Home

Mira Versus Bastila

Lord Ritly

Mira or Bastila?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Mira or Bastila?

Finding out what she did look like underneath was scary, however.

Finding out? Is that even possible? Now I'm really curious.

Bastila ignites her saberstaff, casts Master Speed and flurries away while Mira is still trying to figure out how to handle her newly-acquired single hilt saber. Mira is sliced. Yeah, Bastila is way hotter.

Both were tiresome. I liked Brianna better. She was a total simpleton, but still.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finding out? Is that even possible? Now I'm really curious.

The Unseen, Unheard comic is the only place where you can see what is under Visas' veil. You could also get a picture of Visas' face in Wookipedia if you search around. However, I agree that she looks far better with that veil than without that veil.

EDIT: Here's the pic. Enjoy. :)

Hay nither Mira or Bastila for me is Visas.

I give it to Visas, she is hot, and blind (makes it sexier), and I did saw Visas in the bet.... I have not seen Bastila in the bet ... and well Visas was a sith, she has to be aggressive like a wild animal!!!! :D

and well

Visas was a sith, she has to be aggressive like a wild animal!!!! :D

Yes, good qualities, for a women of the type I prefer. :naughty:

I give it to Visas, she is hot, and blind (makes it sexier), and I did saw Visas in the bet

Blind (makes it sexier)?

That's strange, yo! :)

Hmmm this is a tough one.

I mean I liked Juhani but not in a romantic way.

Bastila was hot, though she was very stuck up.

Brianna while she could be considered hot, she also apparently has a violent temper...

Visas... well Visas is a miraluka she honestly didn't interest me in a romantic way.

Then there is Mira, whom is more like some teenager with a rocket launcher.

I don't think it's good to take sides on this.

Haven´t seen that series ... thanks for the info. :) and by the way ronin93 remembered me that she (the handmaiden) teachs you in her underwear ... ha ha ... Bastila Shan did not do that! :(

http://www.amazon.com/Baldurs-Gate-4-1-Boxset/dp/B000PSRN6Q/ref=pd_bbs_4/105-0899415-4141245?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1182057504&sr=8-4

If you do get BG I & ToSC. When you play it. Play the game in multiplayer mode. This way you can mess with your inventory on pause and the game clock will not be running.

Ok, let's look at it this way.

Brianna - Not too bad to look at (except for the hair), but I don't quite like that temper of hers.

Visas - I like girls with eyes....

Mira - As I said before, she has to wear skimpy clothes and gallons of makeup to look good. Her personality just doesn't appeal to me.

Juhani - I have to download a mod that completely changes her appearance just so she can look like a woman and not some animal. Need I say more?

Bastila - Her self-righteous, stodgy attitude can get annoying at times, but then again, she is young, and the Jedi had been pumping so much about her great powers into her brain, so it's excusable. Plus, I love hot women with sexy British accents... could be why I love Keira Knightley so much.

Also, I think Bastila should take a tan. How pale can one's skin be?

Agreed. Her only letdown was her skin color. Must be all those years of confinement on the academy.

My Top gals:

Bastila:She's hot and beautiful. Anyone with eyes can see that. And though her attitude can get tiresome, nothing could excite me more than teaching her some good manners and making her forget about everything she was taught on the academy. Oh, boy. Oh, see the comment on her skin. 09/10

Mira: Not as beautiful as Bastila but surely hotter. Her body is of a perfect build, and that's something I appreciate. Her attitude is all right by me, and something on her tells me that the only way of having a chance with her is on a smart talk or in a exciting firefight. Still, she don't seem to be the one of long or short relations. 08/10

Brianna:Her character itself is absent, though better than disciple. Somehow, she resembles Bastilas mood, though don't appeal me as she does. She's hot and fairly beautiful, but lacks something. 06/10

Visas: She's definitely hot and beautiful, though we're not able to see her whole face, that lips of her remembered those of Angelina Jolie. Her voice is so sexy too. I guess most of her sex appeal comes from men's thoughts and the shroud of mystery she's in. Even as a Sith, she seems somehow righteous. 08/10

Kreia: Ohooooooo! 11/10

Visas was just the coolest all around, from dress to voice to being the most awesome sith since Revan.

You can't really judge her appearance because you don't really see much of her... But my exile never fails to go for her and piss handmaiden off ;P

I'm afraid not a single one of the KOTOR II girls did it for me. Mira was probably the only one who looked mildly attractiv, but she refused point blank at my advances! What tha?

Bastila for me... but mainly because Jennifer Hale did the voice. She's terrific.

I say handmaiden, she teaches you to fight in her underwear!!! :drool1:

Why would you want to fight in her underwear? :nutz3:

Bastila reminds me of a porcelain doll for some reason. Might have to do with that she has a big head with a face with pretty young/child-like features and very pale skin. I doubt her skin-tight, skin-colored cat suit provided much more protection than Mira's un-armor, but as a Jedi she might not need it. (Then again armor is of questionable value in Star Wars since they seem to kill fully armored storm troopers with a single shot in the movies anyway.)

Mira would be prettier if she wasn't genetically incapable of smiling and didn't have flat, dead eyes. I like Visas (though I don't know how you learn her name since she never mentions it), she's a bit mysterious and what little you see of her beneath the veil is pretty.

All of the women in the KOTOR games (with a possible exception of Mission Vao) seems to be emotionally stunted in one way or another.

Girls:

G/LSF_Revan - Awesome in all ways, shape, and form. Need I say more?

G/LSF_Exile - Also awesome, but quite an emotional wreck to say the least in some areas as most of the characters are. The whole being around her and losing control of my mind might also present problems.

DSF/M_Revan/Exile - No thanks, obsessive cruelty and the destruction of all life doesn't really fit in my to-do list.

Brianna - Ya know, I should play male exile one of these days... Love the white hair, fact she can kick a**, and apparent attitude. Other than that I know nothing about her :p

Visas - What you can see thats not covered by the veil is pretty, but the empty eye sockets could get creepy and probably my favorite feature about a person would have to be their eyes. A little too obsessive and suicidal as well.

Mira - Tries too hard. Drop the make-up, wear a shirt under that vest, and then maybe. Also, let that fiery hair down instead of keeping it up! She has an attitude I like, but it is drowned out by all the depressing emotion she keeps welled up and her voice makes me depressed as well. No life in her eyes, no life in her pose... someone who has seen way too much and let it sink in too deep. Who knows, maybe what she needs is someone to tell her she is worth something more.

Too bad she ends up dead though.

Juhani - Oh if only Bioware had not dumped her back story as well as a lot of her romantic dialog. She is nice, but her random mood swings are either amusing or annoying. Some qualities I like, but a lot that she needs to take control of. Not very keen on the Russian accent myself :p

Mission - Fun and bright attitude, but still too much of a kid. Would need to grow up a little more mentally, but at least she has a good grounding in reality.

Kreia - lawl, she's old. Rewind time 20 years to when she was Arren Kae (if you believe that), she was supposed to be really pretty then.

Atris - I wonder how old she is, late 30s maybe? Dangerously obsessive and quite the little evil witch.

Bastila - Well, out of all the girls here Bastila has got to possibly be the strangest as far as love stories go. It was probably the mental link that did it, but damn is she obsessive and straight forward. Strong attitude, but it is a spoiled attitude. I'm also not sure I would want someone around that could scrutinize me and watch my every move. On the other hand, having an obsessive and hormone crazy girl around wouldn't be much fun either.

--------------------------------------------------

Guys:

G/LSM_Revan - Just as bad as Bastila and so much more intrusive and questiony than the female. No real subtly, just straight forward questions and advances that quite honestly made me dislike the Bastila/Revan story. Bastila was ok because she was at least understandable, but from what I remember of the male it was just a horribly written drama that I would expect from a Mexican soap. I know a lot of people would disagree with me but I have seen good love stories and to me this was not one of them. Bye bye Male Revan.

Carth - To be quite honest, no matter how much I like all the others, this had to have been my favorite romance in the two games because it just felt so much deeper and so much closer than any of the others. Unlike Bastila, Carth kept his head the entire time and Bioware fleshed out a great background and made, in my opinion, the most believable relationship in the games. As for me, he is a nice and a fine gentleman but a little too old to be considered for anything than a person to go to for advise.

Atton - A flyboy to match up to Han Solo himself. Fun sense of humor, amusing style, and a straight forward attitude with enough sarcasm and backtalk to make me disappointed there was not more dialog with him. I can't really put my finger on it, but here is something about him still amusing and fun yet not someone I'd be interested in.

Mical - Mical... Mical... A real nice guy who you can always trust to be honest and give a good opinion when you are in need of it. In reality, quite the perfect guy to land yourself with but his overly nice nature and... hmmm... possibly more boyish attitude doesn't make him all that appealing.

Canderous - Isn't he pushing 50 or 60 by now? Great rock'n'roll attitude, but I don't like Mandalorians all too much and like him less for what he has done. His story and personality really fleshed out when he began regretting what he had done in Kotor but it kind of felt ruined and all for nothing when he took up the title of Mandalore. Too old and too much of a corrupt soldier to be very likable outside of liking to hear his stories..

Bao'Dur - What can I say, his voice is depressing and emotionless enough to make hearing him not all that pleasant.

Jolee - Ya know, he might be a crazy old man, but I bet when he was a lot younger he was quite the guy. Silly old man.

Malak - Lol, he has no jaw.

Sion - Hahahahahaha

Nihilus - Oh sure, lets date someone who wants to eat our soul.

T3 - Awww, so cute.

HK-47 - Everybody freaking loves him. I'll kill you if you don't!

So, in summary, G/LSF_Revan is awesome and don't you forget it.

All of the women in the KOTOR games (with a possible exception of Mission Vao) seems to be emotionally stunted in one way or another.

Thats one way to put it. Overly obsessive I would prefer to call others. Although most of them were Jedi or become Jedi at some point, so I guess the romantic emotion is on a test run when you first meet them.

Why would you want to fight in her underwear? :nutz3:

Haha, thank you for making my day.

Actually fighting outside of those underwears would be better, but there is no such options unfortunately. Also, fighting in the bedroom is better, cause... hmmm... there are less pointy objects here... yeah thats why.

On the Visas and no-eye part. I think if you really mind that ou can give her blindfolds. But seriously it does not matter. You would be seeing her in forcesight also anyways. As for the pale skintone, I think its not bad really, same goes for bastila.

On the side note, Bastila would spend most of her time commenting about the need of paint on the ceiling of your sleeping quarters.

Depends on the circumstances. It's a bit like Zaalbar vs Hanharr.

A straight-up brawl, Mira would lose. Bastila's been trained since early childhood. Yes, Mira got Mandalorian training, but the fact that Mira had to switch gears would hamper her a bit.

If there's time to sent some traps, send out the feelers and go cat and mouse? Oh, hand it to Mira. The smart hunters - the one who live in the business - don't tend to do direct confrontation. Even the Fetts went for the distance shots if they could. Mira would be much better at using an urban environment to her advantage and setting up traps for prey.

When to comes to Zaalbar vs Hanharr, the same principle applies. Zaalbar would be dead if he went in for a direct shot. But Hanharr is too crazy to go looking for traps and too suicidal to care if he found one. Of course, should Hanharr threaten Mission or Freyyyr? Well, call off your bets.

We are talking about who is Hotter, not Who kicks better booty. On the battlefield Kreia would be quite deadly, but that does not mean you would want to go anywhere near her loading ramp.

Better fighter or not plays little role in who is more attractive, unless your preference to females is "tough mama who can beat you up good"

If so then may I suggest a female wookiee?

On the battlefield Kreia would be quite deadly, but that does not mean you would want to go anywhere near her loading ramp.

Hell nah!

She's old and I don't trust her.

Better fighter or not plays little role in who is more attractive, unless your preference to females is "tough mama who can beat you up good"

I would like a tough mama who can beat up other people; who can fight when the time is right.

I don't want to be the only one who can kick butt in a battle.

Weak women are a turn off, competely.

Aggressive women are sexy, in my opinion.

If so then may I suggest a female wookiee?

What?

HELL NAH ! :lol:

You must be joking, PoiuyWired. :)

Well, not beat -me- up good. That wouldn't make things fun now would it. :p

Haha, I can't believe I am actually posting in this thread. Jae, I demand you post to make me look normal!

Ah. I misunderstood, since there have been "K1 cast vs K2 cast" threads on other boards.

As for me and deciding who's hotter? Bastila's attractive, and so's Mira. But my preference is for that Republic officer-and-gentleman package deal flying the ship in K1. :D

Ladies:

Bastila...when playing male, I cringed through the pick-up lines. Worse, the Jedi Princess is incapable of taking a joke. Major turn off. Top it off with not being sure if she was really hot for "me," or feeling the effects of a Force Bond, infatuated with "my" good looks (not like she got to date much in that Enclave), fascinated with my Force ability, and wanting to rebel a bit. The icing on the cake was finding out the Jedi Council put her as your handler. More a recipie for disaster than a lasting relationship.

Juhani: Very sweet natured, if in a bad mental state. She's terribly loyal and very caring, despite the bad temper and her insecurity. I reckon she would make someone a nice girlfriend once she gets her head together.

Mission - Same age as my niece. But there's a fun little shipping department out there where she knocks some sense into Dustil. She's going to grow up into a smoking hot young lady, and she's self-assured enough to handle herself relating to others. Plus, anyone breaking her heart will probably find their landspeeder given the Carrie Underwood "Before He Cheats" treatment.

Visas - My Exile is a creepy a------e, so more power to her if she gets free of him. Ever since seeing a fabulous bit of fan art with her an Mical, it's been burned on my brain as a "it's star crossed, it's going to end in a train wreck, but we'll cheer them on regardless" romance.

Brianna - See Bastila. She's WAY too sheltered, and has Juhani's neediness and self-esteem issues on top of the cloistered background, wish to rebel, and infatuation with the bad boy. She's fixated on fighting because she's trying to prove herself to sisters that treat her as something best scraped off their snow white boots and a Jedi Mistress that's gone off the deep end with cement shoes.

Mira - I could like her, but she's trying too hard. Get her off that ship of crazy people, force her to relax somewhere with fruity drinks and hot cabana boys for a bit, and I could see her figuring out people aren't just bounties or in the way of a bounty. Heck, like the character she was likely inspired by, a laid-back farmboy might be just the right ticket.

Kreia - I caller her a misplaced Bene Gesserit and think the old hag IS the closest we get to a True Sith. Enough said.

----------------------------------------------------

Men

Carth - There's a reason he's got a following among the ladies. First of all, unlike the Bastila/M!Revan, it didn't start out with one party keeping a Big Secret. The groundwork was also done before the whole Jedi affair - just a pair of survivors from a Republic ship trying to muddle through. Yes, the flyboy's got baggage to work through - but he is man enough to apologize when he acts like a jerk (both to you and Mission). Furthermore, unlike the sheltered Bastila, Brianna, and Mical, this is a guy who's loved and lost. He's loyal, and a genuinely decent guy. (Despite threatening to deck Tanis Venn, he does grit his teeth and advise helping the guy out). Frankly, the fellow has the experience to know what's love and what's thinking with the south brain.

Jolee - I'm sure that in his day, he was one handsome, charming, and dashing rogue. In-game, he is a bit too old for me, and I'm not sure he really would have it in him to try again.

Canderous - WAY too barbarian, but he is an utter gem to write dialogue for. He's also a bit old, though he wears it rather well for having the hard life he's had.

Atton - Okay, deserting the army not just once but twice? Doesn't speak well of his ability to commit to anything. Doesn't shower, openly boasts about frequenting the red light district of Nar Shadaa - strike 2. "I killed her because I loved her" - :scare5: NEXT!

Mical - Give him a little time to ripen, take women he admires off the pedastal, and hand him someone who is through with the bad boys. There's a reason he cleans up in fanfic. Now, if Obsidian didn't make his head model with such a disturbing resemblance to Prince Charming from the Shrek movies...

Well, not beat -me- up good. That wouldn't make things fun now would it. :p

Haha, I can't believe I am actually posting in this thread. Jae, I demand you post to make me look normal!

Well, there are those with the preference of females with heels and whips.

But that aside, for those who prefer "strong woman" By the galactic standard most female in kotor kicks serious booty, except maybe Mission.

I think this thread is basically a 3 way now, with Visas, Mira and Bastila.

Archived