109 members have voted

1. 1. Main character of KOTOR 3?

• Jedi Exile
    • Revan
    • Somebody else (explain?)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly have their appearances deported from your most-played KOTOR 1 and 2 files. I'd definitely like to see my old Exile as an NPC if not the main PC, and I don't see any reason for an LS (canon) Revan to put the mask and robes back on. Unless they have some kind of other significance to him.

I'd have to say no to playing Revan or the Exile. I'd go for seeing Atton Rand, Bao-dur, HK-47, and T3-M4 again.

In order to pull off a KotOR 3 that is close enough in time to TSL so TSL is relevant would make it so the true Jedi (ie the exile party members) would have to play a role. Remember there aren't many Jedi left by the time TSL is finished.

Atris has fallen, Master Vandar is presumed dead, Master Vrook is dead, Master Kavar is dead. Well one gets the idea.

I'd like to see the PC be one of the new Jedi trainees.

I'd take Revan and exile as party members, though only very late in the game. They'd both have masks, which are unremovable. Hey, it worked for Mandalore...

The problem with this idea is that they would need Voice Actors. Which would ruin the characters for most people. Plus I don't see the makers of K3 spending money on 4 VA for two characters.

A Sithari main character would be different as any mention on them previously has been vague to say the least. Meeting up with Revan and the Exile on the Sithari planet (as thats where I assume them to be) where they should stay for the 'last battle'. The PC gets the Ebon Hawk and possibly T3 and proceeds to carryout objectives galaxy-wide.

Well I want Revan back. I think Revan should be the sith'ari. Talking to Yuthura and her revealing the legend of the sith'ari made me assume where the story was going to go(the first time I played). Revan is not lightside or darkside. And the sith'ari is supposed to destroy the sith and remake them. This is just where I think the story should go. Exile should also be part of the party. Fully customizable of course.

based on how the first two games were designed, the main character would have to have gone through some event that would caused him/her to lose his/her memory. or at least the character should know just as much about what is going on as the player. it wouldn't make sense that we would have to play as either the exile or revan again unless the corny idea of revan losing his memory by the jedi council is used again.

I would rather play a new character than Revan and the Exile, someone who knows what's gone on in the galaxy but has had no direct part, As for worrying about what and the Exile looked like there could be a menu screen and you could pick there gender and face out. Both characters are(Rev and the E) are important characters and I feel even though it may ruin the experience for some they should get voice dialogue, they can't just have one liners, or they can't simply appear and say nothing just let their presence do the talking, although it definatly would do some. Revan already has a VA so yes, all they need is one for the Exile.

So when the Exile is giving orders or talking to Revan or part of the group she travelled with such as Bao-Dur, Atton, Mical etc. She'll let one of her lackies speak for her instead. With my Exile she liked the Disciple so when or if they each other that would be a little odd if the Exile was speaking to her lackey while the Exile would be right infront of him, if the Exile and my main character where in the same room I would want some words spoken between them instead of having a third party speak to me about what the Exile says while the Exile in the same room. Plus throughout the game and the dialogue options, I get the sense that the Exile is very outspoken so I don't think she would have a lackey speaking for her when in the past she herself has spoken her own opinion to others through her own mouth not through someone elses.

I don't want it to be Revan or the exile. I want it to be someone new. I guess many thought that Revan would be the main character in TSL but instead "someone called" the exile showed up. That is what I want with K3; a new character that has done something legendary/is special.

Well I want Revan back. I think Revan should be the sith'ari. Talking to Yuthura and her revealing the legend of the sith'ari made me assume where the story was going to go(the first time I played). Revan is not lightside or darkside. And the sith'ari is supposed to destroy the sith and remake them. This is just where I think the story should go. Exile should also be part of the party. Fully customizable of course.

In "Darth Bane: Path of Destruction" it was revealed that the sith'ari had not yet come. They thought that the Sith'ari would be Darth Bane. So that means that the whole time, between K1 and Path of Destruction, the sith were waitng for their 'ari. And that is why it is somewhat impossible that Revan would be the Sith'ari.

I think the logical way to go for the main character is to introduce a new main character, perhaps a recently-initiated Jedi Knight or a rogue True Sith Apprentice?

I would definitely like to have Revan and the Exile back in the party at some point, but(as i've said before) I'd definitely like to see a larger party implemented, perhaps with three seperate parties led by Revan, the Exile, and the new character at various points in the plot.

I think the logical way to go for the main character is to introduce a new main character, perhaps a recently-initiated Jedi Knight or a rogue True Sith Apprentice?

I would definitely like to have Revan and the Exile back in the party at some point, but(as i've said before) I'd definitely like to see a larger party implemented, perhaps with three seperate parties led by Revan, the Exile, and the new character at various points in the plot.

Well.....I've no problem with the idea of an npc crew member occasionally taking point during the game. Gives you a chance to flesh out "secondary" characters.

Oh yeah... The Sith'ari DID try to get to the Sith Academy on Korriban...

But they didn't recognize him... And then Revan came along and told him

to go and jump to the chasm to prove him self... And he was never heard

of since...

Archived