial Fighter blew into a gazillion pieces, thanks to the little missile. "No, wait! One!" he chuckled.

He saw the near-by Star Destroyer ahead into space. He sensed Darth Nihl, murderer of many Jedi, including his father, whom fought during the Massacre.

The ship landed in the jungle. As Bonty came out, he took out his comlink. "Okay, Nihl. Send your group in. Try sneaking behind them. From where I can see, they're standing in front of the temple." Bonty kept his eyes on Lyna. He glared. "Oh, don't worry, Lyna. I got something special for you." He tighten his grip on his Lightwhip.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lyna stood, watching. She was curious to what the Sith were up to. But Lyna and the others had to be careful. The Sith might be planning an surprise attack on them. "Be careful, everyone," Wolf said. "The Sith may try to pull something." Lyna looked at him and nodded.

Lyna wondered where Cyan was. It didn't matter, because she didn't want her little binjinphant friend to get hurt.

(^ thats up to SR. How many Jedi are on the planet, or is this it?)

Cade dodged laser fire from the TIE's, and retaliated by aiming his turbo-laser directly at the center cockpit. He was trying to think...

Nihl, Sith Apprentice of Krayt and murderer of his father, was on board that Star Destroyer. This was another chance of vengence...

But there was Lyna and the other Jedi on the planet below. They probably needed help more than anything...

Knowing of the bond between them, Cade contacted Lyna via the Force.

"Lyna! Are you alright? What's your current position?"

((There could be 3 more Jedi starfighters with you guys. :)

And there are 4 remaining Jedi on the planet (plus Lyna, Wolf, and Shado.) ))

Lyna felt Cade's presence thourgh the Force. "Yeah. I'm okay, along with the Jedi. We're just waiting to see what the Sith are up to, and..." She was cut of, because one of the Jedi was stabbed in the back. "It's the Sith!! Attack!" Shado shouted.

Lyna Force bonded Cade as fast as she could. "Cade! The Sith are here at the Temple!!" She blocked one of the Sith's lightsaber, and sliced him in half with her orange bladed lightsaber. "Guys, head to the jungle!!" The Jedi ran for the jungle, being chased by the Sith.

This could catch them off gaurd, while they were fighting. Lyna fought a Sith woman with a double bladed lightsaber. As Lyna did one of her Jedi moves, she started to use one of her Slave girl dance moves. Spinning around fast, she slashed the woman's head off.

Bonty came as close as he could. With a swing of his Lightwhip, Bonty caught Lyna's wrist. He pulled her, the cords of his Lightwhip making her slam on a tree. Logan and Jorgan picked her up and tied her hands on both sides of trees. Lyna struggled and glared at Bonty.

"What do ya... think you're doing, Zam?!" Bonty smiled. "My dear girl... you should pay the price of what you did to me. Do you remember this?" He walked behind Lyna, a few feet far from her. Lyna began to sob. "Bonty, please!" She begged. Bonty tsk-tsked. "It's too late for that... slave girl." He raised his Lightwhip, and whipped her on the back.

As he kept whipping her, the pain made Lyna cause a bloodcurling cry. When Bonty stopped, he said, "I gave you a chance, girl... but you're just a Jedi brat." Lyna tried to contact Cade. "Cade... help me..." she said weakly.

Cade felt a great, painful strike across his back.

"OWWW!!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" His back felt like it had been slashed by a Lightwhip. Then he heard the faint, weak voice of... Lyna!

"Cade... help me..."

She was in trouble!

"Ganner, I'm going back down to the planet. I think Lyna is in trouble!"

He dodged oncoming laser fire from enemy TIE Fighters. The other Jedi StarFighters can take care of them, for now they didn't need Cade.

He turned his ship towards the atmosphere of the planet. White puffs of clouds passed by him. He drove the ship to full speed. He sensed Lyna was in the Jungle, being tortured to death.

Suddenly, he heard a small explosion coming from the side of his wing. That came from a blaster fire. He turned his head around in the cockpit to see who it was. It was a more Advanced edition of a TIE Fighter... it was Nihl.

"This is not going to end well..." Cade muttured, currently dodging Nihl's attacks.

Another whip came to Lyna's back. Bonty stopped and laughed evily. "You were always a weak little girl, trying to find a way out of your slave girl life." He came in front of Lyna, and whispered in her ear, "But that was part of your failure too, was it, now?"

Lyna winced fom Bonty. She had wished he was rotting in the ground somewhere. "You... are such... an evil-minded... man! I... wish that... you... were gone!" Lyna said, hoarsely. "Ha ha ha!! Oh, Lyna. You always did humor me. But I don't think there's no one to help you, now! Not even... Cade Skywalker!"

Bonty picked up a large stick, and stood in front of Lyna. "And now, my dear... I'm gonna kill you!!!" He raised the stick. But before he could strike down Lyna, someone Force pushed Bonty into a tree. It was Wolf. Logan and Jorgan tried their best to take down the Jedi Master by punching him, but Wolf use the Force to pick them up in the air, and head butt each other. Both Noghri fell to the ground.

Wolf shook his head. "Pitiful." He ran to Lyna, and untied her wrists from both sides of the trees. Lyna collapsed, but Wolf caught her in his arm. "Master... Sazen. W-Where's Cade?" Wolf shook his head. "I don't know, but... I sense him coming back." Lyna looked down with tears. "He's... being attacked. I can... feel it."

((In that middle part, it shows you how Zam's really crazy. :D ))

"Ganner, I'm going back down to the planet. I think Lyna is in trouble!"

"Okay. Well one less to help us." Ganner cut the link between him and Cade and clicked for the other 3. "Ready guys? I need everyone to that destroyer and don't leave the hangar til we all get there."

"Yes Master!" they all said in unison. Ganner dodged a missile which hit a center of the oncoming TIE blowing up, sending the wings into pieces bouncing off the Destroyer and into empty space. He quickly lowered the throttle and passed through the field off the hangar. One fighter was in already, but the cockpit was burnt crisp in pieces from a rocket. He felt sorry for the Jedi but then he noticed him blocking energy blasts from the stormtroopers on the other side of the fighter. Good he thought as he landed the ship and jumped out igniting his saber.

Soon blasts were coming his direction and being blocked. He slowly made his way blocking towards the other jedi. Eventually the other two jedi came in and landed. The resistance was thining from their defense but still deadly if they let down a little guard.

Once the cockpit was clear they made their way towardsthe door, which was obviously a blast door which proved difficult against penetrating lightsabers. After a while they finally broke through. Sadly they weren't greeted by any resistance. "Strange, wouldn't there be any men defending?"

"You'd think?"

They made their way down the hall, entered the lift, and were raised to the bridge level. They ignited their sabers and as the door opened, only one stood watching the empty space. The man stood in black robes and a hood covering his head. "Nihl, give up. You are outnumbered."

"Who is this Nihl you speak of?" the man said turning around. "And am I really outnumbered?" Sith apprentices started unvieling themselves from Force Camouflage all around the room.

"This isn't good."

"You said it." the Jedi chattered amidst themselves. They formed a back-to-back stance pointing the sabers outward. "Now do you feel so confident?" the Sith Knight announced. "I will be the new Master of this here Destroyer. And my former master had taught me well. But it is time for me and as for him to move on. Dispose of these four as you will my minions." The new master turned around and faded away behind all the apprentices and knights.

The Sith slowly made their way to the four highly outnumbered Jedi. One apprentice leaped into the air at Ganner, only to be force pushed into the duracrete wall behind him. Then as soon as that happened everything turned black. All the Sith had lunged at the jedi. Ganner started running towards the Sith slide under them swing his saber in the air slicing at the ankle of a master taking off his foot. He then force jumped into the air over the Sith running at him still, cutting one of the heads in half and landing behind them.

After the prolonged battle the floor was covered with black robes and pale skinned men along with four standing jedi worn out. "That was difficult."

"Good job guys." Ganner pointed out as the other three, even him, were still alive after a massive, uncountable number of Sith had attacked them.

"What about the other Sith that had disappeared?"

"Don't know. but for now we need to head to the planet. See if the other Jedi have made it."

Cade flew the Fighter at full speed ahead. He sensed the survival of Lyna, which was good. But the odds of his own survival were greatly short.

Cade took another hit from Nihl's ship. Critical Hit! His wing was on fire! He activated the emergency repair unit, to extinguish the fire.

He performed a great big loop in order to go behind Nihl. Time for some payback!

He fired his Turbo Lasers directly at Nihl's ship.

"DIE!" Cade muttured. He fired a missle, which un-supprisingly missed. His bolts, however, managed to hit the wings of the Advance TIE Fighter!

They were heading towards a cliff, just above the jungle. Cade fired another missile. Bulls Eye! The little rocket hit Nihl, only on the side of the wing but didn't manage to blow the ship up, and the fighter crash landed on the cliff. It stopped!

Cade began the landing cycle, and sat his Fighter on the Cliff, where Nihl was.

He turned the engine off and jumped out of the cockpit. He walked towards the remains of Nihl's ship...

Lyna tried to get up, but the scratches on her back gave her pain. "I... I've gotta help Cade. He... might be... in trouble. "No, Lyna. You must stay here. You're too much in pain to walk and..." Suddenly, Wolf felt someone hit him across the head with a stick.

It was Bonty! "You worthless... dim-witted... Jedi! You will die as well!" He raised his Lightwhip, to strike at Wolf. But as the cords came towards Wolf, Lyna jumps in front of the Jedi Master to defend him. The cord is wrapped around her neck, and she gets electrocuted!

Lyna screams out in pain. Bonty smiled, saying, "Well, well. We have a "hero" now, do we?" Wolf staggered up, regaining conscious. He looked at Lyna who was being shocked. "Lyna!" he shouted. Suddenly, Cyan came behind Bonty and bit him. "AHHHH!! Something bit me! Something bit me!" Bonty spun around and around, yelling and screaming.

When he grabbed Cyan by the tail, he glared at the little binjinphant. "Why you little pest!" He threw Cyan into a tree. Cyan fell to the ground. Wolf used the Force to lift Bonty in the air, and threw him so far across the jungle. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "What a crazy ringleader."

Wolf ran to Cyan, and picked her up. "You all right, little one?" Cyan opened her eyes, and shook her head from the pain. She looked up at Wolf, and squealed. Suddenly, they saw Lyna, lying down on the ground. Wolf ran to her, and knelt. "Lyna? Lyna! Wake up!" No answer. "Oh no..."

((Lyna's not dead. She's just wounded badly, and feels unconscious. ))

The four jedi made their way to the hangar, "just use a TIE fighter." Ganner pointed out when he looked up and three other TIEs were hanging ready to be used. "I have a better idea, We all use the TIEs and sneak past the other TIEs in space."

Ganner and two others ran up to the control room killing the pilot that greeted them with a few shots from his blaster. They then lowered the three TIEs with a lever placing them on the floor. They ran down, jumped into the cockpits and started the engines. "Ready the ions, if they figure us out."

Ganner and the others headed out of the hangar bay watching other TIEs fly past them, not noticing they were Jedi.

"How they don't know is a mystery."

They all headed towards the planet. They flew over the temple and landed behind it.

The cockpit of the TIE Slowly opened. Cade awaited his arch nemesis to pop out, and face him in a duel. He glared at the figure who popped out. Sure enough, it was Nihl! He glanced over at Cade.

"Skywalker! I knew it was you!" Nihl glanced at the TIE behind him. "And you've destroyed my ship! Not like you!"

"You don't know me, Nihl! You never knew me!" he circled Nihl, unclipped his Lightsaber.

"But one thing you do know about me is that I have sworn vengence on your soul! I'm gonna' kill you, like what you did to my father!"

Nihl smiled.

"Good! Embrace your anger! Let it consume you! It is the way of the Darkside, and soon you will become one of us!" Nihl pulled out his cane.

"I will never become one of you!" Cade launched himself at Nihl, Lightsaber in Hand. Nihl countered by igniting his Lightsaber Cane and performed a powerful Spinning Blade Attack...

Cyan was getting worried about her master. She licked her face a few times, to see if Lyna was still alive. Suddenly, Wolf and Cyan heard a moan, coming from the young woman. "She's still alive!" Wolf said, touching her forehead. Another Jedi found Master Sazen and Lyna.

"Is she all right, Master?" The Jedi was a green Twi'lek. "Yes. But we need to get her back at the temple. Quick! Help me get her back in the temple. I know a shortcut." The Twi'lek woman and Wolf picked up Lyna, and walked as fast as they could to the back of the temple. There, they wouldn't be seen going in the Praxeum.

In the Rhysode Room, the two Jedi place Lyna on a long table. "I'll get some blankets, and a cool wet towel." The Twi'lek Jedi said. When she came back, she had all the supplies Lyna needed. "Thank you, my friend. Hold off any Sith that tries to get in the way."

"Yes, Master." She bowed her head and ran towards the exit, closing the door. As Wolf laid Lyna on her chest, he pulled up her back shirt, and saw a bunch of bloody scars. "Why would anyone want to do something like this to her?" Wolf thought. Lyna's eyes slowly opened. When she began to open her mouth she yelled, "Ow!"

Wolf looked at the young woman. "I'm sorry, Lyna. I'm doing my best not to hurt you." He gently placed the wet towel on every scar on her back. "I... Is Cade all right?" Lyna whispered weakly. Wolf had sadness in his eyes. "I don't know, Lyna. I don't know..."

The four Jedi ran into the temple. They cautiously moved down the alley with lightsaber in hand unignited. Suddenly they heard somebody yell "Ow." They opened the door igniting their saber when they found the other Jedi standing around and Lyna on a medical table. "What happened to Lyna? And where's Cade? Don't tell me he died?"

Wolf turned to Ganner. "We... don't know where he's at, Ganner. And Lyna... she got whipped on the back by this ringleader." Lyna had sadness in her eyes. "I feel that... Cade's alive. But... I also feel... anger in him. Ow!" The pain on Lyna's back began to hurt her.

But her heart was hurting more. Tears came from the young woman's eyes. "By the Force... I hope he'll be... all right."

Dueling Nihl was such a huge obstacle for Cade to overcome. Afterall, the Sith Lord was the best apprentice of Darth Krayt.

Cade made swipes of his Lightsaber towards Nihl's head, legs and chest. But it was no match against Nihl's deadly Saber Spinning Attacks. The two clashed swords with each other.

"Ironic!" Nihl whispered "Observing your aggressive attacks, it would appear you have been consumed by anger. But I sense you are not! Why?"

Cade wondered about that, infact the thought had just now crossed his mind. He just wasn't feeling very angry... the Crystal! The power of the crystal must be extinguishing his anger.

He jump-flipped over Nihl, and was just about to slash him with his Lightsaber. But Nihl's reaction time was so great, he deflected Cade's attack. Nihl force pushed him. The blow was so powerful, that Cade fell near the edge of the Cliff. He lay on his back.

"Time to give that crystal of a mine a little test..." he thought. He concentrated all his Force Power into the Crystal built into his Lightsaber.

"Hey, Nihl! Wanna see a trick?" Cade felt something grow inside of him. A light glowed out of the hilt of his Lightsaber, then it spread to Cade's body. A very blinding powerful light projected from Cade. He screamed in agony and pain, at the fact his body was changing...

In Nihl's eyes, the transformation of Skywalker was unbelievable. He hardly looked like Cade anymore... at all!

Strands of white, glowing hair was transparent and waving around, like wind blowing in his face. His skin colour was shining white, and even his clothing. His piercing glowing eyes glared at Nihl.

Even his Lightsaber was enhaced greatly. The blade was even thinker, and rippled like fire. It too was white. Cade had basically transformed into a shining white warrior built completely out of Light.

A terrified look spread across Nihl's Face. The Light Warrior, with great speed, launched himself at the Sith Lord. He drew an extremely fast punch across Nihl's face. The blow sent Nihl near the edge of the cliff. He stood up, and glanced at the White Warrior...

Lyna sensed something in the Force. Something she never felt before. It was about Cade. "I feel... something. It's not a disturbance.... somehow... but, it's about Cade." Lyna closed her eyes. She was concentrating on where Cade was. She gasped and shot her eyes open.

"Cade is trying... to defeat... a Sith!" Lyna closed her eyes again. "Cade? It's Lyna. Are you... all right?"

----------------------------------

As Bonty flew above the jungle, he landed on top of the cliff, where Cade and Nihl was on. He got up, and shook his head to regain conscious. When he looked at Cade, he was amazed and terrified by the way he looked. Bonty glanced at the Lightwhip in his hand, then turned back to Cade.

"Skywalker! Nihl!" he said, hiding the Lightwhip behind his back. "Nice day, isn't it? Heh-heh..."

This new Cade just suddenly heard the mutter of a man he utterly disliked. Bonty Zam. His new powers must have given him enhanced hearing. But he chose to ignore the scum... until he was finished with Nihl.

The power! It felt good to wield, Cade thought to himself. He wasn't himself... in a good way. He didn't think like he normally does. That Crystal had changed him dramaticly!

He clashed his Fire-like blade with Nihl's. With Nihl's Saber Cane up against Cade's even powerful Lightsaber, the odds were good the Light Warrior would win. With great speed and power, Cade swung his Saber against Nihl's like a Bat. Suprisingly, enought, Nihl dodged it, and jumped high in the air.

As he was about to fall on his feet, Nihl shot Force Lightning at the Shining Cade. That didn't work very much, as Cade deflected it back with his Lightsaber. The Dark Lightning shot back at Nihl, and electuted him. Nihl lay on the ground, temporarily paralised from the shock.

Cade raised his Lightsaber at Nihl, like grasping a spear. He was about to finish Nihl.

((Can somebody stop Cade from doing this? I have further plans for Nihl, is all :) ))

Lyna stopped Wolf from trying to heal her back. She sat straight up and said the the others, "I'll... be fine. I feel a little better." Lyna staggered on her feet. Wolf turned to Cyan. "Go on with her girl. Make sure she doesn't get hurt." Cyan did as she was told, and followed Lyna.

When Lyna got on one of the unused X-wing fighters in the hangar, she looked at Cyan, who jumped in with her. "Ya wanna come too, girl?" Cyan squealed happily. "Heh-heh. Okay. Lets ride!" As they launched off, Lyna used the Force to locate Cade.

Suddenly, she saw something bright and shiny on top of a cliff. Lyna lands her X-wing, and gets out carefully. She realizes the bright figure was Cade. He was going to kill the Sith mercilessly! "Cade! Stop!" she yells to him.

About a second before Cade was about to complet his long desired revenge, Cade heard in the distance a familiar voice. He stopped, inches from Nihl's throat.

He looked at his side. The White Warrior glanced at the beautiful young girl shouting at him. He watched her with a look of sadness in his glowing eyes. He calmed his intentions, relaxed, and raised the blade away from Nihl.

He glanced over at Lyna, questioning his intention on whether to finish Nihl off!

Nihl suddenly regained the ability to move again. He quickly stood up, and attempted to Force Push Cade. Cade immediatly turned around and hit Nihl with a glowing white, powerful fist! The Sith Lord launched up in the air and fell down the cliff. To Nihl, this experience was all too familiar... the duel between him and Cade on Vendexa, when Nihl also was pushed off the cliff.

Suddenly, he felt a great thud against his back. He stood up, and out of pure luck, landed on an Imperial Shuttle that was flying under the cliff. He smiled and entered the Access Hatch on the roof of the shuttle.

"This isn't over yet, Skywalker!" Nihl hissed, as he entered the shuttle.

Lyna and Cyan walks toward Cade. After seeing him throw that Sith off the cliff... she was afraid of what he might do to her and Cyan. "C-Cade? What... what happened to you?" Lyna stopped, a few feet away from him. "Or... are you even Cade?"

Cyan stood behind Lyna's legs, also growing afraid of the light man standing there in front of them.

Cade glanced at Lyna. She was clearly afraid at the sight of him.

The Light Warrior slowly paced towards Lyna, a glint of sadness in his eye.

He came close to her, placed a glowing hand on her face.

"Lyna..." he spoke in a phantom-like whisper. The Light suddenly disapeared. His powers might only stand for a small period of time, or until his Force Powers were exhausted. He returned back to his original appearance.

His legs grew weak, and he fell to the ground as he fainted.

Archived