Home

Bounty-Hunting Guilds

Gargoyle King

I always thought that there should have been more bounty hunting missions in Kotor 1 instead of the ones just found in Taris. I have an idea whereby your PC gets more chances of Bounty missions on the other planets through "Bounty Hunting" Guilds of which you work for credits. Each bounty mission would get progressively harder until you kill a prime contract on each planet in whichcase scares off criminal activity on that planet as they fear you, leaving you without a job until you move on to the next guild on another planet. To make the mod even more interesting, there could even be rival guilds on a certain planet where you have the chance to betray or double-cross with guilds (a bit like the Black Vulkars & the Hidden Beks). I think this idea would be a great addition to the game and would be best for people who love to run around looking like a bounty hunter (with a Jango Fett suit on or something). Would anyone possibly be intersted in this idea?

Another cool idea Gargoyle, you know it may not be the best thing, but there is more bounty hunter missions on Manaan, a Rodian, i can't remember his name but he is there, your told to go and see him through a datapad that apparently you dropped according to "Senni Vek".

Really? You know i've played through Kotor more times than i can remember and i never knew this, if it's the one whom is randomly standing out in some corner do you know how to activate the missions? As every time i talk to him he claims to not be the person you speak of. :lol: You learn something new every day!

Not particularly, please enlighten me! :D

It is a series of related quest. You already know where to find the guy, so: to make everything start you need to

talk to him when you're alone, i.e. you must not have anyone else in your party

The only other thing to note is that, unfortunately, the whole plot line is dark side, so you will get DS points for every Genohardan quest you complete.

It is a series of related quest. You already know where to find the guy, so: to make everything start you need to

talk to him when you're alone, i.e. you must not have anyone else in your party

The only other thing to note is that, unfortunately, the whole plot line is dark side, so you will get DS points for every Genohardan quest you complete.

Thanks for this, i think i'll start meself a new DS player on Kotor!

Archived