Home

RC crashes..

deo.tdo

Hi.

I've just bought this game.. and I've got a problem..

I'v installed it without any problem, but when I'm reaching the "loading" screen it just crushes after it reaches 100% :/

I don't know what's the problem :/ I've installed the newest NVidia drivers.. :/

My system specs:

Win XP Pro

1024 DDR2 667 Mhz

Geforce 8500GT

SB Audigy 2

Please help me.. I've spent lots of money to buy this game...

Forgive me my mistakes @ english.

Hmm... you know what.. I don't have milions of $.. so every $ that I've spent on games.. is important to me. So, if I've got this game.. I would really like to play it.

+ you really think, that I would post any messages here, if I'll had a "pirated copy of the game"? .... no comment

I really need some help with this one :/

P.S.

It was 28$ :-)

• 9 months later...

I'm having the same problem, and most of the people on here who are having this problem have 8000 series Nvidia GPUs. So I'm thinking it has something to do with that. Of course, the regulars on here have nothing to say but snarky, butthole comments that don't contribute in any way, shape, or form.

In any case, you might just be screwed. As for me, I'm back to Crysis. I've already beaten this game on an older computer.

• 11 months later...

I have the same problem but my graphic card is a ATI HD2600XT.

The initial screen appears, but when I start a new game (or I load a game saved) the game crash, returning to the Desktop.

My PC

ECS A780GM-A

Athlon 64 AM2 5000+

2Gb RAM

HD 500GB Maxtor

Graphic card ATI HD2600XT 256Mb

OS Windows XP SP2

Interestingly the game works perfectly on another PC with inferior hardware.

How to fix this?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem too. Republic Commando worked fine on my computer before it crashed ruggedly. Okay not really crashed but I was pushing the videocard too hard and it burnt out.I bought a new one, a Radeon HD 3540 512MB card, installed it found out i lost all my data, reinstalled everything, tried playing Republic Commando,started a new game and it crashed. Emailed techsupport. They told me that i needed to download the latest ATI reference drivers. Tried finding them but couldn't.

Archived