Home

SAMMICHIZ!!!!!

Subway sandwiches are disgusting, they end up looking nothing like the ones on tv. The bread is soaked, the meat and veggies are old and wilted... there should be some truth-in-advertising law filed against Subway. lol

:indif: I suggest you try a different Subway or you're exaggerating quite a bit. I have yet to experience any of those problems. I'd also think they'd receive complaints about the food being old. Personally, though, I think they overprice the subs.

As for Quiznos, I really don't eat there because you don't really get to choose the exact ingredients you want on your sub. But, I don't have anything against Quiznos. I did buy a cookie from there. :p

No there wasnt no exaggerating, and Ive been to a few of them here in town, while the veggies and meat arent always old, the bread is usually soaked and by the time you get to eat it, the only thing that tastes good anymore is the meat... I did like their roast chicken sub though, even though I just picked it apart and ate the parts I wanted. :p

I don't like much sammiches. But there is one weird thing my mom makes that I like. You take pizza sauce, pizza cheese and other related pizza toppings on a bread, fold it in half and toast it so that it is sealed. Makes for one delicious breakfast.

With COFFEE!! :Open2: Can't say i'd try that (not a coffee lover, or any of it's varients such as the capuchino or the mocachino)

Two teaspoons of nescafe in milk with sugar is enough. It's a simple coffee. Try dipping the sammich in it and take a bite, its great! But of course, thats up to you to try.

I'd agree with Aash Li. I have had more bad subs at Subway than good, and the spongy bread with zero character is a big part of the problem. I've had not-so-fresh toppings there more than once, too, and that's one of the reasons I eat there as infrequently as possible.

Hot Pockets make me vomit. As for subway, I agree w/ Obi-Wan. Most of my experience with subway is good. I almost always get the bread right out of the oven, so I haven't seen that "sponge" effect. Their bread isn't the greatest flavor wise though, I'd say average.

Quiznos bugs me, mainly because I don't eat Beef or Pork. All that leaves is turkey & tuna.....and I have no interest in BBQ on my turkey sandwich.

I don't really have a favorite, but I do order a lot of turkey sandwiches from this place called Sarduchi's. It's a little Italian sandwich shop that has delightful rolls & amazing prices. Much as with ANY restaurant, small & family almost always beats out the corporation (at least IMO).

F

Archived