Home

x360 controller triggers don't bind

hey guys,

I just bought a xbox 360 controller, I was saving my second run on psychonauts for it but I'm having a little problem, I can't bind analog keys o.O, this is a problem since those are the trigger buttons, which should be used to lock-on and a power. is there any solution for this?

thanks for the attention,

hey guys,

I just bought a xbox 360 controller, I was saving my second run on psychonauts for it but I'm having a little problem, I can't bind analog keys o.O, this is a problem since those are the trigger buttons, which should be used to lock-on and a power. is there any solution for this?

thanks for the attention,

Hi. Are you saying that you are using a wired 360 controller with a PC?

uh, yeah, you can use the wired one on the usb, and the wireless with the microsoft gaming receiver for pc. but the triggers are an axis and the game doesn't seem to support it as buttons.

xbcd drivers for the xbox360 controller seem to have an option to make the triggers act like digital buttons, but I couldn't get them to work right and they break compatibility with games that recognize it automatically.

Didn't feel like I should just start up a new thread first post and all. So, I decided to post my issue in here.

I recently picked up a Wireless gaming receiver and a 360 controller. Mostly for enhancing the Psychonauts experience. Except I find that anytime I start Psychonauts, it minimizes the window on startup. I still hear sound and I can tell it's running, but I just can't get to the game screen. I noticed this problem happens anytime I use a controller. The problem either crashes or does this minimizing deal. Anyone have any experience with this issue? Reinstalling doesn't seem to fix it. It's already patched to the newest update and I just can't wrap my head around this. Anyway, thanks for whateer help you can give me.

I'm assuming you're using this controller on a PC?

Do you have a virus/security program running? If I don't shut down my SpySweeper program before I launch the game, it causes the game to stop and minimize. Shutting off the program and going back into the game usually works for me.

I'd also check to make sure you have the latest drivers for the wireless receiver and controller.

• 2 years later...
I see. I personally use a program called ControlMK when I play Knights of the old republic.

You can get the free download here : http://www.redcl0ud.com/controlmk/

hi im trying to use control mk for kotor 2 but cant figure out setting and he mouse always moves everywhere is there any chance you could send me your settings so i can import them,

please please please:thmbup1:

cheers,

my email is

david.s.666@hotmail.com

Archived