Home

Decent Zabrak PC?

iosono

Hello everyone! This is my first post here on Lucasforums, and I have a question.

Would anyone be able to make a Zabrak PC? Personally, I find it kinda boring that my only options are a bunch of humans... Zabrak's are my favorite race, and I would love it if someone could make a Bao-Dur/Darth Maul type PC character. Would this be possible? Has it already been done?

Thanks in advance!

ahha i found it here and youll be able to download it from there here is the original thread here

its a little off since when in the kolto tank at the beginning youll have bao dur normal cloths but with the human underwear texture on them and when you equip armors you'll still have bao durs model but the robes equip fine from what i remember

Thanks for the link, L0rdReV@n88. I downloaded it, and it is exactly what I was looking for. However, I have a concern... when you equip him with jedi robes, you end up with a huge, invisible gap between his neck and his shoulders, as if his head has levitated off of his body. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks for the link, L0rdReV@n88. I downloaded it, and it is exactly what I was looking for. However, I have a concern... when you equip him with jedi robes, you end up with a huge, invisible gap between his neck and his shoulders, as if his head has levitated off of his body. Is there any way to fix this?

Hmmmm.... I don't get that, maybe there is a conflict with another mod in your Override, conflicts happen to me all the time. What other mods do you have in your Override folder?

I believe I posted (quoting Shem's instructions) on this here. ;) Look for my post with the big instructional quote from Shem. :)

Sadly though the PCGM link for the mod that fixes the Bao-Dur head model doesn't work, but you might be able to PM Shem for the mod (I don't have it anymore).

I believe I posted (quoting Shem's instructions) on this here. ;) Look for my post with the big instructional quote from Shem. :)

Sadly though the PCGM link for the mod that fixes the Bao-Dur head model doesn't work, but you might be able to PM Shem for the mod (I don't have it anymore).

That would be why, i have that mod in my Override, but i errr, don't know which files they are, lol.

Archived