Home

Disbanding Units help

petejc21

Hi,

Just installed EAW again after a while of not playing it. I'm having trouble remembering though, can you disband units? Bascially I have a fleet of acclamator cruisers that I want to replace with the newer victory SD's, I want to disband my acclamtors to make population room for the victory's, how do I do this? Can it be done?

Cheers

Pete

• 1 month later...

I guess that would help...but I was told on many occasions never throw away what you don't need to...so I just normally send them out on hard missions that end up blowing the crap out of all my units cept one or two and end up a corvette or two...if I'm lucky the station even.

Sure this may be a waste of time and not all that precise, but it does the job to a point...

So you are the guy who send the outdated troops to suicide missions! :)

Well, the idea of that is utterly... uplifting. Yes what money you get from selling probably is not worth the effort. Group them into one giant ball and do a zerg rush on something important, preferabl charging into a high level battlestation would be good. Take out a station, and its well worth the selling price.

Archived