Home

[SPOILER] Handmaiden becoming a jedi

trettonkilolax

I am having some trouble with making handmaiden a jedi. I believe there should pop up some conversation line about her mother when talking to her and later on in that conversation you can turn her into a jedi.

I've fought her the three (or were there more?) times possible and the KSE says I have a 100 % influence over her. I've also seen the scene where two other handmaidens talk about her mother. I'm in the end of the game, all the planets with the jedi masters have been visited and I only have the conclution on dxun/onderon left.

Q: so when does the conversation line about her mother come up?

or

Q: what do I alter in the KSE to make it happen?

Thank you for your answers.

Edit: Hm, it might be "000_Hand_Mom_PC:". Do you think so?

Although, the best way would be not manipulating in KSE.

Since this is about TSL it should be in the Telos forum.

Handmaiden is probably the most difficult to convert, but it can be reliably done.

In addition to having a high influence with Handmaiden, in order to convert her to a Jedi Guardian, you need to have the following:

1) Defeated her 3 times in sparring matches on the Ebon Hawk (you must be Level 18 to get the last fight)

2) Asked her about her mother, and talked to Kreia about her mother.

3) Teach -> Brianna Wants -> Tell her that the force runs strongly in her, and that she can learn, etc.

Most people who post here know TSL well enough, too...but I'd suggest you post this in Padawan's Lounge instead.

Well, now that you've sparred with Handmaiden, you can go talk to Kreia. If she hasn't already, she should start spilling about Handmaiden's parents now. And about other things. *ahem* After this conversation, you can confront Handmaiden about her heritage. With enough influence, you'll turn her into a Jedi at this point.

I've done the other stuff but it's something, for some reason, that hasn't triggerd the thing so I can talk about her mother.

This is assuming you have 90+ influence with Brianna if you want her to be a jedi.

Most people who post here know TSL well enough' date=' too...but I'd suggest you post this in Padawan's Lounge instead.[/quote']

D'oh My bad on where the thread belongs. :o

This is assuming you have 90+ influence with Brianna if you want her to be a jedi.

As I wrote before I already have 100 influence with this brianna (if you mean brianna=handmaiden).

Most people who post here know TSL well enough, too...but I'd suggest you post this in Padawan's Lounge instead.

Well, now that you've sparred with Handmaiden, you can go talk to Kreia. If she hasn't already, she should start spilling about Handmaiden's parents now. And about other things. *ahem* After this conversation, you can confront Handmaiden about her heritage. With enough influence, you'll turn her into a Jedi at this point.

Kreia isn't spilling anything, I've tried to talk with her about the handmaiden but nothing new..

As I wrote before I already have 100 influence with this brianna (if you mean brianna=handmaiden).

Yes Brianna is her name. Something you would know if you explored all of the dialog choices.

The the only thing I can think of is that you made a wrong dialog choice when you had the conversation about her mother. When she tells you about her mother. You cannot offer to train her until after you have spoken with Kreia about her mother.

Kreia isn't spilling anything, I've tried to talk with her about the handmaiden but nothing new..

Like I posted earlier, You are making the wrong dialog choices. If you tried earlier and didn't get her to be a Jedi. You cannot go back and try again. The only way to fix this is to use the KSE (No idea how) or going to a save before you tried to Jedify her the first time.

BTW: Once you make her a Jedi. You get a cut-scene.

Yes Brianna is her name. Something you would know if you explored all of the dialog choices.

The the only thing I can think of is that you made a wrong dialog choice when you had the conversation about her mother. When she tells you about her mother. You cannot offer to train her until after you have spoken with Kreia about her mother.

But I haven't talked with her about her mother yet, I can't - that's the problem. Oh well, thanks anyway.

Moving to Padawans Lounge...

Edit: And since the responses were getting slightly hostile, I have deleted them and am closing this as the issue is solved.

@ JawaJoey you did post a little sarcasticly harsh there (I missed it last time), try to cut it out while posting in here in the future (Unless you 'know' the other poster and you know it is ok), this is a forum for helping people who have issues and that could be taken the wrong way. Thanks.

Archived