Home

Mira Versus Bastila

Lord Ritly

Mira or Bastila?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Mira or Bastila?

For some odd reason I kept seeing people saying that Bastila and Mira are "Hot". So, who is the hottest NPC in the KOTOR series, Mira or Bastila?

Warning- by answering this question will indeed increase head aches, sweating and lost of loyalty to the other game, choose at you own risk!

:smash:

:nut:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm ... difficult still I prefer Bastila :heart3: my favourite KOTOR/TSL character; though while she is not mentioned here I must say the Handmaiden is very hot :naughty: also -with that soft voice she got- ... who did that voice??

In fact TSL has better graphics so Mira and many females look real good ...

Mmmm ... difficult still I prefer Bastila :heart3: my favourite KOTOR/TSL character; though while she is not mentioned here I must say the Handmaiden is very hot :naughty: also -with that soft voice she got- ... who did that voice??

In fact TSL has better graphics so Mira and many females look real good ...

Brianna is voiced by Grey DeLisle. She also did several roles in the Baldur's Gate series (Nalia de'Arnise/Viconia DeVir).

So what's better - hotness or beauty? :)

IMO, Bastila is just naturally hot (or beautiful, whichever one people like), whereas Mira has to wear skimpy clothes and put on a bunch of makeup to look good. With her, you wouldn't be waking up to anything too pleasing in the morning.

Well, hotness is just for sex; beauty you want to marry them. :)

Visas.

Gothic chics look cool. And the "force sight" thing is awesome.

Another vote for Visas.

And for the reference, Bastila is too much of a princess(hopefully this would change after the darkside episode), and Mira is too much of a Skank. Now if Mira were to tune it down a notch then she would be better than Bastila.

And yes, Visas would be way hotter in bed.

Yeah, because she's a Jedi. Who in their right mind used anyone other than Juhani, Jolee, or Bastila?

Mira. God, I hate Bastila. Mira's a little skanky, but geez, Bastila doesn't know when to shut her mouth. I swear, you'd be better off taking a hydrospanner and clocking her over the head, and I'm sure Carth would thank you. Not to mention that Mira never tried to kill me...

Yeah, because she's a Jedi. Who in their right mind used anyone other than Juhani, Jolee, or Bastila?

I do :( I always use Canderous and Bastila unless I'm on Manaan or Korriban, where I use Jolee for one of them.

Also, I think Bastila should take a tan. How pale can one's skin be?

Visas.

Gothic chics look cool. And the "force sight" thing is awesome.

QFE.

That veil is just enticing somehow. I was constantly speculating about what she looked like underneath it. Mystery is a big plus. Finding out what she did look like underneath was scary, however.

I do like Bastila, too, though.

Brianna is voiced by Grey DeLisle. She also did several roles in the Baldur's Gate series (Nalia de'Arnise/Viconia DeVir).

Haven´t seen that series ... thanks for the info. :) and by the way ronin93 remembered me that she (the handmaiden) teachs you in her underwear ... ha ha ... Bastila Shan did not do that! :(

Finding out what she did look like underneath was scary, however.

Wasn't too thrilled myself, either. She looked better w/the veil than w/o.

Well, I've used several of the others as well to keep the game from getting too stale.

Bastila has more of that sort of slightly stuck up, takes herself way too seriously vibe. Mira more the troublemaking b@llbuster type. As far as any cgi can be considered "hot", Bastila would edge out mira on looks.

Archived