Home

B4m6: destroy Executor??

phaolo

Is it possible to destroy the Executor at battle 4 mission 6 ??

After 2 hours I managed to low its defenses at 33% systen (max) and 10% hull. Don't know if it's my fault, but at that point many lasers (like from nowhere) destroyed my ship :'(

Yep, version 2.02. Never mind however, I proceeded with the game.

I was asking this as the Executor is not the main target in that mission. I thought I could destroy it like other STD as they appear again afterwards. I couldn't resist attacking it while it was so harmless without fighters.. well not so harmess hehe.

Bye Wildstar

There is an area on the SSD wher it doesn't have defensive guns, it's on its lower side, near to the conk, if you manage to destroy the shiel generators (they have heavy defences but it shoot only in 0.5 km, so you can turn back), you can wit there in the space, and shoot constanly, also recharging, your shields an your lasers at max level. Because of the engines of the SSD your speed must be between of 9 an 12 (not %). And you have to manoeuvre somtimes when the SSD starts to turn (after a few seconds it stops), to avoid collosion.

I have destroyed it once but it took two hours.

Oh, too bad I didn't try it again.

I couldn't find that spot (conk?), but I noticed that all STD cannot hit you easily if you point at shield generators like at 30° from the ship surface (well, except when you turn back, but it's a question of maneuvering)

And yes, it's a 2 hour job..after a normal mission (+_+)

Well, great work!

Bye :)

Archived