Home

Depth in customisation.

What you guys think we should be able to customize on the game, without turning it into a RPG?

What about mixing Force Powers.

Like, you'll be using Force Lighting on a bunch of Stormtroopers. Then, some electric resistant enemies shows up behind the stormies. Now, you must still be targeting the stormtroopers or they'll start firing you. Since they're in a queue (one behind the other) you press two buttons and unleash what I should cal of Force Storm. All you press is the button of Force Lighting + the Force Push one, converting your attack into a ray of light that throws your enemies at walls.

Some other combos should be made as well. Pressing the Force Repulse button + Force Lighting, should result on Force Hurricane. And so on.

I've heard you can combine different force powers in the developer videos, etc, such as picking up stormtroopers, shocking them with lightning, and then throwing them across the room, essentially creating a force bomb.

I like that the game seems to focus only on telekinesis and lightning. That's basic, fun, and offensive. Powers like Protect and Rage from the JK series really only made the game more annoying, IMO.

As for customization, I've been wondering how that will go. Will it be like Jedi Outcast, where you automatically advance as you go along, or the EPIII game, where you have all the powers, but put points to improve certain ones you want. Or will you get everything from the beginning and stay that way?

I'm going to guess that you start out with the four powers but become stronger in using them as the game advances similar to the Episode III game.

Something else on the customization side of things that I thought of, I wonder if you get to choose your lightsaber color? We've seen several different colors in the concept art and pre-vis.

Despite the fact that the character is on the dark side, it doesn't mean that the character is forced to use a red lightsaber. Perhaps we could choose different colours and Force Powers aka Episode III/Jedi Knight style as Moeller and others have said.

I'd like a power where all your enemies go swirling around you at a high speed, somewhat like you are the eye of a hurricane. It'll make me feel like everything revolves around me :D.

For customisation of powers, I think it should be somewhat of a system where you progress on basis of merit. Something like the faster you get rid of the enemies on a level, the stronger you get in the Force powers. The game should also be long enough that even if you progess that way slowly, you should still be able to achieve mastery over all the powers much before the ending.

Despite the fact that the character is on the dark side, it doesn't mean that the character is forced to use a red lightsaber. Perhaps we could choose different colours and Force Powers aka Episode III/Jedi Knight style as Moeller and others have said.

Who knows? You may also play as the jedi. If that isn't possible, then Jim Ward is very good False advertiser.

My guess is that you might well be one of those rejects of the younglings condamned into the eternal service of some stinking farmers of the agricorps, where vader release you for the suffering by taking you in. So yeah you probably have some force training, just not enough of it to make you great, and things will develop.

My guess is that you might well be one of those rejects of the younglings condamned into the eternal service of some stinking farmers of the agricorps, where vader release you for the suffering by taking you in. So yeah you probably have some force training, just not enough of it to make you great, and things will develop.
I remember hearing I believe Haden Blackman say in one of the videos that the apprentice had never been a Jedi or been in Jedi training so he was different in that sense.

I'd of liked it if you could choose the name, gender, species but you can't, and by the looks of the pre vis your not in control of when your lightsaber is ignited (a la epIII game) which sucks. I want to have the choice to change weapons or be a Twilek! I love EPIII and the JK's but the above reasons are why there not as good as they could be. As the game isn't out I could be wrong, but this is what I make of current info.

I don't mind the preset species though. I mean, the so-called customizable species are basically close-to-human ones so far. And yes many species, even more notable and human like ones, are still out of reach.

Yes, but a few simple request.

1) allow swiching on/off of lightsaber.

2) allow use of another weapon. I mean, a blaster is sometimes quite useful a weapon.

Yes, but a few simple request.

1) allow swiching on/off of lightsaber.

I'm pretty sure that's going to be there, since all the games with lightsabers till now enabled switching on and off of lightsabers (well, except BF1 and BF2)

2) allow use of another weapon. I mean, a blaster is sometimes quite useful a weapon.

They don't call it the Force Unleashed for nothing, you know. ;)

Archived