Home

Topfreedom?

It's not that I don't want to go topless, but breasts need support.

Honestly, look at African women who don't wear bras. They'll reach my navel by now if not for bras.

But if I can wear bras without a top, sure.

I'd support that too but I'd support the complete topless thing more.

Only if the women in question are below D-cups. Seriously, my back is permanently bent from my breasts bad enough, and that's WITH bras. We're talking health issues here!

^ I though you were a guy.....

You know I COULD be a guy AND have breasts...but I'm not.

You have that huge of melons? We're going to need some proof.

Likewise, I need to see your balls to make sure you're really a guy.

Well, their breasts are shriveled, always drained dry since they need to have many kids (mortality rate, YOU SUCK!).

They don't need bras, props to them, at least they find use for their jugs. I'm seriously considering getting mind surgically reduced!

If a woman had D-cups, was good looking, and wanted to go completely topless then I'd have no problem walking around with her to support her need myself. I'd do that even if she didn't have d-cups or bigger.

Aww, Chase, how incredibly self-sacrificing. You are a true inspiration to all men on your amazing capacity to think of women in their time of great need. I am indeed awed by your astonishing level of consideration. You are a true champion in providing a striking amount of succor and your self-denial is simply stunning.

A camera cannot zoom-out far enough to take it all in.

Did anyone else see that episode of Arrested Development where Tobias accidentally took a cell phone picture of his scrotum and sent it to the military and they thought it showed an Iraqi desert landscape with a bunker containing WMDs? That one's my favorite.

2AJD05Balls.jpg

Did anyone else see that episode of Arrested Development where Tobias accidentally took a cell phone picture of his scrotum and sent it to the military and they thought it showed an Iraqi desert landscape with a bunker containing WMDs? That one's my favorite.

2AJD05Balls.jpg

how do you accidentally take a cell phone picture of your nutsack

Archived