Home

Battlefront: Renegade Squadron trailer

car362

I dont mind like skins or even varieties of weapons, but seriously, fricken everyone is gonna use a jet pack. 2142 did it right when it had choosable weapons, just they were to different classes. Pretty sure clones, droids and emps never got to pick what weapons and armor they got to use.

Pretty sure clones, droids and emps never got to pick what weapons and armor they got to use.

I don't believe you are playing either of those in this game. It said it in the trailer, you are a part of Han Solo's Renegade Squadron. Not a droid, or a clone, or an emp.

My 2.01 cents

1) The storyline is Rebel RS, for the campaign.

2) Imps are definitely playable on multiplayer, and possably a mode like skirmish.

3) Yes I can see the sniper rifle + Jetpack Combo, and other things being common.

4) It is PSP only, so unless you xlink Kai you are going to play with your friends physically near you. If you don't like them using the jetpack just walk over and give him wegie, or dunk his PSP in coffee, whatever you want.

Don't know if Clones/Droids are playable, but There are scenes of Clone equipment. Then again it might just be old relics not meant to be in the game.

But I would love to be a nice ewok with a shotgun, fusion-cutter datpack. It might not be practical, but would be loads of fun. Its like GTA: Star Wars, only being shorter.

I dont mind like skins or even varieties of weapons, but seriously, fricken everyone is gonna use a jet pack. 2142 did it right when it had choosable weapons, just they were to different classes. Pretty sure clones, droids and emps never got to pick what weapons and armor they got to use.

I agree. Tons of people flying around in friggin jetpacks!

Well, maybe there is a point system for buying things, so you can't do certain game breaking combo. It would be back if Jetpack is not available, but there are other cool abilities too. I mean, it would be just as cool if you play a twi'lek girl with dual pistol and a nice vibroblade(hope vibroblade is included), with lots and lots of explosives.

I'm not so angry at the jetpack issue. The only thing I do have an issue with is the fact that players can LEVEL UP, but since there is likely to be a point system, there will not be too many avatars with jetpacks. Besides, if you see someone with a jetpack, you'll know he's a newbie, and could wipe him out.

Remember, those with jetpacks in BF1 and BF2 also have low health to compensate. The new players with jetpacks will probraly become a turkey shoot to veterans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those graphics in the trailer sucked and customizable character sounds awesome. Hopefully the graphics will only suck for the PSP

they need it for Xbox and PC

:launcher:

I like the customizable character feature but based on the trailer, graphics and sound effects seem horrible.

Archived