Home

Favorite character in kotor

Mindtwistah

K1: Jolee Bindo

K2: Jolee Bindo.. what?... fine... or Kreia ;)

even since he's not even in K2, he's just that damn good :xp:

His awesomeness bleeds into K2 just because of game association.. hehehe... but if I have to pick, then Kreia. By far one of the best characters developed so far in the game series.. wish they were all done with this much care & detail...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
...i forgot her name but she teaches the handmaidens...mistress something..

You mean Atris?

Well I wouldn't expect Jolee to have so many funs! It feels strange to me since I hate him. I find him boring, uninteresting, he speaks too much and his theory about the force and the Jedi order, is false, blinded by his failure to understand the teachings of the Jedi(sorry if I sound harsh). And the worst, you never called him to join the crew but after Kashyyk, he is on board.

Anyway my favorites:

KotOR I: Darth Revan(before Bastila takes him to the Council)

KotOR II: Darth Nihilus

I'd probably go with LSM Revan. He's a pretty complex and flawed character with highly ambiguous background. Otherwise I'd go with Jolee.

Although I like the plot of TSL better than that of KotOR, I find I like the characters less. My favorite would probably be Kreia, though - she's just so complex and haunting. Otherwise I'd go with Visas, as she is as mysterious as she is alluring. Exile is an interesting character, but is in utter denial about his entire origin throughout the game, which is a big minus. At least Revan had the excuse of having forgotten, whereas the exile simply suppressed it all... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I've only ever played Kotor 1, but my favorite characters I think are Mission Vao and Carth Onasi. Mission for her looks, personality, and sibling plot, and Carth because of his history and the effect it has on his personality. HK-47 was funny, but not deep enough of a character to be a favorite, for me. Juhanni had an interesting backstory but the personality was only so-so. And she had that weird accent. I don't understand why some people like Bastilla so much; I found her to be slightly annoying. But that's just me.

KOTOR:

1. Jolee - The wisdom of the jedi without the negatives of their dogma.

2. Yuthura Bann when you play LSM.

TSL:

1. Kreia - Hands down she's head and shoulders above the rest from both games.

2. Atris - I like her semi-redemption if you play LS so that she's left to be an exile and presumably start the cycle all over again

3. Mira - Jedi mandalorian, what's not to like? That she's not afraid to leave a few loose ends if she has to to be true to who she is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived