Home

THERE IS JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD!

BongoBob

She might have gotten to stay with house arrest if she hadn't been planning to have a party. xD, thank god her stupid got her put back in jail.

I'm quite glad she's in jail, and I hope she learns not to be such a dumbass and drive drunk. I think she should also be forced to tour schools across the US and make apperances as the D.A.R.E lion, and wear that ratty ass costums while kids throw thing at her. That'd be funny.

So much hate...

I honestly don't care, as long as the punishment fits the crime. House arrest would have been like paradise in that house, and fining would do absolutely nothing, so a little jail time will be good for her. As long as she has some deterrent from her reckless habits so she doesn't go out and hurt herself or someone else.

The only thing that makes me mad about Paris Hilton, is that I'm working at a full-time job on reconstruction at Wal-Mart, and she has more money than me. And all she has to do is be Paris Hilton. But I guess that applies to all celebrities.

I personally find this ridiculous. For all you who hold such distaste for Ms. Hilton in her partying and social endeavors and despise the media coverage of her life, it seems oddly ironic that you would celebrate.

"My message to those who don't like celebrities is that punishing celebrities more than the average American is not justice." Sheriff whoever.

So I guess to sum it up: who the **** cares what happens to her? People act as if this is the first time someone's gotten out of punishment for something because they're better off. Yes, William Montague III got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and got sent to the principal's office. Yes, he got off because the principal is his father.

Get over it. :p

How is she being punished any more than any normal person would be? She got a DUI, and got probation and a suspended license, then got caught speeding with a suspended license (and they let that slide, where as anyone else would have gotten f***ed for that), and then backed into a guy with a suspended license. She's only getting 40 some days, 20 some and she can get out. And she's spended it alone, away from the other inmates. How is that worse than what anyone else would get?

Archived