Home

Found out about it.

From the Lucasarts Website I'd heard of this "Knights of the Old Republic" game that sounded strange (long before the release). As more information came out, I got more interested. Star Wars, long time ago, RPG, cool. By the time it got delayed, I was upset to have to wait even longer. Finally it was released for Xbox... and I had to wait several more months for it to come out on PC so I could play it, but I was even more anxious because everyone thought it was so great. Right when it came out on PC I got it, played it, and loved it forever.

I got it back a few years ago.

A friend reccommended the TSL, but I really wanted Jedi Academy. So I go to buy JA, and so kid pushes me over and grabs it.

The store clerk saw what happened, and gave me another game, 1/2 price, so I went with TSL.

I wanna meet that kid and shake his hand, TSL has not disappointed me yet.

I was actually just browsing through a gaming store. I had no idea about KotOR or what it was or what type of game it was. I saw the game poster up on the wall and i asked the storekeeper if he had a copy, which he did. I couldn't get any other SW game, so I bought it. Best luck I had in a while. :D

Funny thing is, at least as regards K1, I didn't play it right away. Got several other games at the same time. When I saw the manual that came with it.....I thought it looked like there was more involved than I thought there'd be and put it aside for about 16 months or so (boy my post #s would be higher now, b/c I'dve stumbled across you guys that much earlier :p ) After actually installing it, it seemed a lot more straightforward to me than it looked and haven't looked back since. Got TSL w/in about a month of starting K1 and still haven't put either into storage yet. No rest for the wicked, don't ya know... ;)

I found out about KotOR I when my brother got an Xbox for his birthday and bought KotOR 1 with it (this was in 2003) anyway, when he wasn't playing it he let me play it, it turned out i played it more than him, i finally bought it for myself, then i was on the lookout for KotOR II for like 2 years then i finally saw a small add in Gamesmaster mag, then i went all crazy, lol, i bought it the first day it came out on Xbox first then PC about a year later, to start modding, then i bought K1 for PC after K2, lol.

I actually found out about KOTOR back in 2003 or 2004, I can't remember exactly. I do remember that I found out about it from a magasine. Back then I didn't have a good enough PC, in terms of System Requirements, to get it. When one of my classmates offered it to me in autumn of 2006, after I had gotten a much better PC, I didn't even blink and took it. It has become my favourite game since then.

As I was playing K1, I was looking all over the net for more info on the game and the characters. Reading about the characters I stumbled upon some of the characters from K2 and unavoidably on the game itself. Then, one of my other classmates told me he had downloaded it, and I immediately asked him to give it to me as well. It has become my second favourite game since then.

Archived