Home

Someone just on the Ebon Hawk.... TSL

SuperSaiyanZolo

you know that Twi'lek you can get money from in the Telos Stations cantina if you dont give her her freedom back and make her work for you.... Well instead of her staying on Telos how about when you get the Ebon Hawk back you can go to the cantina and make her get on the Ebon Hawk and stay in the storage hold where the Handmaiden is and have her stand in the corner and you can be a traveling business while you're out exploring other planets... People can come aboard and watch her dance and such and while your on the Ebon Hawk you can get a nice little dance from her, too and get your money. It doesn't matter what gender you are though which adds to the fun...

Can it be done???

And being that it wouldn't be right without the official music could you put that music in that part of the ship. Or could we just make a whole new room in itself???

Yes it can. It requires some scripting but it can be done. If you tell her to go to the ebon hawk you will fire 2 scripts. One that will make her exit and another that will spawn her at the ebon hawk. Then you can just add some dialog lines to some people on different planets where you can say things like "Wanna see my slave-girl dance?" or "I've got a dancer in my ship that can dance for you". There you will insert two scripts. One where they will give you credits and the other where you will warp to the ebon hawk(or a cutscene module).

There a cutscene will start where the girl will dance. After the dance you will warp back to the planet again.

I think it's something like that.

it could have holograms of those biths playing and just her be the star....

Edit: while in K1 you could have the choice to take that one twi'lek that you helped with dancing and take her along on the Ebon Hawk with the choice of building a whole new room devoted to twi'lek dancing... letting people on as you travel to watch her dance. First she would have to be in your party and follow you around. Then when you get to the Hawk you could go to Mannan and have the choice to build that room. Then it would carry over to TSL. Sounds good, no??

Archived