Home

Which console will you get Force Unleashed on?

Which console will you get Force Unleashed for?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Which console will you get Force Unleashed for?

• Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3
    • Playstation 2
    • Nintendo DS
    • Sony PSP
    • Nintendo Wii

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently have both an Xbox 360 and a PS3, as well as a PC. But I dont normally play PC games so it would be a console. The graphics on the 360 have proven to be better then the PS3 (so far) so I would buy it for the 360. But I think the reason for that is because not enough people (game developers) are buying into the whole PS3 thing.

• 1 month later...
From your lips to God's ears....

Can you imagine the modding potential? :)

Did they say anywhere that they weren't planning on bringing it to the PC anyway? It wouldn't make much sense to me, I mean it isn't exclusive to any one console as well.

I already have a PS2, but I'd get an Xbox 360, just for the next-gen experience. Plus, there are other games for 360 I'd love (Saints Row, Halo 3 when it comes out this September) The 360 is pretty much as good as the PS3, if not better, plus it's slightly cheaper :p

• 2 weeks later...

I'll get it for 360, though I'm a little let down that they haven't said anything about making it for pc. Half the fun in my opinion is modding a game.

But at the same time, look at LA's track record, every one of their best games has been released for pc: Jedi Knight, Kotor, Battlefront etc. Makes you wonder...

I'll get it for 360, though I'm a little let down that they haven't said anything about making it for pc. Half the fun in my opinion is modding a game.

But at the same time, look at LA's track record, every one of their best games has been released for pc: Jedi Knight, Kotor, Battlefront etc. Makes you wonder...

True, but those games were also released for consoles, and in most cases the console version sold many more copies than the PC. I dont know exact numbers but I think the ratio of Xbox to PC games sold for KotOR was something like 80-20. So even though there are a lot of unhappy PC gamers, there are even more happy console gamers.

I've chosen 360, though I'm unsure if I should buy it for PS2 too, probably I won't be.

I currently have both an Xbox 360 and a PS3, as well as a PC. But I dont normally play PC games so it would be a console. The graphics on the 360 have proven to be better then the PS3 (so far) so I would buy it for the 360. But I think the reason for that is because not enough people (game developers) are buying into the whole PS3 thing.

Don't be so sure of the graphics thing. If I could choose on which system to buy it, it would be PS3: Even if the graphics are the same, it'll perhaps have something to the sensibility of the controller.

I don't think TFU would be a good PC game...

Just because it's a third person action game?

• 3 weeks later...

I am only getting it in PS2. I would only buy a PS3 copy if Sony drops the price of PS3 80GB version from $599 right now to $399 or less. But I doubt that so just PS2. I just hope the PS2 version is the same or similar has PS3. I know PS3 has better graphics and sound.

I'll be getting it for the DS, only because the new consoles are too expensive for me to waste my hard-earned cash on right now (heck, I just got a used Gamecube from ebay a few months ago cause it was cheap...my first console since I had my old SNES). When I finally get around to getting a new console, I'll get it for whichever console I finally decide on - probably the Wii or 360.

Well i cant wait for it on the Wii, so the graphics wont be the best, thats what 360 is for, but im looking forward to the Jedi dueling mode, if they do the controls right, which i have every confidence they will

Wii rocks and hopefully i can add Force Unleash to the arsenal of Great games

Yep, controls would suck...Unless they're like the controls for JK.

Graphics are more than doable for PC, it's the controls I would worry about...

Well, they have done something similar with other games that came from consoles to PC before an it worked fine. If you think about it, they got plenty of choices for button on a keyboard. ;)

Probably 360 - I don't have a good enough PC even if they did port it, PS2 version will most likely be lackluster, and none of the other consoles have enough good games to make me want to get them (I don't have any of the new consoles yet). The Wii version might be cool, but the only other game I'd get for it would be Zelda: Twilight Princess. The Xbox 360 has a lot more games I want though. PS3 has like nothing I want at all (least of all the price).

Probably 360 - I don't have a good enough PC even if they did port it, PS2 version will most likely be lackluster, and none of the other consoles have enough good games to make me want to get them (I don't have any of the new consoles yet). The Wii version might be cool, but the only other game I'd get for it would be Zelda: Twilight Princess. The Xbox 360 has a lot more games I want though. PS3 has like nothing I want at all (least of all the price).

Wii have Super Smash Brothers... oh and Metalgear and Monster hunter and possably FF as well.

Archived