Home

Star Forge Jedi

Gargoyle King

This was a mod that was started by InryiForge, but i think the project has long been stopped. Basically when you are on the Star Forge there are Jedi there that you are unable to kill even as a DS player, would anyone be interested in altering the path dialogue here to allow a DS to kill the Jedi? I think it would be a nice little addition to DS players looking for something a little diffreent in their runthrough of Kotor.

The project will be released sometime. There are some bugs being worked on. Everything is working fine except the fact that the Jedi want to stay at their posts. Meaning they will charge at you, then all of a sudden walk back to their posts while you can get some cheap shots in your duels with them because their backs are turned.

The project will be released sometime. There are some bugs being worked on. Everything is working fine except the fact that the Jedi want to stay at their posts. Meaning they will charge at you, then all of a sudden walk back to their posts while you can get some cheap shots in your duels with them because their backs are turned.

It's not very sporty but so much more evil and funny :lol:

Well, i suppose it's good that the original mod is still being worked on, but also annoying considering i have finished the mod and was about to upload it to my site, but I'm sure Shem's will be better, all i did was add a line to the Jedi's Dialog so you can kill them if your darkside, and i did also sort out what would happen with the Dark Jedi that run out of the Elevator. i can still release it if people want me to.

Well, i suppose it's good that the original mod is still being worked on, but also annoying considering i have finished the mod and was about to upload it to my site, but I'm sure Shem's will be better, all i did was add a line to the Jedi's Dialog so you can kill them if your darkside, and i did also sort out what would happen with the Dark Jedi that run out of the Elevator. i can still release it if people want me to.

Please do (just incase InryiForge's doesn't come out), sounds good and thank you for getting to work on it so quickly! ;)

Ok, the mod is up, as said in the readme I couldn't try it out LS as i didn't have a lightside character near the Star Forge.

Enjoy! :)

(K1) Kill Star Forge Jedi

Let me ask some questions about those who have played Zionosis version. Do the Jedi stay at their post? Meaning they're charge after you, but then during the fight they'll try to go back to their post and let you get free hits?

Also can any of the Jedi die when the Dark Jedi attack? That was another thing that was worked out with the version that I tested that's coming out. I wanted to have fresh Jedi ready to fight not most of them dead when it's your turn to fight them. What will happen is you help the Jedi defeat the Dark Jedi and then tell any Jedi, "Time to die, Jedi!" Then you have four fresh Jedi to kill! :D

The last thing is can you complete the module? Meaning can you get through the whole module without any corruption? That was another issue with testing.

I asked these questions because those were the issues that have had to be addressed. Let me know if it's worth having the other one released.

Anyway, the only thing that hasn't been worked out with the version that's coming out is the Jedi trying to stay at their posts. Other than that, it's completely bug free. :D

Let me know if it's worth having the other one released.

Anyway, the only thing that hasn't been worked out with the version that's coming out is the Jedi trying to stay at their posts. Other than that, it's completely bug free. :D

You should release it still but maybe hold back a bit until that bug is kinked out, that way you'll have a perfect release. ;)

The only thing i did differently Shem was make it so the Dark Jedi don't attack if you take the dark path and kill the jedi, i thought that made more sence, why would the sith come and kill you if you just killed Jedi? lol, thats the only thing thats different with mine.
Because those particular Dark Jedi are loyal to Malak, not Revan. ;) Besides killing those Jedi personally is the whole point of my mod idea, not having some Dark Jedi do it. You get to see Dark Jedi do that later when that female one says, "More victims for us to slaughter." Again, another case of the Dark Jedi being loyal to Malak, not Revan.

Because those particular Dark Jedi are loyal to Malak, not Revan. ;) Besides killing those Jedi personally is the whole point of my mod idea, not having some Dark Jedi do it. You get to see Dark Jedi do that later when that female one says, "More victims for us to slaughter." Again, another case of the Dark Jedi being loyal to Malak, not Revan.

Well, i just made it a little easier on myself so if your darkside they don't come and attack you but if your lightside they come like they normally do. That still made sense to me weather they were loyal to Malak or not.

Archived