Home

Another expansion?

ZreeKoon

Do you think there will be another Star Wars Galaxies expansion in he future? Or will it just be lots of updates. What new things would you like to see? Perhaps some new planets, I would like to see Courscant or Hoth if posible.

Guest DarthMaulUK

I doubt if there will be an expansion this year at least. I really would love to see Hoth added, maybe just as an entire pvp zone with lots of npcs battling away. Also, would what would be cool, is to have quests and missions to help traders/crafter obtain cool new stuff to craft but must have help from fellow friends or guild members to get it - much like in death watch bunker.

Do you think there will be another Star Wars Galaxies expansion in he future? Or will it just be lots of updates. What new things would you like to see? Perhaps some new planets, I would like to see Courscant or Hoth if posible.
yeh i hope there will be like of battlefront fcing lots of at-ats anyway keep posting stuff like this and we will have lots in common :vsd:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well if they add Hoth, it'd be cool if you had to wear some cold-resistent clothing like for the Rebels and neutrals you'd wear those coats/pants that the Rebs used at Hoth on Ep. V and if you were Imp you'd wear something like the snowtrooper armor.

Just an idea, though it'll prolly never be implemented.

One can dream though, can't he? :)

Archived