Mira Versus Bastila

Lord Ritly

Mira or Bastila?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Mira or Bastila?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd probably be incorrect to say that Mira loves no one, merely that she keeps such attachments at arms length. She's basically that cold exterior type that tries to protect herself from "getting hurt". But, if Kreia is to be believed, she dies helping others. Not exactly the actions of someone cold hearted.

I also use the exact same male and female Revan heads as pictured, only I've downloaded a mod to give the male a beard, and I've personally given them both green eyes.

I'm thinking of removing the green eyes for the male, though. They don't really look right.

Mira's not much of a killer, first off. She says it numerous times, and expresses discomfort when she joins up with Exile and the fights turn lethal.

And, Nancy, women can be just as bad. They just tend to be a little quieter about it. I've seen naked Kotor men mods, but they get passed around only through private lists.

Bastila is the best and undoubtably the hottest. then goes handmaiden because shes pretty with her bleached hair and icy blue eyes and flawless face and well kept, well developed body. next is my favourite miraluka, visas ( if she had eyes, he'eed be white hot lol). mira would be last ( we cant count kreia because you cant take her clothes off) i only like mira in the slave outfit, and even at that, shes really not that pretty. my ***hole looks nicer then her!

i only like mira in the slave outfit, and even at that, shes really not that pretty. my ***hole looks nicer then her!

Well, then I think your ***hole must look quite... interesting... with a face and what not.

But the thing is, there are things more than the looks of the characters, like personality and what not.

Frankly saying for both looks I liked them both, I liked Bastila´s dialogue for being very Jedi-like and the fact you could flirt and have a romance with her, Mira on the other hand I loved the cocky attitude of her but she lacked that romance factor I like in female in your party and fact also she calls you an "Old Guy" :disaprove , a shame you cant have her as romance choice like Bastila but I liked them both, but slighty more Bastila cuz of reasons mentioned above.

Bastila, no competition. i mean, come on.... gotta love her :D

I suppose no arguments here! Although I must make one;

Despite the fact she is drop-dead gorgeous, she lacks personality. She just has no sense of humour what-so-ever. The only things I found funny about her were her reactions when you attempt to flirt with her.

Personally, I prefer a girl who is more... impulsive and outgoing. Finished off with a "scoundrel / brat" like charm. Thats why I prefer girls like; Mission and Mira.

I suppose no arguments here! Although I must make one;

Despite the fact she is drop-dead gorgeous, she lacks personality. She just has no sense of humour what-so-ever. The only things I found funny about her were her reactions when you attempt to flirt with her.

Thats quite obvious, why?, well Jedi are forbidden to feel any kinda of emotion, as they saw as a weakness, which in turn isnt and shouldnt, main example being the best, Anakin Skywalker, being forbidden of having Love affairs or any sort of attachement is what in the end drove him to the Dark Side.

Could have been same with Bastila perhaps.

Actually I think the Intimacy between Exile/Visas is probably even deeper than those of Revan/Bastila, even without and mods.

As for the "Bastila going cold fish" thingy, well, we don't know if she has been "pulling a bindo" quite a bit way back in Jedi boot camp... I mean, she certainly is quite a kisser.

Here's one thing to remember, all you budding Revans. In some games you don't kiss Bastila, Bastila kisses you. To make out with someone she knows is a Sith Lord, someone she fought against at that, well wielding a double bladed sabre doesn't seem to be the only indication she's slipping a bit on the Jedi code.

Archived