Home

M!SS CRAZY

Since there is a new music poll alive in Ahto listing Metal as the most popular, I thought I would see who has heard of M!SS CRAZY. They are a metal band that has the goal of "reigniting the flame of 80s arena rock" and they sound AWESOME! Check them out at http://www.misscrazymusic.com and let me know what you think. If you like what you hear, you should seriously consider getting their CD!

................... .......... /' /)

............../´ /)........../¯ //

............,/¯// ......... /...//

............/...//. ......./¯ //

.........../´¯/'´ ¯/´¯ /.../ /

........./'.../... ./... /.../ //

........('(...´(... ....... ,../'. .')

.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../

..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´

............\....... ..... ..(

^ Cute ASCII. Isn't that one cute bunny? :xp:

I'll go check them out. I used to like Arena Metal before, but that taste eventually suffered disuse atrophy. I won't be able to get their CD, by any means. But as a show of support, I won't download an illegal copy of their music. :):xp:

It's been done.

That's kinda the point. They are a revival act. What I like about them is that nobody has sounded this good in years. Just about everything the major record labels is puking out these days sounds like garbage.

Mace, you're missing the point. They aren't trying to reinvent the wheel (one of the downfalls of modern music), but rather doing what has been tried and true. Yes, I can certainly hear their influences...Cinderella, KISS, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Judas Priest, etc, but you can hardly say they are a ripoff or a cover band. They are attempting to bring back a style of music and concert theatrics that has been virtually lost for a generation. The same can be said of Wolfmother. If they succeed in influencing others to begin writing and playing good times heavy rock again, more power to them! I say its time to bury grunge, rap, and emo and have a "hair band" revival!

Archived