Home

Heart of the Legacy

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cade made a great leap towards the Storm Troopers, and swung his Lightsaber to rid of them. He jump flipped on top of the shoulders of a Trooper, and Cade stabbed his Lightsaber through the armour.

He jumped off and flurried his Lightsaber against the Imperials.

"You guys gonna help me kill those guys, or what?"

Lyna ignited her lightsaber. "We're on it! C'mon, Cyan! Chaaaarge!!" She made a Force speed towards the Stormtroopers, and swung her lightsaber in many ways at them. Using her Slave girl moves, Lyna made a split with her legs down to the floor, when a blaster bolt aimed at her. She then started to block the shots with her lightsaber, killing every Stormtrooper in the bolts' way. "Surrender or die!!" Lyna exclaimed.

Cyan made her special Sonic Howl on the Stormtroopers as well. The men were flying around, and crashing into walls. Cyan lowered her powerful howl, and snorted. Then she jumped on a Stormtrooper, and bit his hand. "AHHHH!!! Get it off! Get it off!!" the Stormtrooper yelled.

Ganner threw his lightsaber at the open doorway in which the stormtroopers came. He succesfully hit eveyone in the way, killing about 8 or 9. He caught his lightsaber as he jumped in the air and then landed on the shoulders of a trooper, stabbing his head, then leaping over the crowd of men landing in the hallway.

He unhooked the blaster rifle from his belt and unloaded on the group in front of him, while deflecting the bullets that actually would have hit him. "Crap, this is a little too much for me." He looked at his only escape flooded by stormies.

"Great. Now what." he started running down the hallway, opposite from where the troopers were coming from finding a room somewhat dark, but enough to see.

He felt something behind him so he turned around, igniting his saber, but was too late. He fell to the floor unconcious.

Lyna continued to fight off the Stormtroopers, one by one. She then noticed that Ganner was missing. "Where's Ganner?" she asked herself. Slashing down every Stormtrooper in her way, she ran down the hallway, trying to find him. When she found Ganner lying on the floor in a dark room, she ran in, knelt down, and held him up.

"Ganner? You okay, buddy?" Lyna asked, concernly. She touched his forehead. He was still alive. But before she could help him up, the lights came on, and a bunch of Sith and Stormtrooper surrounded them. Lyna kept Ganner close, making sure that none of these fools would try anything crazy.

All of a sudden, Bonty Zam came out from another door, along with Logan and Jorgan. He laughed. "Welcome, Lyna... and her friend. What a nice reunion we're having." Lyna glared at the ringleader. "Zam! You... you...!" She was about to get up, but a Stormtrooper swung his rifle across the back of her head. She fell down, becoming unconscious with Ganner.

A Sith looked down at them in disgust, and turned to the commander of the Stormtoopers. "Take these Jedi scums to the detention cell, until Darth Nihl comes." Without any questions, the commander bowed and took Lyna and Ganner away to the detention cell.

By the time Cade had killed all the Troopers in the area, he was already too late. He krept behind the doorway to see many Storm Troopers and Dark Jedi taking the unconcious bodies of Lyna and Ganner. There was probably no way he could take them all out at once, meaning it could be suicide.

Then he thought... "With a little help from the crystal... NO! I refuse to be consumed by that... brute thing I turned into!" he had his reasons for not trusting that crystal. Something wasn't right about it. He could feel it!

The only option was probably to follow to group directly to the Detention Area. But he had to disguise his presence, because Sith were no fools! He could take the ventilation shaft to the Detention Area, which would lead to the reactor core of the Flagship. On the way, he could set the explosive charges.

"Then it is settled! I go rescue Lyna and Ganner from a horrible death and blow up the ship at the same time. Everybody wins... sort of..."

He pulled the grill protecting the entrance of the Ventilation Shaft. A horrible smell erupted from the man-sized passage way.

"Ugh... well'p, nobody said being a Jedi was glamorous!" he went stragith through.

"Don't worry, Lyna!" Cade spoke telepathically to Lyna, due to the bond between them. "I'm comming to get you!"

Ganner layed on the floor of a contained room with a force shield. He closed his eyes and dropped his head back to the floor. He shook his head and slowly pushed himself up to a sitting stance. He looked into another inhabitated cell. She looked familiar, he stood up and walked to the Shield. Lyna? Noo. "Lyna you awake? Lyna!" He turned around noticing a small bed and two water faucets, obviously hot and cold.

He walked over to the bed and sat down. He sat there and waited for Lyna to wake.

Lyna began to awake slowly, after that strike she had across the back of her head. She touched her head, and rubbed it. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice.

"Don't worry, Lyna! I'm coming to get you!" It was Cade's voice, telling her that he was coming to the rescue. "Cade?" Lyna slowly sat up on the detention cell's bed. "Ooh... I thought I'd be dead." She looked across the the Force shield, and saw Ganner in another detention cell. "Ganner? Is.. is that you? What happened?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyan noticed that Lyna and Ganner were captured. She was worried that something would happen to them, but she had to have hope to save them. Cyan followed Cade into the ventilation shaft, and walked by his side. She squealed, telling him that she'd help Cade find Lyna and Ganner.

The young woman looked down, sadly. "As I was fighting off the Stormtroopers, I found you lying on the floor in the dark room. Suddenly, the lights went on, and a bunch of Stormtoopers and Sith surrounded us. I was about to hurt Zam, when... wham! I got hit on the back of the head. That's all I can remember."

Lyna glanced back up at Ganner. "I don't know where Cade and Cyan's at... but I sense that he's coming to rescue us, along with her. I hope... he doesn't fall into a trap." Her feelings for Cade was kept, and she tried hard not to show it.

"Yikes!" Cade was given a slight shock when he heard the squeal. He turned around to look at Cyan.

"I thought you were a screaching Mynock at first!" he walked over to the Binjiphant. "This sure ain't no place for a little racoon, like yourself! Stick close beside me! And if you can track Lyna's scent, follow it!" Cade suddenly wondered if Cyan had understood a single word he had just said. Afterall, Binjiphants obviously don't speak human language. He looked down at Cyan.

"Whatever, just follow me!"

In the mean time, Cade had to follow the shaft that he knew went straight to the reactor core. Then passed the Reactor Core would be another Ventilation Shaft leading to the detention area. How did he know these things? He opened his senses through the Force, listening to the hums of the Reactor.

Cade turned through the many passage ways and tunnels in the Ventilation Shaft. At a short distance away, he could here the increasing volume of the Reactor Core. He was getting close. Alas, he reached the grill covering his exit of the shaft. He looked out of it and saw the massive, green sphere of energy, rotating around massive field stabilisers. Only two guards were present in the room.

"This was going to be too easy" Cade thought.

Cyan understood what Cade said. Then she snorted. Cyan was sniffing around the ventilation shaft, while following Cade. She hoped that both Lyna and Ganner were okay. If anything happened, she'd be there. Cyan ran beside Cade at the grill, looking at the huge green sphere of energy. She cocked her head, wondering what that thing was.

------------------------------------------------------

Lyna laid on the small bed, and looked at Ganner, and sighed. "I can't believe this. What if Cade gets caught? Or worse... what if he gets hurt?" A sad look appeared on Lyna's face. If Cade turned to the dark side... she'd never forgive herself. She stared up at the ceiling, wondering what would happen to her and Ganner.

Cade observed the Two Storm Troopers. They were engaged to a conversation.

"Gee, these uniforms are so uncomfortable!"

"I couldn't agree more! And what good are they if they can't even protect us against blaster bolts?"

"Some questions we just do not know the answer to!"

The Storm Troopers were facing their backs against the grill. To Cade advantage, he carefully pulled it off, and snuck out of the Vent. He looked down at Cyan.

"Shhhh!" he whispered, placing his index fingers on his lips.

He stayed as low as he can, and krept up to the Stabilisers. He reached in his coat pocket to pull out the charges. Quietly, he placed them all around the machine.

"Hard part was over!" he pulled out the detonation remote, and pressed the Timer Button. This made a loud beep noise, that it got the full attention of the guards.

"Hey! Who the hell are you?" they raised their weapons at him.

"I-I... I am the mechanic! We really need to speak to your boss about the state of these Radiation Field Stabilisers, 'cause they aren't in good shape!"

"It's an intruder! Kill him!"

Cade used the force to lift one of the guards in the air. Then he threw him into the flowing sphere of energy, which made a small eruption.

Cade pulled out his Lightsaber, and Force Pulled the last remaining guard towards him. As the Imperial got close, Cade stabbed the saber through the Troopers chest plate.

"Okay!" He looked at the detonation remote, and set the timer to half an hour. Enough time to grab Lyna and Ganner to get off this boat.

"Lets go rescue those kids, shall we Cyan?"

Cyan squealed happliy, and jumped on Cade's head. Being friends with him was sure cool! She couldn't wait to rescue Lyna and Ganner from the Detention cell, and get off this Flagship too.

--------------------------------------------

Lyna continued to lay on the bed, hoping that she and Ganner would be free soon, before the Sith comes and do something terrible to them. When Ganner questioned himself about something, she turned and looked at him, then sat up. "But how what, Ganner?" she asked.

--------------------------------------------

Bonty and his henchmen walked down the hallway to the hangar. Suddenly, he saw Nihl's shuttle. "Oh great." He waited for Nihl to come out, hoping to tell him about the two Jedi they captured. Other Sith Lords came to greet Darth Nihl as well.

"I once was in this very cell when I was, oh, about 15 years old. I kept something don't remembewr what it was in my mouth when they captured me and brought me here, to this very cell. I was more crafty then compared to now, but I cut or opened a hole in the ceiling and climbed out through a ventilation shaft to the hangar and made my escape in a TIE fighter."

He loked up at the ceiling then back to the floor where he placed the piece of duracrete. "They must have figured out where I escaped and reinforced it, so no one else could manage the same thing."

Cade kicked the Vent Grill of the Detention area, climbed out and picked up his Binjiphant companion then placed it on the floor. He smiled at Lyna and Ganner whom were trapped in the cells.

"What? You didn't think I had forgotten you, have you?"

Nihl walked out of the Shuttle, and was greeted by his armada of Imperials, Portions of Sith Apprentices and Masters, and his least favourite Kath Hound; Bonty Zam.

"I find your presence here on my flagship rather irratating, Zam! I trust you're not wasting my time?"

Lyna jumped up from her bed happily when she saw Cade and Cyan. "Cade! Cyan! Thank the Force you're here! We thought we'd die before you came!" She gave Cade a big smile.

--------------------------------------------------

Bonty rolled his eyes and smiled, waving his arms. "Phh! Naw, nothing like that, Nihl. But guess what? We captured two Jedi for you. They're back in the Detention Cells. Skywalker's probably here, but we didn't capture him... yet."

"Guys, there is no time!" Cade walked over to the controls, and deactivated the Force Cages.

"I set the charges for Thirty Minutes, and right now I'd say we have at least Twenty Four minutes left before this ship goes kaflooey!"

"I am impressed Zam! But your only failure is capturing Skywalker, and you let him roam free on my ship?" Nihl paced closer, his Lightsaber Cane gripped in his hand.

Lyna ran by Cade's side. "Well... let's go!" Suddenly, she noticed something. "Oh no! Our lightsabers! And that was my mother's!" Lyna saw two weapons hanging on the wall by the entrance. "There they are!" She ran to the lightsabers, grabbed hers, and tossed Ganner's lightsaber to him. "I agree with Cade! Let's get outta here!"

Cyan jumped on Lyna's shoulder, squealing.

----------------------------------------------------

Bonty panicked, backing away. He raised his hands, trying to calm Nihl down. "Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy! I... uh... he might be looking for them right now! I'm sure we'll capture him, Nihl! Just... please put that thing away! It gives me goosebumps!" Logan and Jorgan stood side to side of Bonty, guarding him.

Nihl cackled. He deactivated the Lightsaber.

"It brings pleasure to my ears when someone is afraid. I shall let you off the hook, Zam! Don't fail me again!"

Nihl glided past Zam.

"I think we should make for the escape pods! They are only an elevaors trip, and alot shorter away from here!" Cade pointed out, as he walked out of the Detention Area.

Bonty opened his eyes, and saw the Sith pass by him. He looked down and sighed. "Why did I work for this guy? Why? Shouldn't he be following Krayt's orders?" But he didn't care. He followed Nihl, a few feet away from him. Then he whispered to his henchmen, "If any of these Sith try anything dumb... let em' have it." Logan and Jorgan nodded. "Sure, boss."

------------------------------------------------

Lyna nodded in agreement, and followed Cade. As they were walking, Cyan jumped off her master's shoulder, and onto the polished floor. She sniffed. Something didn't feel right. Then Cyan let out a hiss. "What is it, girl?" Lyna asked. She could sense that the Sith was coming to them. "Cade! Ganner! I sense the Sith!"

Ganner ran faster as they entered the elevator. He pressed the button and the elevator went down to their level. "Come on!" Suddenly stopped by a stormtrooper.

"Halt. Aren't you the jedi that are supposed to be in the dentention bay?"

"Uh.....Aren't you supoosed to be greeting Nihl?"

"The jedi have escap....." Ganner sliced the troopers head off before finishing the word.

"Great. They know now." Suddenly the alarms sounded throughout the ship. "Hurry."

Archived