Home

What will be the big twist/secret?

TK's clone idea is nice but if that is the case he would surely die at the end. Lucas wouldn't ruin the series with getting a clone vader(no offense)

Think about ROTS's end. One of the greatest sith lord is born... oh no wait, you get a fake.

Also: I am your father. Well actually, he's long dead I'm just a clone and this moment has no emotional value at all.

Besides, as someone said, cloning is a bit overdone, really. Boba, Luke, Emperor, C'Baoth and now Vader, too?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah ... No.

Please no more Luke's sister-mother-niece type character. I have seen enough of those in fanfics.

Off Topic: What would be the Hero's pet? I mean, every Star Wars hero have a pet/sidekick of some kind, may it be a girlfriend, robot, carpet, or something else. Yeah Our Hero here needs a pet, and a named Vehicle.

What Vehicle would be good? I mean it has to be hyperdrive ready, so that rules out most Ties. YT series are sooo overused, and the "letter"Wings are more Alliance based (unless imperial Guard). My suggestion would be a nicely converted Naboo Vehicle, hand crafted, and souped uped, failing that it would be a Mon Cal vehicle.

What Vehicle would be good? I mean it has to be hyperdrive ready, so that rules out most Ties. YT series are sooo overused, and the "letter"Wings are more Alliance based (unless imperial Guard).

I'd guess it is this one: screenshot

Looks a bit Imperial and menacing in design, while it's big enough to look like more than a one-seater and be hyperspace capable.

BTW: How come there were so many concept drawings of rancors? Are they going to play a key part in the game or something? :p

Perhaps one of the surviving Jedi is a Rancor? Imagine fighting a lightsaber-wielding Rancor. :D

Judging by the concept art it seems like some of the Jedi have tamed/dominated the Rancors and use them for defense.

Well, more like the combination of lightsaber, a big twig, and inventive use of ductapes.

As for the rancor, notice that it seems to be a sub-type. Yes probably it is the guardian of some ruins/encampment. For the record, some rancors are smart enough to talk in a language and what not, so technically there can be rancor jedis. But do you really want to meet one?

As for the vehicle. Thanks. Hmmm... the either the cockpit seems small, or that is a HUGE ship.

Well, the watery creature is probably a Felucia lifeform too. I am thinking that one of the rancor thingy would be on the "world with many crystals" as depicted in one of the arts. Elom?

To be fair though, unless you are an ninja or the like who can "disappear in force" or "make yourself small" or just an old hermit that spends most of the time "wandering along the force like a leaf blown by the wind" Chances are you would need places where your force becon would be crowded out by the surroundings.

As for the little main character of TFU, how about this line from him

"No, You Are My Father!"

Better if he is saying it to Tholme, even better if it is Vos, even moar so if its Obi Wan.

I read somewhere that Vader's secret Apprentice actually has this chip on his belt that allows Vader to control him, I think I read it on Gamespot somewhere.

The plot twist could reveal that Vader on the inside is still lightside/when the chip on Vader's apprentice is broken he goes lightside, probably something along those lines, tieing into the whole lightside-darkside factor of things in Star Wars.

The theory of Palpy(plagy) using the force to create Anakin has been debated to no end.

Magical belt of control? Hmmm... sounds like DnD to me. I think this is redundent? I mean, why try to kill your pawn with some magical/explosive belt when you can force choke them from the other end of the galaxy?

I read somewhere that Vader's secret Apprentice actually has this chip on his belt that allows Vader to control him, I think I read it on Gamespot somewhere.

The plot twist could reveal that Vader on the inside is still lightside/when the chip on Vader's apprentice is broken he goes lightside, probably something along those lines, tieing into the whole lightside-darkside factor of things in Star Wars.

Actually the Secret Apprentice is controlled via a neck-collar. And you will slug it out with Vader, who takes his lumps but pwns you in the end. The Battle-Damaged action figure shows just how much of a pounding that Vader can take.

Vaderstillpwnsu.jpg

Neck collar, makes more sense than a belt.

Or the wrist-gauntlet as was first reported. :fire2:

That would be flat out stupid, because anyone who wanted freedom bad enough would just lop-off the hand and get a mechno replacement. Especially a darksider. The biggest retcon-relevations are how Vader got his injuries. My favorite spoiler that may or may not be confirmed is that the Secret Apprentice knows :ben: whereabouts and the secret he's hiding... and lets them live.

Just remember that you saw it here first, LOL.

I don't think there is some huge secret that will change the face of the whole Star Wars story. They just said we will see Vader in a different light (not that we have already with the prequels). I think the game will simply reveal Darth Vader's motivations for continuing to serve Palpatine and/or how he embraces his Sith identity despite regretting his past actions. Ever since I saw AOTC & especially ROTS, I saw Anakin-Vader as on a "slippery slope" into the darkside, being motivated by four things: first his fear of losing the ones he loves (mother, then Padme and their child), his growing paranoia and distrust of the Jedi (feuled by Palpatine and his discussions with Anakin), his fear of answering for Windu's death thus leading him to impulsively embrace the dark side and finally, his lust for power and freedom to do as he wishes. I feel that in the Force Unleashed, we will see Darth Vader become more the evil we see in the original trilogy.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I couldn't get past the 3rd portion of this!!! Most of the ideas-No ALL the ideas that I saw were stupid, lame and impossible!! Seriously, I mean come on! This game is being supervised by George Lucas himself!! Do you really think he would make something that lame? Jeez Incometence thats what this is! Pure incometence. :lsduel::lightning:vsd::emperor:

Archived