Home

What language does Plo Koon speak?

MacTavish

Actually, Jedi Academy is not canon. And Kel Dors don't speak Basic, atleast not physically. Kel Dors communicate telepathically. They can talk to an individual, selected individuals or a group, if they wish to. It is simply impossible for them to speak, but they can telepathically convey quite a few things.

Even so, Plo Koon doesn't "say" anything in the movies.

Ehrm?

isn't everything that comes from Lucasarts canon? :eyeraise:

Jaden Korr isn't mentioned in the SW Databank though. But then again,...if JA isn't cannon, then what game IS canon? :s

Sorry...could you please explain, Sabretooth? I just don't get it why JA would be non-canon, and games like Kotor* and JO* are.

*=indivuals from these games are mentioned in the official SW databank.

Ehrm?

isn't everything that comes from Lucasarts canon? :eyeraise:

Jaden Korr isn't mentioned in the SW Databank though. But then again,...if JA isn't cannon, then what game IS canon? :s

Sorry...could you please explain, Sabretooth? I just don't get it why JA would be non-canon, and games like Kotor* and JO* are.

*=indivuals from these games are mentioned in the official SW databank.

Every Jedi game except the last is considered canon. It can have something to do with Luke having way too many adventures and the storyline of JA being a bit over the top, but that's my hunch.

And no, not everything that comes from LucasArts is canon. Atleast JA isn't. Regardless, if you take a look around in the databank, you'll learn the Kel Dors do not speak Basic.

He speaks English (Galactic Basic) in Galactic Battlegrounds, so why don't we just go with that? I'm not really all caught up in what is 'canon', I just think that it would make sense. Why have a council where everyone speaks a different language?

Every Jedi game except the last is considered canon. It can have something to do with Luke having way too many adventures and the storyline of JA being a bit over the top, but that's my hunch.

And no, not everything that comes from LucasArts is canon. Atleast JA isn't. Regardless, if you take a look around in the databank, you'll learn the Kel Dors do not speak Basic.

Well... Jaden is mentioned in the NJO series so he is probably canon

TOPIC: He talks in Star Wars Obiwan and SW Jedi Power Battles as Basic.

Archived