Home

Heart of the Legacy

The young woman caught him in her arms, kneeling on the ground. She held on to Cade. "Oh no... Cade? Cade?" Tears came out of her eyes. She placed her forehead on Cade's, her long blonde hair almost covering both their faces. "Cade... hang on," Lyna sobbed.

She pulled out her comlink. "Guys! Send a shuttle here, now! We're on top of the cliff, and Cade passed out!" She turned back to Cade, and placed a gentle hand on his face. "If only... if only I was there for you... none of this would've happened."

Bonty came from behind, a little far from her. "Aww. Tsk tsk. Isn't that sweet?" Lyna placed Cade gently on the ground, and stood up. "What do you want, Zam?" Zam laughed at her. "Oh nothing. Just seeing you two makes me wanna boo... hoo... hooo!" Lyna grew so angry, that she clenched her fist. "When I count to three, Zam... you better get your no good, evil, disgusting self from here!"

Lyna started the counting. "One..." Bonty smiled. "Two..." Lyna continued. Bonty laughed coldly. "What's gonna happen?" Lyna shouted out, raising her hands, "Three!!" She Force pushed him off the cliff. Luckily, he fell in a tree, sending him down to the ground, unpleasantly.

Finally, the ship arrived....

Moments later, the Jedi laid Cade on the medical table, with his lightsaber on the other desk. Lyna walks up to Cade, and gently placed her warm hand on his face. "Your gonna be all right, Cade. You're safe now."

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nihl paced around the metal floor of the shuttle. He walked over to the cockpit and spoke to the pilot.

"Take me back to the Flagship! I must give commands of the bombardment... and to destroy this world!" (don't worry! Nihl isn't really going to destroy Ossus... promise! Would I lie to you? :D )

To simply pass the time, Nihl placed his hand in his pocket... something was missing...

"MY HOLOCRON!" Nihl shrieked. Skywalker must have taken it! "That son-of-a-bi..."

That holocron contained vital pieces of information he chose to keep from Krayt. Though, he supposed it wasn't a big worry, as the Holocron was incripted with an archaic language he knew Cade would never understand. And besides, Nihl kept a backup in his Ship's terminal.

He had to hope Skywalker would never decript it...

Lyna went near the Jedi Healer. "Is he gonna be okay?" she asked concernely. The Jedi healer turned to her and answered, "Well, he's coming around... but something inside of him took over. I don't know what, but... it's unknown."

The young woman looked at Cade. "Don't worry, Cade. You're gonna be fine," she whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bonty and his henchmen ran in their ship, and took off into space. There, they found Nihl's shuttle. Bonty intercommed the shuttle. "Hey Nihl! Just wanted to apologize for that interference back there." He laughed nervously.

Cade glared down at Lyna, anger flowing through his veins when she chose to reject the dark side. She betrayed him! He ran to her, Lightsaber in hand, and stabbed her through the heart. Her screaming filled Cade's ears with satisfaction... and at the same time, loss and sadness...

Cade took a huge gulp of air as he woke up from his colma. His heart pounding from that rather realistic dream he had just had. He had a massive head ache.

"Oh wow! It's like that drug trip I saw on that holovid when I was on that drug trip!"

He rubbed his eyes into focus, and found himself in some kind of medical capsule on board a ship. He saw Lyna's face glancing down at him.

"Jeese, what a night!" he rubbed his head "I had this dream we were in a battle, and I was dueling Nihl. Then I suddenly turned into this monster made out of light and... why am I in a medical capsule?"

He heard a loud humming from outside, as if he was onboard a ship.

Nihl glared right down at the commlink.

"I will deal with you later..."

His Flagship came into sight, defending TIE Fighters were surrounding it.

Lyna smiled joyfully. "Cade! Thank the Force, you're all right!" She wrapped her arms around him, closing her eyes. When she letted go, Lyna realized what Cade said. She looked down, sitting near him.

"Cade? It wasn't a dream. It... it was real. We were defending the Temple. Luckily, the battle is over, now that we've driven the Sith off... and you were dueling Nihl. But the most horrifying part was that..." She tried to hide the tears, thinking of what Cade had done.

She continued. "You were this bright figure, fighting like something I never saw before. I grew scared, but then you turned back to your normal self. And that's when you fainted." Cyan squealed, and jumped between Cade and Lyna. The young woman laughed softly.

"Cyan was worried about you too," Lyna said, stroking her pet's fur.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bonty smiled nervously. "Uh... sure, Nihl!" When he got off the comlink, he muttered, "Yeah right, like I'm scared of anyone. I ain't scared of nobody!!" Bonty continued to glare at the view as he drove his ship through space, while his henchmen were placing ice on their head, to heal themselves.

Ganner looked confused, "Should we call the Rebel Alliance or any jedi? If you call the Rebels you better be persuasive enough for them to want to come here then unwillingly come here. Say its the last Jedi temple or something." (Unless Coruscant isn't captured by the Empire?)

Lyna nodded at Ganner's decision. "Agreed." She thought of what might be better to make the Alliance help the Jedi. "Hey! Maybe we can ask them for backup! Ya know, skilled Rebels." Lyna squinted her eyes nervously. "What do ya think?"

Cyan licked Cade's hand, and jumped on Lyna's head, her long tail wagging.

Cade wiped his hand on his pants to get rid of Cyan's drool.

"Ugh....." he muttered in disgust.

He stood up out of the Capsule, and glanced over at everything he saw before him.

"Well, lets get a commlink over here. Lets contact the Alliance for aid..."

He placed his hand in his Jacket pocket, and pulled out a small, black DataPad. What was this? he wondered. He turned it on, and the screen displayed paragraphs containing strange symbols Cade didn't understand. It must have been Nihl's, but how did he obtain it? He must have stolen it when he turned into that white thing. He decided not to bother with it and left it in his pocket.

((Hey, Atomic? Ya mean "As Ganner walked over to the comlink"? :lol: ))

Getting up from the medical capsule, Lyna remembered the holodisc the old ghost gave her. "Um, guys? I... I got a holodisc an... old friend gave to me, when I was at the stairs of the Tempe. I'll... I'll place it in the holoprojector right quick." She walks to the holoprojector and pops in the holodisc. As the lights dimmed, the holovid came on. There inside it, was a man and woman. Lyna knew for sure... that was her parents. She sits down.

"Is the holocam on?" A woman asked. It was Sasha, Lyna's mom. "Um... yep! It's on." That was Jasten, her father. Sasha waved her hand for Jasten to sit down. "Okay, okay. Come sit." Jasten sits on the couch by his wife. Sasha smiled. "Hello, Lyna. It's your parents, Jasten and Sasha Honso. That's us." Jasten makes a salute with his fingers. "Hi sweetheart."

The woman in the holovid began her story. "We made this holodisc for you, because you might not see us in the future if we... died. But we love you, and our criminal acts are not the real facts. The real fact is that... when we were gonna have you, we were poor." Jasten added, "And we didn't get accepted at any jobs." Sasha shook her head in agreement.

Jasten continued. "But... you see... we love you. And we hope that you won't turn into something like us. We..." Suddenly, he gets sidetracked, and looks away from the holocam. "Hey! Hey! I told you kids to stay out of the hallway! We're recording something!" Jasten gets up from the couch. The holocam turns to him, and there are images of children, laughing and running from Jasten.

"Don't make me tell your moms that... hey!" Jasten chases them. The holocam turns back to a confused and happy Sasha. "Well, those are our apartment neighbor's kids. But... that's all we wanted to tell you, Lyna, and I hope you never forget us." Lyna shook her head sadly. "I won't."

Sasha's final words were, "Goodbye, sweetheart. Oh! And your father says goodbye too. We love you." And with that, Sasha blows a kiss to the holocam, and it turns off. When the lights came back on, Lyna sat there, speechless. She had her father's eyes, and her mother's beautiful smile and face. Lyna covered her eyes, and bowed head, trying to hide the tears.

Cade couldn't take the comfortable silence any longer.

"Huh! That sure was... nice of them..."

"Jedi Knights of Ossus, this is Galactic Alliance Core Forces!" The commlink said. "Request for reinforcments has been granted. We shall send Star Fighter Squadrons to combat against the Empire!"

"Excellent. Send additional troops aswell, so we can deal with the Storm Troopers."

"I'll go get a starfighter. Help the Rogue Squadron a bit. See if they remember me." He left the room and headed to the hangar. He jumped into a starfighter ignited the engine. The ship started hovering and took off out of the hangar. He entered space away from the Imperials awaiting the Rogue Squadron's arrival.

Lyna slowly gets up from the capsule, and takes out the holodisc. She kissed it, and placed it in her pocket. As Lyna turned to Cade, she asked, "What can I do?"

The young woman looked kind of down... but she had to stay on track on what was really going on. Cyan jumps on her shoulder, trying to comfort her master.

"I don't know..." Cade glanced at Lyna, as he answered her question (which had proved to be a difficult one). "We have to force the Empire to retreat, or otherwise, it is certain we will go through another Massacre! The Jedi Order will fall again, unless we do something about it!"

Lyna shrugged. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry." She turned around quietly, walking towards the door. "I'll... defend the Temple again. C'mon, Cyan." The little binjinphant jumps on Lyna's shoulder, and holds on to her master. "If ya need any help, Cade... use the Force bond."

Deep inside, she was hurt, but Lyna had to stay focused on defending the Jedi Praxeum.

Cade stared at the girl as she walked away. She looked awfully down.

"Was it something I said?" he wondered. He headed for the Hanger also, as he planed to board Darth Nihl's ship so he can destroy it. But he needed some Explosive Charges!

He opened a crate in the Hanger, and sure enough, he found some Charges.

"Five oughta do it!" he picked them up, grabbed a StarFighter and shot off into space to the Blockade one last time...

There were more Stormtroopers and Sith. This made Lyna really angry. "Okay, Lyna. Focus," she thought to herself. She pulled out her lightsaber, and lunged towards the enemies. As she slashed a few people, someone else stepped in. It was Shado. "Need a hand?" Lyna smiled. I sure do! The other 3 remaining Jedi, including Wolf, helped as well. The other 3 Jedi were in space, battling TIE fighters.

Cyan made a Sonic Howl on a few Stormtroopers and Sith. After that, she ran rapidly around them in full speed, biting and clawing.

The Alliance Rogue Squadron was already there when Cade had arrived. According to his NaviComputer, the Flagship oughta be in the center of the blockade.

Incomming TIE Fighters came in, firing their blasters at Cade. The Ship swerved to avoid two TIE comming from either side, then suddenly collided with one another. A massive explosion occured.

Cade fired his ship's blasters, and managed to hit most of the TIE's. A pleased smile ran across his face everytime he blew up an Imperial.

He shoot his ship straight toward the Flagship...

Lyna continued to fight off the Stormtroopers and Sith. As she did so, one of the Sith with a hood Force pushed her into a tree. Lyna fell unconscious at first, but then she woke up slowly. The Sith raised his blade to slash her, until Cyan came to the rescue.

The little binjiphant knocked down the Sith with full strength. Then she bit him hard, making him scream and run. Cyan came by Lyna's side and licked her face. Lyna patted her pet. "Thanks girl. That mutation of yours sure does work." The young woman and Cyan got back in battle.

Cade was very close to that Flagship. He saw the open hanger bay doors, with TIE's flying out. He made the ship go faster at full speed, and shot through the Atmosphere Stabilizing Force Field.

Cade made a rough landing as his ship scraped on the ship's floor. He opened his cockpit, and exited the ship.

"Strange..." he thought. "I don't sense Darth Nihl onboard..."

He looked around and saw heavy heaps of cargo and machinery around the Hanger. There were no remaining TIE's, but Storm Troopers came marching to Cade.

He sighed, as he pulled out his...

"Whoops!" he forgot his Lightsaber. "Damn! Oh well, I've got a better idea!"

He jumped back into his ship, but didn't turn the engine on. He fired the triggers on his control stick at the approaching enemy. One-by-one they fell at the awsome might of his Star Fighter's Weaponry. It was almost like controlling a tank!

Alas, the Storm Troopers were all dead. He jumped back out, pulled out his Blaster Pistol. He walked towards the dead bodies of the Imperials, and grabbed one of their Rifles, for extra defense.

Ganner noticed Cade land in the starship so he made his way thee shooting a few TIEs and then landing in the hangar. He noticed the bodies of the stormtroopers scattered everywhere along the floor. After grabbing a blaster rifle, he made his way into a door leading out of the hangar. He followed the dead troopers until he came across Cade. "Hey Cade, looks like you may need help." Ganner said as he shot a trooper in the chest and taking cover. "Mind if I join?"

Lyna Force pushed a Sith into the wall of the Praxuem. She had to go see if the Alliance Rogue Squadron was here. Lyna, followed by Cyan, ran back to the room where Cade had laid at before. She began to hologram the commander of the Alliance. "Commander? Are you all here?"

A response came from a man with an Alliance helmet on. "Yes ma'am. We're just about to send additional troops down by the Jedi Praxuem." Lyna nodded. "Thank you, commander. We appreciate your help." The commander smiled and shrugged. "No problem."

Lyna turned off the holoprojector. As she was going out, she noticed a long cylinder on the table. She picked it up, and reconginzed it. It was Cade's lightsaber. "Oh no! Cade forgot his lightsaber! C'mon, Cyan!" The little binjinphant followed Lyna to the hangar.

When she and Cyan went in the starship, Lyna told her little friend, "Cyan? Fasten your seat belt." Lyna's starship flew from the hangar, and into space. The young woman comlinked Wolf. "Master Sazen! I gotta give something to Cade. I might or might not be back, so... hold down the fort!"

After that, Lyna was in space. She shot down every TIE fighter that was getting in her way. The starship spun, and flew past a couple of TIE's. "Wow. I'm getting pretty good at this." Lyna could sense Cade and Ganner on the Flagship. She zoomed past a bunch of TIE's, and landed roughly in the hangar.

Lyna got out, dizzy. As did Cyan. She raised Cade's lightsaber. "I... got... your... lightsaber, Cade." She walked towards them as if she was drunk, handing Cade his lightsaber.

Cade looked at Lyna with concern on his face.

"Oookay... I know the alcohol can get to us sometimes, but this is totally an inappropriate time, Lyna." he chuckled. "Did you fly through that blockade so you could give me my Lightsaber? That is the most romantic thing any one has ever done for me! Thank you very much, although I think I could've handeled the Imperials with these crap blasters!"

He almost forgot, and ran straight to his ship. He pulled out the charges.

"Any of you wanna come along with me so we can make this boat into a spectatular firework display?"

Lyna shook her head to concentrate again. When she was back to normal again, she looked at Cade and smiled timidly. "You're very welcome, Cade. And yes... I'd be honored to help you display the charges and set off a firework!" Lyna began to laugh.

She noticed that Cyan herself was trying to get back into her normal mind. Lyna picked her pet up from the floor and smiled. "Poor Cyan. Ya got dizzy from that ride too, didn't ya?" The little binjinphant squealed in response.

Archived