Home

Doctor Who Season 3

B00

I've been enjoying this season quite a lot. Blink was an amazing episode, and Utopia did it's big reveal extremely well. Human Nature/Family of Blood was probably one of the best episode arcs of New Who. I even enjoyed Daleks of Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks, Gridlock and 42 quite a bit.

My least favorite episodes have been The Shakespeare Code and Lazarus Experiment. But even then, the worst Doctor Who is still better then 90% of the rest of TV out there.

I'm slightly sad that there are only two episodes left, after which we won't see the Doctor again until Christmas.

yeah, it doesn't look like they'll bring torchwood back either. Although i'm waiting for the new Robin Hood episodes to come out soon they're supposed to air new episodes in October. That's something to be occupied with until the Doctor comes back on the air. But seriously Utopia why did it have to be "him!!!!"

Torchwood has been renewed for a second season, and will probably air in 2008, or so I've heard. My favourite episodes from this series so far has to be Blink, and Human Nature/ The Family Of Blood, although I did find The Lazarus Experiment and 42 a little boring. I can't wait for the last two episodes though! :)

I must say that I've liked most of the episodes this season! The only letdowns have been The Shakespeare Code and The Lazarus Experiment, the rest have been great watches. And I agree with the Adventurer, the worst Doctor Who is better than most television you'll be able to see!

Has anyone noticed a disturbing amount of shots of the Doctor's converse shoes this season though? It's to the extent if I'm wondering if converse are paying for it. They're very cool shoes though, I have to admit (I have a blue pair that I wear all the time).

Archived