Home

model weighting. ( help needed)

yo.

I need a skilled person to help me weight the 3d models I make and export them to glm file format.

i've tried everything to get max 8 to work with the file types that jka uses... so far the only thing I can get to work is converting it to xsi.... and yes I even tried gmax... and it wouldn't run on my computer...

so if anyone wants to be my middle man from model concept to completed game model... let me know.

Sweet I found all the files I need to do this... the thing is I downloaded them at work... because I don't have a internet connection at home right now.

i'm trying to burn them to disk to take home with me... and when I tried to write all the files to the cd I got this message (the file "tempestinstall.exe" has extra information attached to it that might be lost if you continue copying. the contents of the file will not be effected. do you want to copy the file anyway?)

anyone know a way around this? last time I just copied the file to the cd it wouldn't run on my home computer.

the files are dle and exe format.

for right now.. i'm working on getting the geo blaster rifle ready for in game... but I got alot of models i'm working on...

i'm just running into alot of software complications. nothin about this game likes to work with max 8... but I might have figured it all out.

so I hope we can see a few new models in beta... but that's up to razorace.

Archived