Home

Some temporary party members ideas

Hunter-Killer

My idea from two minutes ago was a bust, so I have some more ideas. These are about temporary party members.

KotOR:

1) Freyyer (Big Z's dad) infiltrating Czerka (LS) or Chuundar (Big Z's bro) attacking anti-slaver wooks (DS)

2) The Irdidion (the merc. on Manaan in the yellow armor) being paid by Revan to bust the Selkath out and save the damaged droid. I always hated being blamed for something I had to do to finish the game while being LS, so now he'll be to blame.

3) Yuthura Ban helping you escape the academy from the Sith (if your LS).

TSL:

1) Sion, attacking kreia but ultimately failing, so the player character has to finish Kreia off.

2) HK-50 tries to intercept the rest of the party by heading to the Administrative level, which explains how he got there.

3) T1-N1 attacks the Czerka guard and clears a path for B-4D4

I don't care if only one works, but are any of these possible? (For anyone but me to make, since I don't know the first thing about modding.)

FREYYERS SCRIPT: "Okay, son. I'll be back soon. I need to find a way to get our warriors inside the outpost."

The next part you see is the screen turning black, and when Freyyer appears again he is by the Ebon Hawk.

Freyyer: "They should have put more troops around this wooden platform."

Czerka Guard: "You! you're the blasted hairball that made the animals rebel! You will pay for that!"

All of the Czerka guards become enemies, and you must fight your way to the door and open it. When this happens, 10 wookiees spawn and 20 Czerka spawn.

Freyyer: "Attack!!!!!"

That is when it fades back to you and you ask Zaalbar if him if he's ready to fight. Then continue as if it was the regular game.

I'll keep working on the rest of the other scripts, if this is even possible.b

Thanks.

Sion's Script:

Jedi Exile: [Persuade] "Sion, she is using you. Join the light and help me defeat her. I killed enough people on this rock already."

Sion: [success] ...... Okay, I will do it./ [Failed] Never! I will never betray my master!

Sion if you persuaded him: *walks toward Darth Traya, lightsaber drawn* "So the mighty Traya plans to dispose of me if I defeat the Exile? That is not going to happen!"

Kreia: "Fool"

This is were you must defeat Kreia, only playing as Sion. Once she takes out her floating Lightsabers, she kills Sion by eroding his will:

Keia: "Face it, you can rise a thousand times, be I will just keep using my sabers. And I will kill your precious exile. "

*She kills Sion, but he just get back up.*

Sion: "No, he has shown me the true path!"/ "No, I love her!"

*He dies again, and gets back up*

Sion: "Fine, you........ win.... just don't harm him/her."

*His body slumps to the ground*

Exile, having just walked into the room: "Sion, no!!!"

Kreia: "Now that he is gone, let us fight!"

Now just kill her lightsabers like normal and the game continues.

P.S.- If you fail at persuading him, the game goes on like normal. And Sion will take the spot kreia left blank when she turned to the darkside.

Chunndar's script:"Okay, brother. You lead the assault and die..... I mean fight. I will lead a hunting squad to exterminate the Freyyerist wookiees in the Shadow Lands."

Zaalbar: Yes, I will. They will fall to our power. Come on, {{Insert name here}}, lets go."

The screen fades into the shadow lands, and Chuunder appears.

Chuundar: "I have to get to the shining wall now. I'm the only one with the codes to turn it off."

Wookiee Rebel: "Die, you disgrace!"

30 wookiees spawn in different areas in the upper shadow lands. You must wipe out the ones in your path (some you do not have to, be doing it makes you look darker and you gain more xp -which you will desperately need later). When you reach the energy wall, 20 wookiees and 10 czerka guards spawn. The Czerka are push overs and if you are lightside you know that, so your in for a tough fight. Kill them....... all of them.

Chuundar: "Now to the lower Shadow Lands!"

Now it fades back to Zaalbar and Revan.

Revan: "Zaalbar, are you ready? We found the main force."

Zaalbar: "Yes... lets slaugter them."

Now continue as if the game is normal.

Yuthura's and Dustil's/Mekel's script:

You just defeated Yuthura and turned her back to the light......

Yuthura: Okay, they will know we're up to something when we come out without Uthar. I know you have been talking to students at the academy. Did you redeem any one else?

Revan: Well, there's ______ (you can choose between there if you redeemed them)/ There's no one.

Yuthura: Then lets go get him/ then we will have to fight the Sith on our own.

This is were it gets a little confusing. There are 2 choices (and 2 sub-choices if you choose Dustil) to be made here.

Choice #1: Dustil

Revan: Our covers blown, Dustil. We gotta get out of here!

Dustil: Okay, I'll help.

Fight your way out of the academy playing as Revan, Yuthura, and Dustil.

When you have gotten to the Hawk, something shocking happens.

Sub-Choice #1: Carth stays

Carth: Dustil, you made it out alive!

Dustil: Father! I'm ready to leave that place for good.

Carth: Good, Dustil. Lets meet on Telos as planned.

Dustil: Uh... dad. Please don't go. I don't want you getting killed if you fail what ever Republic mission you're on.

Carth: I'm sorry, but I have to continue.

Dustil: Dad, please....... be reasonable.....

Carth: I'm sorry, but I'm needed here. Right?

Revan: I am staying out of this.

Dustil: Fine dad. *sigh* I'll meet you on Telos.

Yuthura: Come on, Dustil. I'll buy a ticket for a shuttle for you.

Choice #2: Carth Goes

Carth: Dustil, you made it out alive!

Dustil: Father! I'm ready to leave that place for good.

Carth: Good, Dustil. Lets meet on Telos as planned.

Dustil: Uh... dad. Please don't go. I don't want you getting killed if you fail what ever Republic mission you're on.

Carth: I'm sorry, but I have to continue.

Dustil: Dad, please....... be reasonable.....

Carth: I'm sorry, but I'm needed here. Right?

Revan: Carth, you can go if you want.

Carth: What?

Revan: You can go if you want.

Carth: For that, I thank you. Come on Dustil, lets go.

Yuthura: I'll take Carths place.

Revan: Okay. Welcome aboard, Yuthura.

Choice 2: Mekel

Revan: Our covers blown, Dustil. We gotta get out of here!

Dustil: Okay, I'll help.

Fight your way out of the academy playing as Revan, Yuthura, and Mekel. When you are out of the academy, this happens:

Mekel: Thanks again. Yuthura and I owe you.

Yuthura: We'll try to find a jedi embassy. Good bye. Come on, Mekel. Let's buy two tickets to Coresant.

Revan: Good bye.

• 2 weeks later...

Hunter-Killer I have an idea for the last script for Mekel and Yuthura. Instead of them going to Coresant they go to Dantooine and when you get captured by the sith and they tell you about Dantooine being destroyed the player could think to himself "Hopefully Yurthura and Mekel escaped" and this could carry on into TSL and when you go to Dantooine you can see them as a couple and on the lightside going standing by that pillar thing in the courtyard and when you talk to them some Mercenaries come and kill one of them for the bounty and you have to help the other kill them. When your done the one that survives joins your party until you're done on that planet and they stay there until you return and they join your party for the rest of the game..... Just my opinion. You don't have to use it if you don't like it.

I ran out of ideas. Please, if you have any ideas for the scripts above or other party members, be my guest and write them down here.

Hunter-Killer please refrain from uselessly 'bumping' your requests threads, we do not allow 'bumping' here unless it is an update, your post here was not. I already deleted one such attempt but because some discussion happened I will leave it for now.

Forum Rules

No more 'bumps' ok? Thanks.

Heres the script for the Mekel/ Yuthura thing on Dantooine:

If you have Mandalore in your party…

Yuthura: I sense the teachings of Revan, Mandalorian…

Mandalore: I might have been around him once or twice…

Player: (choices) Choice 1: Of course you have been around him, you were in his team at one time... This is choice only appears if you have very high influence with Mandalore and have talk to him about his past and what not. Earns you Lightside points

Choice 2: He has no idea what you’re talking about, right... Earns you no points at all

Choice 3: He killed Revan when he became Mandalore... Earns Darkside Points

Continuation from choice 2:

Mandalore: Well…… I uh…… was with Revan for a substantial amount of time… My name at that time was Canderous.

Yuthura: I thought it was you.

Mekel: Oh, I thought you sounded familiar. You seem to have changed a lot through the years.

Player: Who are those people over there?

Continuation from choice 1:

Yuthura: So you know where Revan is don’t you.

Mandalore: No not really, he left without saying where s/he was going. (Depends on what gender you pick Revan as)

Player: We were going to start looking for him after our search for the Jedi Council was over. Look over there.

Continuation from choice 3:

Mekel: There is no way Revan could have been killed by a mere Mandalorian.

Yuthura: Mekel calm down. These travelers have been through a lot no use trying to pry the truth from them.

Mekel: You’re right.

Player: Look over there.

Cutscene commences showing the Mercs coming over.

Merc Leader: Look what we have here, some Jedi and a Mandalorian.

Merc Grunt: Come on let’s kill them already so we can get the bounty.

Player: (choices) Choice 1: Lightside: [Persuade] Leave now and we will not hurt you.

Choice 2: Darkside: [Persuade] If I help you kill these two Jedi will the Mandalorian and I get to live?

Choice 3: Neutral: [Persuade] Don’t make me go Jedi on your asses.

Continuation of Choice 1:

Merc Leader: [success] Come on guys lets get out of here I smelled death on these two when I first got over here lets not get the bounty on these guys.

Player: Yeah leave. If they ever come back just come looking for me in the Khoonda Port.

You get your Lightside points and a version of the robes they are wearing. [Grey Jedi Master Robes (might have to make a new robe for this)]

Continuation of Choice 2:

Merc Leader: [Failure] Come on guys, lets kill them all and show no mercy.

Mercs: Yeah!!!

You fight them and then Yuthura and Mekel charge you.

Yuthura: How could you do that?

Mekel: You were bargaining our lives with those Mercs. For that you will be killed.

Their lightsabers turn red and they attack you. You get your Darkside points and more for killing them.

Continuation of Choice 3:

Merc Leader: [Failure] Kill them all!!!!

Player: I knew this would happen

You slay the mercs and the leader runs away….

Yuthura: Thanks for helping us.

Mekel: Yeah we owe you our lives.

Player: If they ever come back come find me.

Mekel: Why would they come back, we killed them all didn’t we?

Yuthura: No the leader got away.

Player: just come to my ship if he comes back with more mercs.

When you go back to the Ebon Hawk then get back off……

If you’re a female, Mekel will come over, if you are male, Yuthura will come over

Mekel/Yuthura: They came back, and they killed Yuthura/Mekel…

Player: What where are they now.

Mekel/Yuthura: They went to the Sub-Levels of the Academy saying something about getting some Jedi souvenirs before they leave.

Mandalore: Let’s go and kill those scumbags.

Mekel/Yuthura: I will go with you.

Mekel/Yuthura has joined your team for the time being.

While they are in your party you can customize them just like you can with any other party member, even take their things.

If you have T3-M4 in your party…

Mekel: Hey there T3, it’s been a long time hasn’t it.

T3: beep boop bee deep.

Player: T3 you know these people.

T3: explains to player his past exploits on Korriban with Revan

Yuthura: Look over there.

Same Cutscene with mercs entering

Merc Leader: Look what we have here, some Jedi and a Droid.

Merc Grunt: Come on let’s kill them already so we can get the bounty.

Player: (choices) Choice 1: Lightside: [Persuade] Leave now and we will not hurt you.

Choice 2: Darkside: [Persuade] If I help you kill these two Jedi will the Droid and I get to live?

Choice 3: Neutral: [Persuade] Don’t make me go Jedi on your asses.

Continuation of Choice 1:

Merc Leader: [success] Come on guys lets get out of here I smelled death on these two when I first got over here lets not get the bounty on these guys.

Player: Yeah leave. If they ever come back just come looking for me in the Khoonda Port.

You get your Lightside points and a version of the robes they are wearing. [Grey Jedi Master Robes (might have to make a new robe for this)]

Continuation of Choice 2:

Merc Leader: [Failure] Come on guys, lets kill them all and show no mercy.

Mercs: Yeah!!!

You fight them and then Yuthura and Mekel charge you.

Yuthura: How could you do that?

Mekel: You were bargaining our lives with those Mercs. For that you will be killed.

Their lightsabers turn red and they attack you. You get your Darkside points and more for killing them.

Continuation of Choice 3:

Merc Leader: [Failure] Kill them all!!!!

Player: I knew this would happen

You slay the mercs and the leader runs away….

Yuthura: Thanks for helping us.

Mekel: Yeah we owe you our lives.

Player: If they ever come back come find me.

Mekel: Why would they come back, we killed them all didn’t we?

Yuthura: No the leader got away.

Player: just come to my ship if he comes back with more mercs.

When you go back to the Ebon Hawk then get back off……

If you’re a female, Mekel will come over, if you are male, Yuthura will come over

Mekel/Yuthura: They came back, and they killed Yuthura/Mekel…

Player: What where are they now.

Mekel/Yuthura: They went to the Sub-Levels of the Academy saying something about getting some Jedi souvenirs before they leave.

T3: Beep doop boop.

(These are gender specific things that are said when you have T3 in your party)

[if you’re a male] Yuthura: What did he say?

[if you are female] Mekel: You said it T3.

[if you are female] Player: He said lets kill those scumbags.

Mekel/Yuthura: I will go with you.

Mekel/Yuthura has joined your team for the time being.

Pretty much the same thing through out. Very simple script for TSL if you can make Yuthura and Mekel look older in TSL and on Dantooine.

Archived