Home

Recruitable Twilek

Eefluxx

I was wondering if anyone had thought about making a recruit mod for the Twilek you met in the crystal cave. You could train him as a jedi since the Exile states that he/she senses the force in him. Maybe have him decide to join after the battle of Khoonda or something. Anyways just a thought :)

Mindtwistah, I would try it myself but so far everything I have tried as a new modder(mostly basic stuff) I can't seem to get to work right so if you do decide to try this let me know cause I would love to play it:)

• 3 months later...

You know, I had the same thought last time I was in the Crystal Caves. It's a shame that your conversation with Ahrnell, and detecting some force potential within him ends in nothing.

I just wonder what party member he should replace? It'd be fun trying to come up with a storyline for him, working it into TSL somehow, like how exactly he chooses to join your party (He's works as a Mercenary afterall, I don't think Azkul would take too kindly to one of his men leaving to join some Jedi). I actually checked back on Ahrnell when looking for people to recruit for the Khoonda Militia the first time I played. Was rather disappointed that he had nothing new to say.

I'm just learning the basics of modding, and have only done minor changes so far, but some quality non-human (or near human)/droid NPC party member mods are sorely needed for TSL. Besides, he's got a cool name :lips1:

Archived