Home

Miscellaneous Things to Do

1: Give the pistol a new charged secondary. In essence, it puts the target into stun, ignoring saber and darining DP in the process. Under no circumstances should this be able to kill directly, it does nothing to armor or health. Maybe use the DEMP visual effect for when target's hit?

2: Change the clone rifle's secondary to a powered up version of the Concussion Rifle's primary shot.

3: Nerf the damage of the Seeker Droid.

4: Up the damage of... basically every other gun except maybe Disruptor. Goes with 3, one should not be done without the other.

5: GREATRLY reduce the rocket launcher's firing and switching delay. Since it's now vulnerable to pull regardless of Absorb, such a delay is not needed anymore.

I disagree with everything here.

Though I will admit that some guns really need a secondary to make them worthwile. The reason the Clone rifle may seem superior to anything else is that it has a secondary capable of doing good damage and knocking over a jedi. I have nothing against the damage, but being able to knock over someone with the push of a button is something that not even jedi can do.

Therefore as I've said earlier: we need to give the E-11 and the pistol good secondary fires. E-11, if you ask me, should get either an aimed mode type thing or as a quick fix before you return you could give it shaman's burst idea (3 shots in quick succession with low accuracy and high + to mishap).

I've thought about the clone rifle and my opinion about blob has not changed much, my opinion on what to do with it's secondary fire has though. Right now I'm not really sure. Blob has to go but a burst fire seems like something an E-11 should have. A charge function seems like a true and blue pistol power while a scope I would mount on a bowcaster...

Maybe when we get some more skills we can add in weapon modifications as to make them more useful AND more customized, for now, I don't really know what blob should be. The blob as a whole has to go, though. Maybe give it a grenade launcher and put those thermals to work? ;)

Though gunners don't fret - if you really want a knockdown weapon we could give the sonic blaster a shotgun spray charged knockdown.

ok after playing v.0.9v i have to say i don't find any use in the clone rifle anymore. before i would blob them to knock some one over and then unload my clip on them to finish them off while there on the ground, thats skills gone now, because of one big reason. It's rate of fire which bye the way is what made the clone rifle the clone rifle has been reduced so much i had to unload my entire clip, against an Alora tab bot to get her to go down. hell even the e-11 is more useful than this thing. as someone who enjoys playing as both a pure gunner and jedi, this makes me sad

Then you're not using it correctly, the clone rifle is wtfpwn against most jedi and it's only drawback is it's HP damage.

Its not that bad at all. Heck, Lathain is like dead accurate with that thing and most of my kills on him were when he switched to clone rifle and made himself force vulnerable.

Well, when blob gets removed, to power clone rifle a bit, what about making it as accurate as other guns? (WAIT BEFORE FLAME PLZ) It's unaccuracy would be made progressively with it's high rate, which makes MP go up fast, and accuracy go down fast.

That way, you have at least 1 shot which will be accurate...

I feel like such an idiot, It turns out that the cartoon clone wars saber mod was affecting the sfx_sabers, all along. Sorry Razor, I`m so embarrased that i thought your mod was to blame. Please accept my apologies.

Lawl no problem, enjoy OJP.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh by the way Razor, I recently tested again the clone rifle accuracy... and it seems I was right. Just stand and shoot once. The shot will rarely go in the center of the crosshair (or then you are lucky, if so, retry again once or twice). The clone rifle shouldn't have this "base" unaccuracy, The MP metter filling fast due to the rate of fire is enough in my opinion.

Archived