Home

Which console will you get Force Unleashed on?

Which console will you get Force Unleashed for?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Which console will you get Force Unleashed for?

• Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3
    • Playstation 2
    • Nintendo DS
    • Sony PSP
    • Nintendo Wii

For those of you who are planning on buying Force Unleashed when it is released, which console do you plan on buying it for?

Hopefully I'll have an Xbox 360 by the time it is released next spring. If I do then I will be getting it for that. If not maybe I'd try the DS version.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alas, none of the listed ones. I'm hoping for a PC port... Hopefully LA will do that eventually if they were willing to release it for the PS2. There's sure a lot more PC-exclusive gamers than PS2-exclusive ones.

No, in fact, I can't. Just thinking about it gives me the goose bumps. Needless to say, it would be absolutely incredible.

Depends if they'd release any tools for it. With the physics system and complex engine it uses modding could be quite difficult. :) Though I suppose I'm thinking a bit far ahead by speculating on tools.

probably for ps2, and then if i can get a ps3 by Christmas i would get it for that. i read somewhere that they might even make it for the WII that would be so awesome using the controller as your lightsaber. i cant wait it looks so awesome
I don't have any links or anything to confirm but I'm pretty sure there will not be a Wii version. Too bad too because it would be great with the wii remote and nunchuck, and if PS2 can handle it, then the Wii should be able to handle the graphics.

360 for me. I have one, and would rather use the 360 (for the better controller if nothing else) regardless.

The PS2 version will be rubbish in comparison to the next-gen ones. Mainly because DMM and Euphoria simply could not run efficiently on those systems.

QFT. Most of the gameplay appeal (although not the story) will be completely lost on every system except the PS3 and 360.

next gen consoles are expensive

Fixed.

I was close to owning the Wii on Ebay but some 20 year old Nintendo fanboy who has no life wasted his mom's Pension on it and out bid us. Oh well, no TFU for me.

If you were going to buy it specifically for TFU, it's a very good thing you didn't waste you're money since TFU isn't coming out on the Wii.

If you want this game and you're willing to pay plenty of money, buy a 360 or a PS3.

It looks like I'll get it for both the 360 and PS3 just to compare how different they may be.

As for the PC (would be) version, the PhysX engine is not that complicated. However, It would be somewhat challening for those with no knowledge, of the engine.

At any rate it is nice to ponder the endless MOD possiablities of this........

................... ........

............., sorry was sidetracked a little. Anyways that is my take on it.

Laters, Happy Modding....

-DarkAngelPE

For those of you who are planning on buying Force Unleashed when it is released, which console do you plan on buying it for?

First of all, I won't be getting this game period, until LucasArts start discussing how they're going to implement lightsaber combat, with the Euphoria A.I.

If that condition is satisfied then it will have to be the X-box 360; the vibration feedback in the 360's controller is highly addictive, toward gameplay.

Archived