Home

What force powers are you looking forward to?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
im looking forward to being able to pick someone up throw them through a wall while sticking my lightsabre through someonelse and shocking them simultaneously. yes you will be able to do that. :twogun:

i would like to actually WALK while using force grip

Mmm, multitasking. Yummy. I'm curious though as to whether any gamers will be able to handle it in game, let alone in real life. :smash:

Since the devs pretty much said that there won't be anything that new as far as types of force powers, I'm just expecting the regular powers... but oh so much sexier...

I think it would just be your wishful thinking when it comes to "sexier" jedi mindtricks on those Twi'lek dancing girls...

And yes, unfortunately you won't be able to pull a Manhunt with those oh so yummy forcepowers... I can just think of the fun the engine would provide. Another reason I wish for a pc version... the mods.

Launching pieces of stormies at mach speed would look pretty awesome indeed, along with the mist of crimson that comes with it... or try some all direction force pull with a spinning lightsaber in the middle... instant blender... or the classic "force collapse"(choke+lightning) ... or the art of crushing every piece of bone inside a victum dangling in midair like a ragdoll.

I'm actually surprised that no one has thought of this.

Say, by chance, that stealth was necissary.

Wouldn't it be much more silent so simply....oh I dunno...

Use the force to sever the victims spinal chord?

I'm just saying. It may not be as satisfying as crushing or shocking them to death, but it would be easier and more quiet.

Speaking of easy, one Jedi, using said technique, could theoretically wipe out an entire army. Same concept for droids, just a little more technical

[Edit] Now that i think about it, Force Grip could be used to do this

Actually, if you're looking for an easy use of force grip to kill people for a star wars game, I'd think that using the force grip to pinch their carteroid arteries shut and cause a stroke would be the easiest and most effective, and leave the least evidence that it wasn't a natural occurence. You wouldn't have to have enough force to sever a spine that way, just very precise aim, and it would keep the authorities off your character too.

Chuck Norris Mode :)

Seriously, Lightning seems pretty powerful. The Force Grip reminds me on PsiOps, but it can be useful. Push looks no pushover (sorry, I couldn't resist :)), but they can shoot you to pieces while you power it up - that is, if they won't aim so miserably like in the latest video. Repulse looks sweet, too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived