Home

Some of the more major issues of OJP

Let me more specific and conclude this conversation....

i disagree to the increasing of force jump which i think is bad as this will make force jump higher levels useless

i disagree to the slower movement speed makes gunners to good and makes moving around the map a pain

to tell you the truth I dont have any beef with partial dodge... we have to make it even. This is still a game... not real life. Players should be able to take a nick of a light saber and still be able to fight.

Ive just checked the E-11 and bow caster... i think there damage is oready quite low... and with secondary attack it actually fires quite quickly. Dont see why we need to make it any faster. If so then the change would be quite small. quite trivial to be arguing about as its not any thing that significant.

The only thing I agree on is the falling damage increase but this makes Jet pack to good, so increase jet pack skill cost from 4 to 8 (to make it even with force jump). In this way it's realistic and balanced.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're planning to increase maximum jump height, HOW much are we talking about, because if it's to compensate with the jetpack users, then in what manner is it being compensated?

Do you increase the height so they have to use less jumps to get to some ''high'' object where the jetpack user fled to?

Do you increase the height just for the sake of getting ''equal height'' as a jetpacker? (Which has no use imo unless you're planning to try and jump up and hit a jetpacker, jetpackers are way more mobile than jumpers)

And about the hybrid nerf warz in the beginning of this topic.

The hybrids need to get MORE skill points to get the same ''skill'' as gunners & jedi.

This is somewhat like:

Jedi trains 5 years, gets X or Y skill.

Gunner trains 5 years, gets X or Y skill.

Hybrid trains 10 years, gets X + Y skill.

We're planning on giving Jedi more options and more maneuverability to be able to follow and follow up on their battles. It's not just gunners using the jetpack, and it's not just high obstacles in the way. Maximum jump height will be increased to however high people would want it to go, the idea I get from my testers is that it could be a small bit higher. Currently it's just enough to be able to jump on things you had to ledge-climb on before.

MAORSKILL

This is somewhat like:

Jedi trains 5 years, gets X or Y skill.

Gunner trains 5 years, gets X or Y skill.

Hybrid trains 10 years, gets X + Y skill.

Hybrids can buy a lightsaber for 2 points and use it as efficiently as a Jedi who has put in more points and training into it*

Lurk moar!

Archived