Home

[TSL]Requests 3C-FD Remote, Feats for everyone, B-4D4 on Ebon Hawk

JP585

Request: 3C-FD Remote

3C-FD is a great droid to have around.

The main reason is that he can report and modify triggers, as well as debug, while he is in Peragus. Outside Peragus he can activate and deactivate cheat mode.

Depending on which map in Peragus you are on, he has different dialog options. Some of which (in the fuel depot) were 'Give me the airlock code you useless piece of scrap metal' and 'Turn me into T3-M4'.

Unfortunately the only way to get him is to warp back to the prologue. Even then, he takes up a party slot.

If we had a way to spawn 3C-FD at will (much like HK Remote - hk_remote.zip ), people could use him as a dumping ground for area specific triggers, debugging, and cheats. The thing is, we don't want him taking up a party slot, so summon him outside of the party.

Better yet, make a arm band with the following options.

1. HK47
    • Add to party
    • Remove from party
    • Summon/Change status to Friendly with Dialog options.
    • Summon/Change status to Enemy.

[*]3C-FD

• Add to party
  • Remove from party

[*]B-4D4

• Add to party
  • Remove from party

[*]T1N1

Request: Feats for everyone

Make the following feats available for everyone (through level up interface or training):

Feat: Mine Immunity - Mira skill. Allows you to walk past mines without detonating them.

Feat: Point Guard - Mira skill. makes followers not detonate mines.

Feat: Droid Interface - B-4D4 skill. Allows anyone to talk to droids that don't have sentient speech options.

Feat: Personal Cloak Shield - G0-T0 Skill. Stealth mode without generator.

Feat: Stealth Run- Make it so droids can use it too (combined with PCS it ROCKS!).

Feat: Implant Switching - Mandalorian Skill. Gives 3 implants that can be switched instantly.

Feat: Spirit/Fighting Spirit/Heroic Resolve - Atton skill. Revive as long as there are other part members standing.

Feat: Weapon Proficiency: Wrist Mounted Rockets - Mira skill. Allows use of wrist launcher armband. (make armband craftable at bench)

Feat: Weapon Focus/Specialization/Proficiency: Grenades- Hidden Feat that gives bonus damage to grenades.

Feat: Weapon Focus/Specialization/Proficiency: Simple Weapons- Hidden Feat that gives bonus damage to non-technological weapons.

Feat: Droid Trick->Feat: Scramble Droid: G0-T0 Skill.

Feat: Shield Breaker - Bao Dur skill. I think this skill can be used to beak down barriers.

Request: B-4D4 on Ebon Hawk

After Telos, make it so B-4D4 and his droid companion T1N1 sneak into the Ebon Hawk. I think it is a nice place for them after all they did for you. You then have an opportunity to allow them to stay, kick them out, or KILL THEM!

Hmmm....maybe you could use them as an opportunity to teach the party Droid Interface. Or maybe B-4D4 can produce Droid Interface implants.

hmmm... all those ideas rock except for 1 feat

Feat: Droid Interface - B-4D4 skill. Allows anyone to talk to droids that don't have sentient speech options.

hmm... well kreia says she cant understand droids during the mind reading thing,

but other wise i think its a good mod for all other party members (save hanhar as he probably would rather destroy a droid instead of talk to it)

Archived