Home

Vader's Apprentice

all i hope is that you get to name him thats all.

i would call him Quietus witch in latin means death.:)

dk

I highly doubt you can name him because the devs have said he has an official name, they just haven't released it yet.

I highly doubt you can name him because the devs have said he has an official name, they just haven't released it yet.

Agreed. Characters in story driven action games do tend to already be named and have their personality fleshed out by the developers from what I've seen (Kyle Katarn, Jaden Korr, Jack Carver, Sam Fisher, the Master Chief etc...), so I'd guess this would be the case here as well.

• 3 weeks later...

You people are so unimaginative. It'll be Jane Doe.

Or John Doe :emodanc:

sadpiccard.jpg

but I doubt that Vader's Apprentice would be named after my male version of Revan.

Considering all the possibilities, I highly doubt anyone here will guess correctly.

American, Zhordon, or anything like "Jae'du Baemi" - don't really mind. What's in a name you'll only hear in cutscenes? More worried about the looks. I don't really follow the "less clothing provides more armor" logic, or maneuverability only achieved by fighting naked.

Seen the awesome scale of pwnage The Apprentice does, he can only have one name:

Sirron Kcuhc :xp:

I Will See To Your Sirron Kcuhc and Raise you A Eel Ecurb!! :)

Actually a Solrac Adnub will do. Quite nicely also.

But yeah, it would be nice if the said apprentice would meet a corrupted dark jedi bird...

Umm I have a couple...

Butt-cheeks? uhuhuhuhuh.

Meheh heh. Umm, boobs......I just wanna say that again..... boobs.

No way the dude will be named Monk--like that OC detective guy.

OR perhaps "The Great Cornholio"

or maybe its a reincarnation of DRK HELMUT from spaceballs--I mean come on... you'd have to admit that guy was cool!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived