Home

What will be the big twist/secret?

For some reason I always think that This Sirron Kcuhc guy would eithr be killed by Lady Eclipse or have some dealings with the evil Sith Prophets.

What if the apprentice actually doesn't die. What if in the end he/she goes into hiding like the exile did in Kotor 2.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted by PoiuyWired

For some reason I always think that This Sirron Kcuhc guy would eithr be killed by Lady Eclipse or have some dealings with the evil Sith Prophets.

Are you kidding? Sirron Kcuhc will never die. The galaxy isn't an Empire, it's an Kcuhc-tatorship. O yeah, and he wears an magnificent beard :D

Well, we know many famous characters would have cameo, and from that list they shows I think Leia is one of them, and GL even made some notes on her!! Now lets hope JarJar not on the list.

"Yousa Ani's lil' lil' stuudant? Meza Thinz Yousa no Good Stuudant. Youza Kill Thaza Admonroe wif Dat Choza Thing, badza. Ani No Like Youza Me Thinz.

Watching Robot Chicken StarWars Special is a fun and bad thing.

Oi, Leave him alone :xp: I like Jar Jar :)

Because of his long tongue? his big ears? Well dear, you got those in most gungans. So you may want to find one less annoying when you two are going romantic. BTW, anyone knows who is that unfortunate gungan lady that gets the JarJar Love? We know JJB got a son, though he is far smarter, so the unfortunate female must be some smart girl, though not smart enough to avoid such contact.

But seriously, I don't see the point of a "Kill the JJB" mission though. It woul serve no uprpose other than ... well, I guess its ok then. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hypothesies:

1) There is no big twist/secret. [My fave.]

2) Palpatine knew he was going to be shafted in ROTJ, and prepared for that via the cloning project.

3) The Case For The Empire will finally be declared G-Canon.

4) This very strong Force-User will eventually destroy and replace Palpatine. The movies continue as normal, except that this strong Force-User is the one that get thrown down the shaft in ROTJ, not Palpatine.

5) Palpatine/Vader's Apperciance is a True Sith!!1!

Because of his long tongue? his big ears? Well dear, you got those in most gungans. So you may want to find one less annoying when you two are going romantic.

Excuse me?!?! As far as I recall someone is able to like someone without wanting to.... errr... *cough*

jump on them

:D I like JJB as a friend, :xp: And for the record I only like him because I find him funny, and I don't care whether I'm the only one :p

Why does everyone call Zionisis "dear"? That's like calling me honey.

LOL, I have no idea, maybe the same reason I call a friend of mine, (lets just call him S) Squishy. :lol:

Excuse me?!?! As far as I recall someone is able to like someone without wanting to.... errr... *cough*

jump on them

:D I like JJB as a friend, :xp: And for the record I only like him because I find him funny, and I don't care whether I'm the only one :p

Lol,

Jump on them

Funny, but why is that in a spoiler?

And if you were a girl, you would jump on him (Screw the spoilers, I have money! [/ygoabridged quote])? Sick!

(I hope I'm not making an assumption that you are a guy... I'm going to tear out my own eyes and lose faith in humanity if you're a girl.)

Back on Topic. Won't it be nice if this Sithlet got the chance to charge up the loading ramp of that hawt Eclipse chick? I mean, she can go preggers, and her kid taken under the wings of the Emperor, named Brie or something. Maybe she can be a good single/double/triple/omg spy, or maybe she got to date farmboys(which can be proven deadly).

And the Sithlet, if he survives, can go hide in some dustball planet, got hooked up with some crazy crazy old hermit (no not that one, the one even CRAZIER than that crazy old hermit) and work out something new. And the name Wyyrlok sounds nice for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I bet you the secret apprentice is somehow (and I don't know how) Darth Vader's brother. The way in which he uses the force just screams at me that the force itself created him. I dunno, maybe I'm totally off base here, but I betcha thats what the big secret is. Poke holes if you wish.

Archived