Home

Mira Versus Bastila

Lord Ritly

Mira or Bastila?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Mira or Bastila?

By the galactic standard most female in kotor kicks serious booty, except maybe Mission.

That's where the "Make Mission a Jedi" mod comes in handy. :D

I think this thread is basically a 3 way now, with Visas, Mira and Bastila.

I think I can safely say that Bastila is winning, since she has 15 votes compared to 16 (at the time of this post), the combined total of the other three choices. The best thing about her, besides being hot, is that the romance plot with her is the most believable of all of them.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, there are those with the preference of females with heels and whips.

You're talking about some freaky stuff, here. :D

I don't think so, ain't no women going to be whipping me with no damn whip, please. :lol:

But that aside, for those who prefer "strong woman" By the galactic standard most female in kotor kicks serious booty, except maybe Mission.

Yes, very good women, not a lot of cowardly women in that universe.

Women who can kick ass and take names, very appealing. :naughty:

I think I can safely say that Bastila is winning, since she has 15 votes compared to 16 (at the time of this post), the combined total of the other three choices. The best thing about her, besides being hot, is that the romance plot with her is the most believable of all of them.

This is were you and I will have to agree to disagree.

1) FemRevan-Carth

2) MalRevan-Bastila

3) MalExile-Visas/Brianna

4) FemExile-Atton/Mical

Mod note: Twi'lek discussion split into this post in new thread for that topic. ~M

Which makes me wonder, will Bastila cool down a bit after the whole DS ordeal? I mean, the touch of the darkside would help tone down her bratty style in the future, in the case where You are going for a redeemed Bastila in a LS ending. And obviously a DS Bastila would be really fun, and really not much uglier. If anything she looks hotter than normal.

A DS Visas would be... well she starts out DS anyways, DS or LS she is just as hot. And for thsoe who are annoyed by her lack of eyes, you can always make do with a sharpie and some artistic talents.

A DS Mira... Boi I hope that is only the make up. Or maybe that is what she looks like WITHOUT makeup? Personally I think they did a less than yummy job for some DS model transitions. I mean, you are not always really butt ugly when you go DS. You may look mean, weird and unnatural, but not always ugly. That is also/especially true fir females? And there is definitely no rule about being DS means more makeup.

If you choose a relationship, you must look into the heart then in her panties. (I can't believe it gotten this deep!) Lets say you are a darkside character, and you like this female DS character. Do you like her because of her looks or do you like the fact that she cuts a beggar in two without second thought?

Mod note: I've split the rather lengthy discussion about Twi'lek dancer girls and slavery into a separate thread found here, since it didn't have much to do with the original topic of this thread and deserved a thread of its own. :)

I love all of them 'cause:

Visas: EMO chick that is Hawt, plus she's veiled

Mira: Red Head, what else needs to be said?

Bastila: Talk and talks and talks but she's a bad girl waiting to come out

Juhani: kinda freaky...

How about Mission? And HK? HK is totally a female inside.

I always think that Mira is an "artificial" redhead, but maybe I am wrong.

Bastila- She's alright, but I hate her personality with such a fiery passion that it's impossible to be attracted to her.

Juhani- Doesn't do it for me.

Mira- Definitely does it for me.

Mission- I'm still professing my attraction to Mission for as long as I'm young enough for it to not be perverted.

Brianna- I thought she was totally hot in regular her clothing, but once she got into anything else... the bowl cut and the disgusting ear braid make me want to puke.

Visas- Two Thumbs down! Nothing on her fact that I can see is attractive, and the veil isn't hot, I honestly prefer the eye sockets. Nice bod, though.

Atris- A lot like Bastilla, except without the advantage of actually being attractive.

Summary: Mira and Mission, hell yes. Bastila, die in a fire.

Well, technically we don't know about the mature age of a Twi'Lek, or that of most Star Wars species except for Humans and a few others. So a Twi'Lek of Mission may alread be mature, considering her body being just as well developed as most females you encounter. For things like a hutt, even a 19 eary old would be nothing more than a really young kid!

Revan beats'em both, it doesn't matter if we're talking male Revan with the long hair...

2006_10_06___09_23_22__2632187.jpg

...or female Revan with the ponytail...

2.jpg

...both will give you a wild ride. But out of just the two of them? Bastila's probably more pretty, but Mira does rock and would own her if they fought.

Well, technically we don't know about the mature age of a Twi'Lek, or that of most Star Wars species except for Humans and a few others. So a Twi'Lek of Mission may alread be mature, considering her body being just as well developed as most females you encounter. For things like a hutt, even a 19 eary old would be nothing more than a really young kid!

Are you saying you've never seen an "overdeveloped" human teenager in your lifetime (18 & 19 don't count for the purposes of this discussion)?

Capture-06-28-00004.jpg

"Revan? The outfit wouldn't even fit me."

Capture-06-28-00003.jpg

"Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking...wait I'm meant to be playing the scoundral."

Capture-06-28-00001.jpg

"Normal soldiers have those yucky red outfits, the best of us get to wear these cool blue ones."

Capture-06-28-00002.jpg

"Who needs a lightsaber when you can muscle a vibroblade through a Sith's throat?"

Haha! I noticed that I was able to select multiple choices, so I voted for both.

But seriously, I can't decide. Bastila is my favorite party member in KOTOR 1, and Mira is my favorite pary member in KOTOR 2. Both are the only ones whose acting skills are so good that they actually seem like real people rather than actors.

Well, Carth comes pretty close, too.

Revan beats'em both, it doesn't matter if we're talking male Revan with the long hair...

2006_10_06___09_23_22__2632187.jpg

...or female Revan with the ponytail...

2.jpg

...both will give you a wild ride. But out of just the two of them? Bastila's probably more pretty, but Mira does rock and would own her if they fought.

Nice choices! That's one of the two Male Revan heads I use, and pretty much the only female head I ever use, with the exception of that Asian one later in the thread on occasion.

Nah, bastilla, because of her very exy clothing :D the first thing I did when i bought TSL was downloading the bastilla robe for the female party members :D I never understood why bastilla did NOT wear a bra with her sexy clothing on, but when you took of the clothing she was actually wearing one :(

I never understood why bastilla did NOT wear a bra with her sexy clothing on.

And, why would you want to understand that? I mean, its a good thing.

As for girls in the undies. Every girl is the same when they are that nikkid. Well, the are basically the same model with a reskin.

Surely it would be more realistic if Bastila is having one of those invisible bush-up bra, but thats not the point.

Archived