Home

Are you looking forward to Force Unleashed?

67 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to Force Unleashed?

This might be a stupid question, since it is in the new Force Unleashed Forum (which looks great if I might add), but are you looking forward to the new game? Please vote and be warned that all votes are public.

I'm looking forward to it and I hope to get it on a PS3. If not, I'll get it for the PSP or the PS2.

I'm looking forward just to watching people's gameplay videos on Youtube. It's quite disappointing that I won't be able to play it ( yes, as long as I post in this forum, you will continue to hear the fact that I can't play it :xp: ), but it looks like an awesome game.

It's still a little hard to believe that a game as huge as this isn't being made for PC.

OMG OMG OMG

Looks so awesome - only hope that its not totally unplayably complicated (too many games are made and noone actually manages to pull off the uber cool kill the world and make breakfast at the same time move which requires 50 buttons to be pressed in a second with 12 different fingers lol)

but OMG OMG OMG

I'm not. I don't have a console and don't plan on getting one. So unless LA decides to do it on the PC, I'm not interested.

Say, when is the off-topic forum coming out? :xp:

EDIT: Do you know how frigging embarrassing it is to be the only voter of the second option? :p

im definitely looking forwards to it, along with quite a lot of other games, although this (and some others) makes me consider getting a next gen console, but im still waiting for the prices to come down first...

I'm not. I don't have a console and don't plan on getting one. So unless LA decides to do it on the PC, I'm not interested.

I'm with you there.

EDIT: Do you know how frigging embarrassing it is to be the only voter of the second option? :p

That's why I joined you :D

There's most likely not going to be a PC version. Everything I've heard so far has said that there is no PC version planned or in the works, but nothing has excluded the possibility. So don't hold your breath, but there might be a PC port sometime significantly past the release date. If the game sells really well, though, maybe they'll be more inclined to spread it around.

HELL NO, unless Lucasarts start planning on how they're going to merge lightsaber combat with the Euphoria A.I. engine, that will really make this game a revolutionary one, in terms of Jedi/Sith combat. :lsduel:

i'm looking forward to it more or less to see how LA showcases that new engine. it could prove to revolutionize the future of gaming with that level of realism, and i want to see it up close and personal.

and with a 360 controller in hand. :)

I'm sure there will be plenty of lightsaber action but remember the focus of the game is the force powers so yes LA is going to focus more on that aspect.

Force powers are always cool, and by the looks of it you can use the force in FU in pretty intersting ways......

Archived