Home

Favorite character in kotor

Mindtwistah

Favorite character? Easy. My bunk mate Trask Ulgo, ensign with the Republic Fleet. He taught me so much. He was awesome with either a sword or a blaster. After he bravely faced Dark Bandon alone, I held out hope that maybe somehow he'd escaped to Taris. But I knew once Bastila took his slot, I'd never see him again. Chokes me up just thinking about it.

After a couple play-throughs, Trask continued to provide assistance in helping me test dialog editing and scripting for the game. He was always there, running in to help me with his dialog. Good old Trask.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jolee Bindo. Then Canderous, then it's HK-47, then Bastila. After that, I'm just annoyed and want to kill the person. But if I want to run them down in order, it goes T3-M4, Zaalbar, Carth, Juhani, Mission. At least T3 doesn't say anything and gives me computer spikes.

KotoR 2? HK-47, then Mandalore, then Mira. After that, I don't even care. I've never seen Disciple, Handmaiden and Visas are both downright odd, Atton is okay, except when he whines, which is all too often, Kreia is irritatingly cryptic, like a bad riddle. I hated Bao-Dur for never talking, I got more character development from T3-M4. Then Hanharr, because it was like a bad memory, evil Zaalbar, and I couldn't even trick him into murdering his friends.

Kreia > everyone else.

Fantastic character. She's a nice change from your typical "I will rule the galaxy with an iron fist!" Sith Lord, and has motivations and past experiences you can almost sympathize with. Her manipulative, nihilistic, and not truly evil nature made her an original and superb character (great change to have a villain who has a goal based on personal reasons than just hunger for power). Her lectures were also pretty interesting.

Favorite character? Easy. My bunk mate Trask Ulgo, ensign with the Republic Fleet. He taught me so much. He was awesome with either a sword or a blaster. After he bravely faced Dark Bandon alone, I held out hope that maybe somehow he'd escaped to Taris. But I knew once Bastila took his slot, I'd never see him again. Chokes me up just thinking about it.
:lol: That is awesome! Good ole' Trask. :)

K1: Bastila - I loved the Jedi princess. :D Jolee is a close second.

K2: I didn't really have a character in TSL that stood out as my favorite. HK-47 was pretty good. I found Kreia to be annoying most of the time, until the end of the game. Atton had some interesting background. I'm glad T3-M4 had more character in TSL. But like I said, I didn't have a favorite in TSL.

Jolee and HK all the way. Carth too. Then Canderous.

TSL? Well, HK again, and Atton. For some reason I don't really know, I really liked Mical, too. An Mira was cool.

You know, I think my favorites were all of Kreia's least favorites. Except Bao-Dur, I was scornfully apathetic of him, too.

K1: HK-47 (Of course), Jolee cuz I like hearing his Story´s, Bastila cuz I liked to, ya know, flirt around with her and Mission cuz I liked her attitude and of course Twi'lek good looks.

TSL:Again HK-47, though playing back to K1 he seems more serious than this one hes more comical, Handmaiden cuz she reminded me of Bastila sometimes, expect for the flirting part, Visas I liked as a Battle companion and Mira cuz she had a similar but slighty more mature attitude like Mission, and cuz I liked her un-stressful mature to "Distract" her enemys with her "attributes".

I like Kreia as Teacher but outside of it she just dumb questions cuz I never knew if she wanted me to say LS anwsers or DS ones, I always thought "Wtf you want me to do then, so doing LS deeds is about as bad doing DS and DS ones are just as good as LS one?! W T F!?"

canderous and pehaps t3m4 hk47 darth malack and brandon davik carlo nord go the dark siders

TOTALLY DISLIKE bastla carth mission zelbar jolee the cat woman

for and they are weak light siders

TSL like mandalor visas kira and darth sion likes dark siders

tsl dislikes all light siders

KotOR: Mine is Mission (especially turned into a Jedi) she is spunky and good natured and intelligent (she is also hawt! :xp: ), Jolee is a close second as he is a good all-round character.

TSL: Has to be Kreia, with a close second going to G0-T0... I know you all hate them but they are actually the two most complex NPC characters in both the games.

canderous and pehaps t3m4 hk47 darth malack and brandon davik carlo nord go the dark siders

TOTALLY DISLIKE bastla carth mission zelbar jolee the cat woman

for and they are weak light siders

TSL like mandalor visas kira and darth sion likes dark siders

tsl dislikes all light siders

No offence but just sounds dumb, you hate all LS characters in the game but you like the ones who try to kill you?

In my mind, that sounds just stupid, no offence.

KotOR: Mine is Mission (especially turned into a Jedi) she is spunky and good natured and intelligent (she is also hawt! :xp: ), Jolee is a close second as he is a good all-round character.

TSL: Has to be Kreia, with a close second going to G0-T0... I know you all hate them but they are actually the two most complex NPC characters in both the games.

They are certainly the most morally ambivalent of all the players, and with the widest sweeping of agendas. Aren't you a little old to be obsessing about Mission you dirty perv. :xp::angel: j/k

KotOR numero uno: Bastila, HK (for both games), Jolee, and Mission

KotOR numero due: Atton, Visas, and Kreia

HK is probably the funniest... and can give you some handy attribute boosts in the 2nd KOTOR... plus, the thought of your own personal assassin droid is a good feeling hahaha.

Atton is pretty funny too... plus he has a nice looking jacket hahaha

Kreia is cool... it is good to have someone who is critical of the Force, Jedi, Sith, and the Republic... Star Wars needs more morally complex characters...

And i've always liked Visas... don't mess with a blind sith (shout out to nihilus)...

GO-TO isn't a character i liked too much, his talk of stability was complex to some... but the concept of economic stability is nothing more than opinion (he had a naive sense of political and economic equality and didn't really justify his actions well... clearly he believed in the end result justifies the means... very bad thing)... plus, the exile proved him wrong and brought 'stability' all on her own.

but he did have an interesting back story and had a creepy metallic voice...

My least favorite character is probably Hanharr (in case everyone forgot him)...

One: I'm a lighty hahaha

Two: Kill your tribe to save them from slavery? Come on... not very interesting backstory... plus... he's annoyingly morbid...

Three: Zaalbar and Chewie are good wookies that i like... Hanharr's not a good wookie... and no matter how hard he tries to stay with his people's traditions, Hanharr is to murderous and his intentions have been warped...

Thumbs up to Mira!!! :D

Revan and the Exile. Okay, that's a bit of a cop out. I like most of the main characters actually, though if I had to pick I'd choose Mission for K1, as she doesn't drag you down like other characters (Carth, Bastila, ect) might, and also for drawing out Revan, true Revan (swearing that Malek will pay). Though with Carth I can live with his emotional side. For K2, Mira. No question. For the most part she leaves her emotional baggage at the door where it should be.

Archived